Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
lapis
post Dec 11 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #101

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I am scared that after all this time and effort there will be nothing. How many years of life can one possibly regret? And I hate using birth control and hate being single--conundrum.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Dec 8 2010, 08:19 AM
Post #102

BUSTie

Confession: I am so broke right now it's sad. I am so embarassed and ashamed that I will barely be able to do anything for christmas this year. I just want to sleep until Jauary 2nd.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Dec 7 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #103

Hardcore BUSTie

I just ate half a canister of pringles and would have eaten a whole one if it had been full.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Dec 5 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #104

uh huh.

I am indescribably, unadulteratedly, terrified. So terrified that I am nauseous. The ironic thing is, I should actually be in the complete opposite state right now.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Dec 4 2010, 04:03 AM
Post #105

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: the last few times I've gotten drunk, I've gone overboard and given myself things to be embarrassed or worried about the next day.

Confession: there's probably a pattern, but I'm afraid to think about it.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Dec 1 2010, 02:58 PM
Post #106

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i'm going to have another slice of pizza. right now. and i'm not even hungry.

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 23 2010, 07:05 PM
Post #107

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: There is a guy that I stay friends with on FB purely on the basis that he fancies himself quite the pop cultural smartcunt, BUT he's always WRONG. And I enjoy making him look like the fucking tool he is when he steps onto my page to proffer his wisdom. It's called Google, bitch, do your homework!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Nov 23 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #108

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: since my brilliant roommate turned my alarm off herself without waking me up this morning, and never thought to turn on the rice cooker with our breakfast in it, I'm eating cookies for breakfast.

Confession: my roommate's got a touch of the tourist diarrhea and likely won't be leaving our room all day, and I'm thrilled because it means if I go out she won't be able to follow me around like a fucking smart-assed talking puppy and I may actually get some time to myself.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 20 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #109

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: The mere thought of having to do Thanksgiving gives me the fucking vapors.

Confession: The uncontrollable crying has already begun. I usually have a good ten days before it starts, but it got a two day jump on me this year. Hoo-fucking-ray for moi.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Nov 13 2010, 08:37 AM
Post #110

Hardcore BUSTie

That is scandalous Pollystyrene... I love it!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 11 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #111

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

(For obvious reasons, this is not going on FB)

My co-worker who got fired a couple of weeks ago for being dangerously unqualified for the job left her Facebook profile signed in on the other computer at the front desk. My office manager and I snooped around on it, found a letter that her husband's niece wrote to her about a year ago. Ex-co-worker did not get along with most of her husband's family and this niece was telling her off, what a selfish bitch she is and how dare she treat her grandma (ex-co-worker's mother-in-law) the way she does, and that she took her uncle away from her...it just went on and on. We decided to carry out some evilness and we sent the niece a friend request (from the ex-co-worker, of course). We accepted some game requests.

It's still signed in at work.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
anarch
post Nov 8 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #112

Hardcore BUSTie

I miss the old lounge too. Too bad TPTB fucked it up.

aural, you're indisputably spectacular, an asshole when the situation (or some idiot) positively demands righteous assholery, and are an all-around awe-inspiring complete package. The world would be a better place with more aural-proteges (sorry, never figured out how to do accents) running around. (perhaps you'd prefer minions?)

Confession: I'm dreading the enforced family time that is Thanksgiving. I'd so much rather stay home and be a hermit.

+Quote Post
missjoy
post Nov 6 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #113

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah - I like that I can be anonymous here - I've never tried the FB group.

Does anyone else remember the Paula Abdul song - when opposites attract? In the video she was dancing with a cartoon cat!

I confess that I'm probably not going to do anything tonight other than watch episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer - and probably eat potato chips!

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Nov 6 2010, 08:19 AM
Post #114

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for posting that video, AP. It totally made my morning, especially the part where the music gets quiet and they talk about love and being alone. Lol!

I confess: I love Paula's painted on eyebrows, and her mole too.

