22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread
auralpoison
post Mar 17 2009, 03:52 AM
Post #21

Big Fat Bitch

I am once again high on the caffeine.

I found this odd little gadget, The Blowguard. I remember these things from sports, I thought they needed a custom fit, but whatevs. Somehow I think any tricks I've learned over the years would be rendered moot, but you never know. I wouldn't use the included lube, though.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 27 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #22

(o)(o)

I know with the guy I play with anally, that I brought up ass play outside the bedroom, he said he'dthink about it, then it was given to me as birthday gift. I started slow, asked him if he wanted it, I just started to play with himlightly, didn't penetrate him until he was comfortable, and then I did use lots of lube, and one finger. When we got into oral play, I was lying between his legs and was licking and playing with his balls, then made my way down to his taint, he was the one who actually lifted his legs up so I could rim him. It progressed as his pace and damn if he didn't have an amazing intense orgasm when I was done.

it was nice because I was able to allocate so much time to this particular experience.

Good luck!!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
LilPinkElectricC...
post Jan 27 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for all the advice!
I'm pretty sure he's into it, the issue was more I didn't want to go about it stupidly. But hey, if you don't try I guess you never figure it out.

--------------------
Barack the Kasbah

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jan 27 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #24

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Pressing on that area with a vibrator seems to also be a favored technique.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Jan 27 2009, 09:24 AM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah, my ex (!) liked to have the taint area massaged and pressed while I was going down on him. I would definitely check in with a guy before just shoving your finger in his ass. smile.gif Some guys love it, and others are not into it at all. For starting out, you can wet your finger with some spit or lube and just gently stroke the outside of his asshole, work your finger in a little bit, and see how he responds, etc., etc.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 26 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #26

(o)(o)

that's a nice area to lick, too.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 26 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

pink, I had one guy who often wanted me to press down really hard on his taint area. I don't know if that actually stimulated it or what but he seemed to love it.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 26 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #28

(o)(o)

dayglow, I'd ask him how he felt about finger stimulation. That's my route. the one I do it to regularly has no complaints.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LilPinkElectricC...
post Jan 25 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #29

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm pretty new to giving head and I was hoping for a bit of advice. I was wondering how to go about stimulating a guy's prostate while going down on him. I don't want to just stick my finger in there and be more bothersome than anything. So for someone who has no experience in this arena, any advice would be helpful! laugh.gif

--------------------
Barack the Kasbah

+Quote Post
PosieRider
post Jan 22 2009, 06:12 AM
Post #30

QUOTE(larabuckerton @ Jan 21 2009, 02:22 PM) *
Guys:

Now I can begin to suck. Watch me closely. I take a cock from the right pocket of my greatcoat, suck it, stop sucking it, put it in the left pocket of my greatcoat, the one empty (of cocks). I take a second cock from the right pocket of my greatcoat, suck it put it in the left pocket of my greatcoat. And so on until the right pocket of my greatcoat is empty (apart from its usual and casual contents) and the six cocks I have just sucked, one after the other, are all in the left pocket of my greatcoat. Pausing then, and concentrating, so as not to make a balls of it, I transfer to the right pocket of my greatcoat, in which there are no cocks left, the five cocks in the right pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the five cocks in the left pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the six cocks in the left pocket of my greatcoat. At this stage then the left pocket of my greatcoat is again empty of cocks, while the right pocket of my greatcoat is again supplied, and in the right way, that is to say with other cocks than those I have just sucked. These other cocks I then begin to suck, one after the other, and to transfer as I go along to the left pocket of my greatcoat, being absolutely certain, as far as one can be in an affair of this kind, that I am not sucking the same cocks as a moment before, but others. And when the right pocket of my greatcoat is again empty (of cocks), and the five I have just sucked are all without exception in the left pocket of my greatcoat, then I proceed to the same redistribution as a moment before, or a similar redistribution, that is to say I transfer to the right pocket of my greatcoat, now again available, the five cocks in the right pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the six cocks in the left pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the five cocks in the left pocket of my greatcoat. And there I am ready to begin again. Do I have to go on? There was something more than a principle I abandoned, when I abandoned the equal distribution, it was a bodily need. But to suck the cocks in the way I have described, not haphazard, but with method, was also I think a bodily need. Here then were two incompatible bodily needs, at loggerheads. Such things happen. But deep down I didn't give a tinker's curse about being off my balance, dragged to the right hand and the left, backwards and forewards. And deep down it was all the same to me whether I sucked a different cock each time or always the same cock, until the end of time. For they all tasted exactly the same. And if I had collected sixteen, it was not in order to ballast myself in such and such a way, or to suck them turn about, but simply to have a little store, so as never to be without. But deep down I didn't give a fiddler's curse about being without, when they were all gone they would be all gone, I wouldn't be any the worse off, or hardly any. And the solution to which I rallied in the end was to throw away all the cocks but one, which I kept now in one pocket, now in another, and which of course I soon lost, or threw away, or gave away, or swallowed ...

tongue.gif xxx

PS: I'm new here obv.!!

