Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

150 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The BUST Community Forum
sukouyant
post Jun 15 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #81

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been through (and obviously participated in) a couple of exoduses and feel you on missing an 'old lounge'.
It's one of the reasons I went back to my original user name (also because I'm looking for 'integration' in my life in general, but blah blah blah)

The lounge will never be what it was ever. But I know from the changes over the years that as long as this place is here, the heart of it just doesn't die, even though I have mourned (it's weird to call it that but it's exactly how it feels) old Busties too, and old senses of place.

I'm really happy that there's still something here for people to come back to. I still need this place, even though I will probably never be able to articulate how come. A lot of people who've left, still need it to be. You know?

I am still angry about the situation. BUt can see that things have changed as a direct result of what happened (both good changes and crummy) . No, it's not a little thing that's happened.

Stargazer - you'd better!! xo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 15 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #82

brown delicious

I'm stickin' 'round.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 15 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #83

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(sukouyant @ Jun 15 2010, 10:12 AM) *
this place has a long history of ups and downs. this is a down in some ways, but Bustlounge has NEVER lost its pulse.

This isn't a "down in some ways". I'm not trying to be a pessimist, but, uh, I've been hanging around for eight years or so & it has NEVER been as low as things are now. We are now into month SEVEN of Bustie Siberia. SEVEN. MONTHS. There are a handful of us diehards that try to post everyday to keep shit rolling, but I dunno how long that will last . . .

I know I won't give up, but I can't lie & say I don't find it disheartening. But I understand why so many feel unsafe here now & betrayed by TPTB. To ignore us for so long only to suddenly decide throw their weight around & start making rules . . . ugh.

Whatever. Fuck 'em. I'm not going anywhere.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
sukouyant
post Jun 15 2010, 09:12 AM
Post #84

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Persiflager @ May 27 2010, 10:00 AM) *
YES!!!!!!!!!!

Pun-tastic laugh.gif

Speaking of puns, anyone interested in the ol' pun thread? Waiter, waiter! There's a pun in my soup!

I'm about to bump it to see.

edit: note to Roxie - i hope you find what you're looking for. this place has a long history of ups and downs. this is a down in some ways, but Bustlounge has NEVER lost its pulse.

+Quote Post
RoxieRage
post Jun 14 2010, 07:51 PM
Post #85

BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jun 14 2010, 04:25 PM) *
Somebody call the waaaaahmbulance! I MISS THE OLD LOUNGE, GODDAMNIT! What was once a bustling, bright community of brilliant women has dwindled down to nothing thanks the TPTB. Yeah, a few of us oldsters still come around, we get the odd new Bustie. BUT. The majority of the time when I stick my head in I just hear the crickets & watch the tumbleweeds go by.

I hope the Lounge doesn't die out completely...I've been looking for a forum where I can talk to intelligent people without having religion crammed down my throat. I was on a very popular forum for a while and it got taken over by a certain group of people who delighted in making everyone else feel beneath them and stupid for not having the same views.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 14 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #86

Big Fat Bitch

Somebody call the waaaaahmbulance! I MISS THE OLD LOUNGE, GODDAMNIT! What was once a bustling, bright community of brilliant women has dwindled down to nothing thanks the TPTB. Yeah, a few of us oldsters still come around, we get the odd new Bustie. BUT. The majority of the time when I stick my head in I just hear the crickets & watch the tumbleweeds go by.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post May 27 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #87

Hardcore BUSTie

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Pun-tastic laugh.gif

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post May 26 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #88

Hardcore BUSTie

In-tents! I love it!!! How about...

Let's Get In-Tents! The thread for outdoorsy Busties (The dangerous thread for Busties? The daring thread for Busties?)

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 19 2010, 12:21 AM
Post #89

Big Fat Bitch

My lunatic aunt bought me a copy of the "Daring Book for Girls" a couple years ago.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post May 18 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #90

the moistiest

We're Good at Pitching Tents: A thread for outdoorsy women (and the men who love them).

The Dangerous Outdoor Thread for Girls (obscure reference to that shitty gender-biased ""Dangerous Book for Boys"?)

No Cookies Here: An outdoors thread for REAL girlscouts

*relurks back into books to study/go into fetal position/insanity*

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post May 18 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #91

Hardcore BUSTie

I vote for anything involving a pun on 'In tents'.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 18 2010, 01:38 AM
Post #92

Big Fat Bitch

All I could think of was paraphrasing Dave Barry. "Being Outdoorsy/Camping: Why motels are so popular!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post May 18 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #93

Hardcore BUSTie

Yay! Anyone got any clever ideas for a name? I'm terrible at naming things.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 17 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #94

Big Fat Bitch

Why the hell not? Ain't hardly nobody up in here anyways.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ketto
post May 17 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't think there is but I definitely second it!

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post May 17 2010, 02:05 PM
Post #96

Hardcore BUSTie

Is there a thread here for discussing cycling, camping, backpacking and outdoorsy stuff? If there isn't, could we talk about starting one?

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 11 2010, 01:07 AM
Post #97

Big Fat Bitch

*bump* for Issy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 21 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #98

Big Fat Bitch

I know there are a couple of review threads AbFad that deal with beauty stuff, I think there's also a Better Business Bureau thread there as well, but there's no proper "review" thread that I am aware of. Anytime I have that kinda question I hit up the Gen Knowledge thread in Media Whores.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Feb 21 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #99

It's Calamity Jenn

Do we have a product review thread?

Oh BTW, thanks stargazer, for answering my previous question.

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 12 2010, 09:39 PM
Post #100

Big Fat Bitch

The login has been there for a long time. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with us, my dealie-o always fills in my info, but it doesn't accept it because I guess registration to whatever it's for doesn't cross over to the Lounge.

--------------------

+Quote Post

150 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 22, 2014 - 06:13 PM