The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Nov 11 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #1661

Hardcore BUSTie

Starship, that bra sounds like the new VS one, except the VS one the padding is all built in not removable. Yep I am pretty pissed off with the whole "false advertising' thing lately. Wearing a padded bra is no different to dying your hair, wearing make-up or spanx IMO. You are changing your original look into something different. Albeit temporarily. What about corsets? they squeeze in your waist falsely but no-one tells Dita Von Teese that she's false advertising!

Oh I need to go get some work done...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
starship
post Nov 11 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #1662

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 11 2009, 02:47 PM) *
Honestly, I'm getting pissed off with the amount of people claiming padded bra's are false advertising when these are the same people dying their hair, having botox injections (Or worse - implants!), and applying make-up! Let's face it, unless you're the kind of woman that doesn't do any of those then it's changing your appearance in a way to display a different view. In my argument on the other board I likened it to those supportive underwear that suck in your gut (spanx?). People actually agreed that they were infact the same.

The issue is that the OP figured us smallies pad because we want to attract men, when in fact we pad to feel more confident or more sexy for OURSELVES. Why do people assume it's for the man's benefit? Chaps my hide!!!

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/femail/artic...es-seconds.html -was looking at this today a lot of the comments on this talked of 'false advertising' which is a phrase that annoys me too. one guy asked how we'd feel if we met a 'hunk at the beach with a big package' and later found out it was all padding lol. the pictures annoyed me too (like how they made the woman without padding look all depressed and the implication that boobs are some party accessory not suitable for an office environment etc). And the fact that this was considered newsworthy in the first place:S...

angie those bralettes are so cute & its good to know what the sizing's like too, off to la senza for me:)

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Nov 11 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #1663

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 11 2009, 07:26 AM) *
I read that article, Spot-on, and I must say I didn't care for it much. Very amusing but the writer is long on wit and short on wisdom. And I found this line downright insulting:

"And every A-cupper knows that the dark, like a moderate amount of alcohol or a near-sighted lover, can be your best friend. "

I beg your pardon? Like smallies can't get laid without dark, or men being drunk or blind? That's truly offensive and I can asusre you I've never had any problems getting laid in the absence of all of those.

Pphhfftt.

WTF???? blink.gif
WTF???? ohmy.gif
W...T...F!!!!!! mad.gif

That is a new low, even worse than being classified as a little girl or any other superficial or ignorant comment I have ever heard.

Like strongirl, a guy would never have to have alcohol-induced or 20/100 vision to want to try to get into my pants or up my skirt. Whateva ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 11 2009, 09:47 AM
Post #1664

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh totally agree with that POV, I enjoyed some parts and not others just the same (as I do with most articles honestly). I did like the attitude towards padded bra's though and the authors internal struggle with it, and it's something that we discussed recently. The reason I posted it is because we were having a convo on another board about the new VS bra. The OP said that she felt sorry for men, because they didn't know what they were getting and it was false advertising. Something we've kinda touched on here in the recent days. I guess I just wanted those of our smallies who DO pad not to feel bad and offer support.

Honestly, I'm getting pissed off with the amount of people claiming padded bra's are false advertising when these are the same people dying their hair, having botox injections (Or worse - implants!), and applying make-up! Let's face it, unless you're the kind of woman that doesn't do any of those then it's changing your appearance in a way to display a different view. In my argument on the other board I likened it to those supportive underwear that suck in your gut (spanx?). People actually agreed that they were infact the same.

The issue is that the OP figured us smallies pad because we want to attract men, when in fact we pad to feel more confident or more sexy for OURSELVES. Why do people assume it's for the man's benefit? Chaps my hide!!!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 11 2009, 07:30 AM
Post #1665

Hardcore BUSTie

I realized after I wrote that that it might sound like I'm being negative or un-appreciative towards you, Spot-on, so I wanted to hurry to say that I didn't mean it that way at all. I appreciate you sharing it and I enjoyed reading parts of it, I just wanted to get my 2 cents worth in before other smallies go internalizing some of that chick's f'd up views against small breasts.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 11 2009, 07:26 AM
Post #1666

Hardcore BUSTie

I read that article, Spot-on, and I must say I didn't care for it much. Very amusing but the writer is long on wit and short on wisdom. And I found this line downright insulting:

"And every A-cupper knows that the dark, like a moderate amount of alcohol or a near-sighted lover, can be your best friend. "

I beg your pardon? Like smallies can't get laid without dark, or men being drunk or blind? That's truly offensive and I can asusre you I've never had any problems getting laid in the absence of all of those.