Ha ha! Is that Beckett? I have SO been there, Lara. At last, a post I CAN'T understand!
XX

--------------------
"Bloodsoaked tampon did hitherto take place in the stalk
long before the season"
Gulf Scream
by Posie Rider

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jan 21 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #31

new highs in personal lows daily!

uh, do i have to?

at least be constructive, culture, aim at lara!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 21 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #32

(o)(o)

watch me vomit into the pocket of my greatcoat.

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 21 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #33

uh huh.

oh god, it's another "writer".....

+Quote Post
ketto
post Jan 21 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't understand...

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 21 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #35

(o)(o)

Ummm WTF?

--------------------

+Quote Post
larabuckerton
post Jan 21 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #36

Guys:

Now I can begin to suck. Watch me closely. I take a cock from the right pocket of my greatcoat, suck it, stop sucking it, put it in the left pocket of my greatcoat, the one empty (of cocks). I take a second cock from the right pocket of my greatcoat, suck it put it in the left pocket of my greatcoat. And so on until the right pocket of my greatcoat is empty (apart from its usual and casual contents) and the six cocks I have just sucked, one after the other, are all in the left pocket of my greatcoat. Pausing then, and concentrating, so as not to make a balls of it, I transfer to the right pocket of my greatcoat, in which there are no cocks left, the five cocks in the right pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the five cocks in the left pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the six cocks in the left pocket of my greatcoat. At this stage then the left pocket of my greatcoat is again empty of cocks, while the right pocket of my greatcoat is again supplied, and in the right way, that is to say with other cocks than those I have just sucked. These other cocks I then begin to suck, one after the other, and to transfer as I go along to the left pocket of my greatcoat, being absolutely certain, as far as one can be in an affair of this kind, that I am not sucking the same cocks as a moment before, but others. And when the right pocket of my greatcoat is again empty (of cocks), and the five I have just sucked are all without exception in the left pocket of my greatcoat, then I proceed to the same redistribution as a moment before, or a similar redistribution, that is to say I transfer to the right pocket of my greatcoat, now again available, the five cocks in the right pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the six cocks in the left pocket of my trousers, which I replace by the five cocks in the left pocket of my greatcoat. And there I am ready to begin again. Do I have to go on? There was something more than a principle I abandoned, when I abandoned the equal distribution, it was a bodily need. But to suck the cocks in the way I have described, not haphazard, but with method, was also I think a bodily need. Here then were two incompatible bodily needs, at loggerheads. Such things happen. But deep down I didn't give a tinker's curse about being off my balance, dragged to the right hand and the left, backwards and forewards. And deep down it was all the same to me whether I sucked a different cock each time or always the same cock, until the end of time. For they all tasted exactly the same. And if I had collected sixteen, it was not in order to ballast myself in such and such a way, or to suck them turn about, but simply to have a little store, so as never to be without. But deep down I didn't give a fiddler's curse about being without, when they were all gone they would be all gone, I wouldn't be any the worse off, or hardly any. And the solution to which I rallied in the end was to throw away all the cocks but one, which I kept now in one pocket, now in another, and which of course I soon lost, or threw away, or gave away, or swallowed ...

tongue.gif xxx

PS: I'm new here obv.!!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 21 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #37

(o)(o)

At least one day you can look bad and laugh at the situation. I think this has happened to someone else, and there was a soup story and oral sex, but for the life of me I can't remember who it was.

--------------------

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 21 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate to admit it but I did. I tried to just ignore it and the next thing I knew....

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 21 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #39

(o)(o)

CandyCane_Girl, I'm hoping you did not find out about the gag reflex and puking the hard way...

--------------------

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 20 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow, Posie. There have been a lot of trolls that have come to Bust over the years but the ones I find most annoying are those who choose to insult the rest of the community and then claim that they are just being ironic or funny. Piss off.

Anyway, I figured out a few things to do to my guy and he's been singing my praises ever since. Thanks for your support busties.

Oh, and by the way, a gag reflex is not like a toe cramp that just goes away. Eventually, if the gag reflex is stimulated enough, you will end up vomiting all over the place.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 21, 2014 - 10:24 AM