176 Pages V  « < 174 175 176  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
falljackets
post Apr 25 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #3501

crush groovin'

dear body,

just do it... you know what i'm talking about. i promise to take really good care of you. and yeah, it might require us to be out of work for a while, but this is something your heart and brain really want. so, get on it!

thanks in advance. really.

fj

dear green bud,

stop calling my name. you know i'm gonna pick you back up again later. i just need to take a little break. it's necessary. so please, cut me some slack and stop the siren song, m'kay?

me

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
island_girl
post Apr 24 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #3502

BUSTie

Dear D,
I miss you. I hope you're doing OK in there. I know you're OK, but I worry about you anyway because I'm your sister and I love you. There are some tough times ahead but I know you are strong and ready to face your demons. Keep on learning and growing, and come back to us in two months clean and full of life again.
xoxo IG

+Quote Post
raskel
post Apr 24 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #3503

Hardcore BUSTie

dear raskel,

it's one last project! get off of your lazy ass and just get it done!! i know it doesnt count for anything, but you should really learn to at least finish what you start. it would be good for you. so come on, put down the remote and get to work!

raskel.

+Quote Post
bohemiax
post Apr 24 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #3504

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Dr. B,

I am very angry with you for changing my medicine - especially with what I'm going through right now. It's hard enough for me to go to school right now, but add the medicine that makes me drowsy it's even more hard. I haven't been to my internship because I don't know what days I'm supposed to go and the woman hasn't responded to my email. I don't like this medicine. It makes me extremely drowsy and I'm still fucking ANXIOUS. I thought this medicine was supposed to help with anxiety - well it's not working. You changed my medicine when I was on my fucking period - already emotional and now I'm emotionally drained, physically drained and mentally drained. I have had to cut four people out of my life this past week and I'm working really hard on it. Even if one does include my mother. I wish it weren't the case, but it is. I'm so mad at you right now.

Angry,
J

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Apr 23 2006, 02:06 PM
Post #3505

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Dear Mrs R, *raising eyebrow*
Does this mean you are going by Mrs. R now? You don't know how much I wish you were still here! I am suddenly having flashbacks to you standing in during the rehearsal dinner and such at my first wedding. And I didn't even know you that well yet! You are probably the only person who can relate to the fact that I am looking longingly at my left over Lexapro. But I know it isn't going help much in the short term, and I don't want to be medicating regularly again after I worked so hard to get off.
Pixie

Dear Mr.p's family,
I am trying very hard to keep it under control and not freak out or become a bridezillah about the fact that you are ALL packing up and going three states away less than 1 week before the wedding! I feel sick and disgusted that I am waiting impaiently for the old lady to die. I am truely sorry for your loss.
Your selfish daughter in law,
Pixiedust

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Apr 23 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #3506

Pacifism kicks ass!

Dear Mrs. R,
Please let us rent your house! It's very cute and we'll take good care of it. Promise! I'm even willing to learn how to mow just so we can have this place. You can trust us! Honest!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Another Mrs. R

Mrs. R's daughter,
You seem really kick ass! Please put in a good word for us with your mom. And if we get the place, feel free to stop by any time. I need friends in this new town & you seem like the exact sort of chica I had in mind.
Cordially & such,
M

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Apr 23 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #3507

Hardcore BUSTie

(((letterwriters))) ...
especially (((keenkitty))).

dear bad mandi,
you know what you have to do.
just do it.

stop falling back on the old familiar excuses. i'm lazy. i'm a born procrastinator. yada yada yada. stop perpetuating the self-defeat. end the self-sabotage cycle.

just.do.it.
love, good mandi xoxo

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 174 175 176
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 26, 2014 - 01:57 AM