Pphhfftt.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 10 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #1667

Hardcore BUSTie

Small boobed friend sent me a link to this today and thought I'd share smile.gif

http://www.nerve.com/personalessays/repice...ndex.asp?page=1

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Nov 10 2009, 03:59 PM) *
I love the Ali Larter photo. I had no idea she was a smallie, I could've sworn she had DD's on the show! huh.

I know! Crazy right, cos I could swear she had larger boobs on the show too! Must be the New VS bra! lol!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Nov 10 2009, 06:59 PM
Post #1668

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 10 2009, 11:07 AM) *
Angie, those bralettes are to die for! I think I might need a couple myself. Need. smile.gif

They look even bette rin real life, especially since in real life nipples aren't airbrushed away lol I'd definitely recommend ordering the small sizes. After wearing one of them for a day, it's starting to stretch out. In the store they were sizes S,M,L, but on the website they range from size 1-8 or something. I'm thinking of going back and getting a black one in a size S to see how it fits... either way, not bad for $15!

I'm wearing mine out tonight, under one of my favorite shirts to get used to the un-lined bra look. It's pretty different than what I'm used to. I always wear my lycra tank tops at home, no bra! but the grocery store is usually as far as I get without a lined bra. Kinda sad, but honestly, I searched the whole mall before finding these bralettes, everything else was lined!

I love the Ali Larter photo. I had no idea she was a smallie, I could've sworn she had DD's on the show! huh.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 10 2009, 03:21 PM
Post #1669

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh yeah I loved Juliette Lewis in Natural Born Killers!!! She rocked that whole punk/rock chick look! Totally badass and nearly always braless!

My current fav though (taken over from Mila Jovovich is Ali Larter. If you watch hero's she's Tracy (Ice power). She's reported to be a 32b (as is Mila)

Ali Larter - http://goremasternews.files.wordpress.com/.../ali-larter.jpg I love her in a bikini though http://jeanettes-celebrity-corner.com/wp-c...arter_shape.JPG I admit it, fitness crush!

I have her tits, I just need the rest of my body to get in line! lol! Strange thing is that watching Hero's I would never have pegged her as a small boobed woman but I guess they have her in enhancing bra's? But then pretty much every celeb is in freakin boob pushers these days, even the well endowed celebs. Oh and speaking of Hero's, Hayden Panetierre is a small boobed women, allegedly a 32B also.

Loving that lots of smallies are being represented lately!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 10 2009, 10:07 AM) *
On the hottie watch front, I recently googled images of Juliette Lewis because my bf confided he has a thing for her. Gawd, no wonder. She's smokin' hot and has a badass 'tude on top of it. And I don't mind a bit that he likes her cuz her titties look almost exactly like mine!

I go braless often, both casually and when I'm trying to be my most seductive. Sittin' here right now in a cotton/lycra camisole with spaghetti straps - just enough support to be comfy. Yay for tata freedom!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 10 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #1670

Hardcore BUSTie

re: house
Well maybe you wanna check out this current series cos Cameron is back baby! 13 has gone on "vacation" dunno if she'll be back (not spoiling the story line for ya incase you go watch it), but yeah the team is back!

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Nov 10 2009, 07:55 AM) *
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Maxim!!! Way to go! Can we say hallelujah! **Happy dance**

I haven't watched House recently, but I still have to say I miss Cameron...

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 10 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #1671

Hardcore BUSTie

That rocks re. Olivia Wilde.

On the hottie watch front, I recently googled images of Juliette Lewis because my bf confided he has a thing for her. Gawd, no wonder. She's smokin' hot and has a badass 'tude on top of it. And I don't mind a bit that he likes her cuz her titties look almost exactly like mine!

I go braless often, both casually and when I'm trying to be my most seductive. Sittin' here right now in a cotton/lycra camisole with spaghetti straps - just enough support to be comfy. Yay for tata freedom!

