Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 207 208 209 210 211 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
hellotampon
post Feb 25 2007, 02:27 PM
Post #4161

Hardcore BUSTie

This morning my boyfriend said that he thinks he's getting a fat tummy because he's been eating a lot lately and not working out.

He's nowhere even close to being fat but secretly I am thrilled because I'm hoping 1) he will start to work out again and get hotter and 2) maybe he won't have so much junky crap around the house, which is good for me because I can't resist food and even though I'm not fat either I am terrified of gaining an ounce.

I feel like an asshole.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 25 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #4162

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

((mouse)) I know you know this, but you can't be responsible for the choices other people make, whether it's having a hissy-fit when your best employee quits or your co-worker who's been picking up your slack leaves you behind.

It sounds like you're making the right choice and you should be happy and proud of yourself!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
mouse
post Feb 24 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #4163

Most Likely Procrastinating

tyger, i know it sucks when stuff you think is your little secret gets out to "the masses" as you put it, but think of it this way: tegan and sara are awesome; they deserve the recognition and the admiration for their great music. and "the masses", as much as we with the secrets may think they're philistines, deserve to hear and experience great music smile.gif everybody has to discover their favorites somehow

confession: i'm TERRIFIED to put in my two weeks notice on monday, even though it's what i want and even though i want to move onto new things. i feel horrifically guilty and my boss is not the kindest person when she thinks she's been wronged. i know i'm "pulling the cart" in the graphics department, and i feel like i'll be letting everyone down by quitting. i also feel presumptuous and guilty that i am leaving while my other coworkers are staying yet complain as bitterly as i do about the job....but on the other hand, i don't see them doing anything to get out of the situation.

*sigh*

ETA: pm'ed ya, aqua

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 24 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #4164

(o)(o)

I'm scared.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
tyger
post Feb 24 2007, 02:52 PM
Post #4165

Hardcore BUSTie

I've never liked Grey's Anatomy, but now that there are a bunch of people on the tegan & sara bandwagon just because they heard a song on there makes me actually mad at it. like, how dare they expose some of my favourite music to the masses? nobody knew who they were and i loved it that way

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 24 2007, 12:24 AM
Post #4166

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Maybe you could leave an anonymous note, ginger, documenting your concrete evidence....it's cliche, but think about it this way- if it were you, wouldn't you want to know?

Confession: Sometimes I feel like I am not as important to people in my life, even family, as they are to me. I don't know if it's true or not, but I end up blaming myself for trying too hard.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Feb 23 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #4167

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession, I know that my co-worker/buddy's girlfriend is cheating on him and has cheated on him several times and I can't bring myslef to tell him. Other people have mentioned things to him, and he refuses to believe it, but I have concrete evidence. And it feels crushing not to tell him, but at the same time I like to mind my own business. Very conflicted.

I agree, mouse and aviatrix are hotties!

treehugger, seriously redheads do have more fun! smile.gif

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Feb 23 2007, 07:06 AM
Post #4168

cryostat bitch

Yes, they ARE, aren't they, CH?

Confession: When we went out for my belated b'day party last night, I ran into a woman there, who I haven't seen in a couple months. She told me that my new hair was going to turn her into a lesbian.

So I'm sorta crushing on her now, just cause she is cool enough to openly say that to a semi-casual acquaintance.

Confession: I hate American Idol.

Confession: I really don't want my wrist to get better, it's been so nice being off work.

Confession: I like being a redhead.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 22 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #4169

(o)(o)

mouse and aviatrix you two are hot!

le sigh. Confession, I wish I were high right now, but i have to go pick up my mother in 45 minutes, and i can't. Crud.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
aquagirl3
post Feb 22 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #4170

Hardcore BUSTie

Mouse, could you point me towards the mommy blogs you like? I am 6 months pregnant and interested in reading some good ones.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Feb 22 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #4171

Hardcore BUSTie

i confess I am totally addicted to gofugyourself.com

+Quote Post
wombat
post Feb 22 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #4172

Dragon Velocity

You're lookin' very Jean Seberg, there, mouse.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
aviatrix
post Feb 22 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #4173

Hardcore BUSTie

I am always a bit amazed when people adress me as ma'am or any other female pronouns. i know it's what i worked for for so long, but i am still strangely flattered by it.