It's true about the facebook stuff, I haven't posted there because I prefer the anonymity here.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 6 2010, 04:26 AM
Post #115

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(epinephrine @ Nov 5 2010, 11:12 PM) *
I confess that I don't completely understand what this Great Bustie Exodus business is all about. I must have missed the whole thing somehow. I gather it had something to do with the PTB deleting the Take It Outside thread and banning Girltrouble, but I could be way off.

The Great Bustie Exodus began almost a year ago in the Busting Trolls thread. I was on hiatus for a week, so I came back aprčs incident & all hell had broken loose. Steve had gone nuts, Busties got mad, TPTB got mad, yadda yadda yadda & here we are now. Busties burnt & hurt, TPTB still not giving a fuck about the community it never bothered to nurture & oh so cavalierly killed.

This place used to be so vibrant, smart, funny, & interesting. I met so many amazeballs people here that I absolutely adore. People that I'd walk through fire for. People that have had my back at the hardest time in my life. I'd have NEVER made it through 2007/8 were it not for Busties making sure I was okay. Because of that? I'll be goddamned before I let this place die. Not. On. My. Watch.

There are still great people here, I just wish there weren't so few of us. But what are ya gonna do? Folks have been fucked over one too many times, so they stay away.

It saddens me, it really does. I die a little inside every time I see that I'm the top poster when I've only posted twice in a day. Particularly when I consider the fact that I am a spectacular asshole & I hope that newbs don't take me as an example of an every Bustie*.

And the alternate community? I think a lot of us are so busy dealing with our other social networking shit that we don't post there like we used to post here. The lack of complete anonymity there also keeps a lot of people silent.

The loss of the TIO thread was a more recent bit of fuckery on the part of TPTB. I know Star said she'd sent an inquiry & would let us know, I don't think she ever got an answer.

And just because ain't nobody posted it, I give you: "Rush Rush". Dang, but Keanu is foine!

*Unless they are total douchenozzles & I have to work the kidneys until they're pissin' blood. Don't try me! I'll roll up my sleeves & put the BIG hurt on ya, motherfuckers! I got my pitchfork & my torch handy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Nov 5 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #116

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I don't completely understand what this Great Bustie Exodus business is all about. I must have missed the whole thing somehow. I gather it had something to do with the PTB deleting the Take It Outside thread and banning Girltrouble, but I could be way off.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ketto
post Nov 5 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #117

Hardcore BUSTie

I miss the old lounge too. It was such a great community when I first joined...probably 5 years ago now. I hate going away for a couple of days and only a few active topics going.

confession: I confessed a while ago that I don't like french kissing. I confess NOW that I've realized I often don't like paperboys french kissing (at least not so hard ALL the time) so I've slowly started trying to re-program him. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
damona
post Nov 4 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #118

can i go to bed now?

i desperately miss the old lounge. at least some of the old guard are still here (or here again), but i miss the days when there were 3 pages in kvetch by noon.

confession: i'm having one of those utter-shit days where every little thing that goes wrong (and everything is going wrong) makes me feel on the verge of tears. i actually stomped my foot and screamed when the garbage disposal broke.

confession: i've yelled at my kids way too much today. i feel really guilty for it.

confession: i'm vaguely resentful of my husband for having to have surgery, simply because i now get to do absolutely everything around the house for the next few weeks. i mean, i do most of it, anyway, cuz he works, but still... adding in doing the dishes and taking out the garbage and catboxes along with really fun stuff like mopping up alone when the toilet floods (a regular occurrence)... not what i really wanted to deal with just now.

confession: now i feel like i'm just being whiny.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 4 2010, 06:40 PM
Post #119

Hardcore BUSTie

confession. I am looking at shoes on line and busting instead of getting work done for grad school

+Quote Post
missjoy
post Nov 3 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #120

Hardcore BUSTie

Yeah - I wasn't here when the exodus happend - so I just caught bits of it. So sad.

Also - you should totally watch Rush Rush on youtube. The video makes so little sense and then the last few seconds of the video are flashbacks... from the video. It's priceless.

I confess that I am putting off reading my book club book to re-read my Scott Pilgrim comic books!

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 06:47 AM