conversely when someone calls me sir, or a male pronoun, i am shocked by it, but it doesn't hurt as much as it used to.

but i am still suspicous adresses a table of me and my gfs as 'ladies'.

i rarely think about being transexual when i am with someone else.

when i am by myself in public, i become very neurotic about it.

i had to grab a trash can in the men's bathroom for my work. it was the first time i have been in a men's restroom in 5 years.

it was weird, even though i only put one foot in the room.

i still avoid going into women's restrooms as much as possible. for some reason i think that it might turn out like a scene from invasion of the bodysnachers where everyone points at me and screams. it is a very common thing with transexuals. we have a fear of restrooms. i just wish i didn't worry about it so much. maybe someday.

--------------------
are you kidding? WHAT COULDN'T YOU DO WITH A THINGAMABOBERED KIDNEY?!? a paperweight, a hat. a shoe stretcher, fill it with baking soda and it will freshen your 'fridge. a hamster house, a beer cozy. a teething ring. a keychain charm. a hackysack. a loofa. the mind reels!

+Quote Post
mouse
post Feb 22 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #4174

Most Likely Procrastinating

i'm really obsessed with mommy blogs. two in particular, one of which is a girl only about a year older than me who lives in my same city. i want to hang out with her. i wish i had a kid so i could hang out with her and her kid.

though i am staunchly in agreement with the childfree movement, i think i *really* want to have my own someday.

in the same vein, and i wouldn't confess this if i weren't drunk (which i am), every time i see pictures of my complex ex's nephew (age three), especially if he is in the photos too, my ovaries hurt. a lot.

furthermore: we use condoms, but if i got pregnant right now, i would keep it.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 20 2007, 08:48 AM
Post #4175

(o)(o)

I'm going to have to agree with the Anna Nicole Smith thing, I don't give a flying fuck that she is dead. Really, what did she ever accomplish? Really. NOTHING!

--------------------

+Quote Post
anna k
post Feb 19 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #4176

Hardcore BUSTie

ginger_kitty, I was jealous too when my sister kept going on trips with her friends. They went to Miami, Paris, and Cancun, and it seemed like a waste of time and money since they were right out of college and living off of their parents. A few years later, they are 26, working crappy jobs, and haven't progressed past being childish and gossiping about former classmates and pop culture.

I don't care about Britney either. And I didn't care about Anna Nicole Smith. She fucked up her life and died. I can't see much tradegy in her.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Feb 19 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #4177

Hardcore BUSTie

I am uber jealous that my bf is taking a 3 week vacation. She still lives at home and works a kind of trivial part time job, so I feel like I work a lot harder and deserve a vacation more. I have never really had a real vacation, and somehow she manages to take one or two a year. But I love her to death and hope she has a great time.

I think my sister is a wierdo. She called me a little bit ago to tell me about some guy she went to hs with getting in a accident, and went on and on about how hot he was....more handsome than she thought a man could be...on and on....I don't even know the guy, and she hasn't been in high school for almost 20 years.....

I don't give a fuck about Britney Spears shaving her head, and I wish people would stop talking about it so much. So she shaved her head? Who the hell really cares? I shaved my head when I was 20 and people obsessed about it....why did you do it....can I rub your head....blah blah blah....it's no big deal.....

I am cranky today....

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Feb 19 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #4178

Hardcore BUSTie

i miss the angry scary sarcastic girl i was in highschool that had maybe five friends. the too-red lipstick and black eyeliner and saying fuck you to anyone that pissed me off in the slightest

actually having a boyfriend has made me realize that i like girls far more than i originally thought

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 19 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #4179

(o)(o)

freckle, I also played the flute!

I'm horny. I've been playing flirty with guy from work.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Feb 19 2007, 02:54 PM
Post #4180

Hardcore BUSTie

I just dropped off my old student flute ( & when I say old I mean like I got it New in 1978!) at the music store to be completely over-hauled. the rough estimate just to be re padded was $199**, and that's w/out any other work I know needs to be done. my parents only paid about $300** for it to start with.

however, I am excessively joyful at the thought of being able to play again ! my poor otherwise sedate and very beige surburban neighborhood may never be the same when I progress to aqua lung and jethro tull!

I have always like this avatar mouse,brittany or not.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 207 208 209 210 211 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 18, 2014 - 05:42 AM