Angie, those bralettes are to die for! I think I might need a couple myself. Need. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 10 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #1672

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 10 2009, 08:08 AM) *
Am I the last to know that celeb small boobie woman Olivia Wilde was #1 on the Maxim hot 100 list this year?

http://www.maxim.com/girls/hot-100/79081/2...00-1.html?p=100

I love her! She rocks the small boobies so freakin hard! If I have ANY inspiration to go braless she is it!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Maxim!!! Way to go! Can we say hallelujah! **Happy dance**

I haven't watched House recently, but I still have to say I miss Cameron...

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 10 2009, 10:08 AM
Post #1673

Hardcore BUSTie

Am I the last to know that celeb small boobie woman Olivia Wilde was #1 on the Maxim hot 100 list this year?

http://www.maxim.com/girls/hot-100/79081/2...00-1.html?p=100

I love her! She rocks the small boobies so freakin hard! If I have ANY inspiration to go braless she is it!

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Nov 9 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #1674

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 9 2009, 06:38 AM) *
Nothing sounds as childish and it totally goes up my ass sideways.

laugh.gif ahahaha that totally made my day laugh.gif I don't know if I've heard that expression before. But I agree, it's pretty lame, and they are just using us as an excuse instead of being adults and actually admitting to what they want to do, even if it is "embarassing" or "girly." Either that or they have, sad, sad relationships, which is even worse. Although I have told my boyfriend he can use me as an excuse in dire circumstances, but he wouldn't over-use the excuse, because all his friends know I don't make him do things.

I just bought two of these from La Senza:

Lace Bralette

Sadly the photo's been airbrushed for size, you can totally see if you use the zoom-in that her "cleavage" doesn't line up with the bra. Which is misleading since I am a 36A and I fit the size medium and it's almost tight. If anyone bigger than a B bought these, I think they'd be uncomfortable. It's nice to wear something that's actually meant for your size, and it's stretch lace so there's no hooks! And my boyfriend thinks it looks pretty awesome smile.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 9 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #1675

Hardcore BUSTie

I bought some tops recently that I will HAVE to go braless in and it's kinda scary! These tops are basically tubes of cotton with triangle peices for the front boob area and halter ties. So a bra would be completely obvious with it as you'd see it all around. I am kinda eager to wear them around the house and get comfortable with no bra. I may write myself a 10 step program to going braless! lol!

QUOTE(enfermera @ Nov 9 2009, 04:26 PM) *
i sometimes like to go braless in the summer, wearing a fitted ribbed tank top. the ribbing seems to give 'em a little extra shaping, and if it's a dark shirt i don't feel like it's too showy. (i am slim, so that might make it work better.) i'll also go without sometimes while wearing a light weight camisole under a button-down shirt--things aren't too obvious, but i do look a little flatter without all the support and padding. i'm trying to teach myself to be comfortable with it; nobody else seems to notice unless they get to touch, and then it's a total turn-on wink.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 9 2009, 07:40 PM
Post #1676

Hardcore BUSTie

Another reason for me saying ALWAYS try the bra on first! Different manufacturers are different sizes!

QUOTE(Aithinne @ Nov 9 2009, 04:36 PM) *
You know what I find totally weird... my friend and I are both 34B, but one day after a few drinks, we decided that I should put on her bra. OMG. The weirdest thing, because the bra might as well have been a D cup. Sure the band said 34B, but my boobies only filled out about 1/2 the cup, and the band didn't even touch my torso, it was so loose. I swear that girl has either got Cs or she likes to wear her bras super loose.. Just one more example of how women with the same 'size' are not necessarily the same size.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Nov 9 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #1677

Hardcore BUSTie

You know what I find totally weird... my friend and I are both 34B, but one day after a few drinks, we decided that I should put on her bra. OMG. The weirdest thing, because the bra might as well have been a D cup. Sure the band said 34B, but my boobies only filled out about 1/2 the cup, and the band didn't even touch my torso, it was so loose. I swear that girl has either got Cs or she likes to wear her bras super loose.. Just one more example of how women with the same 'size' are not necessarily the same size.

+Quote Post
enfermera
post Nov 9 2009, 07:26 PM
Post #1678

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 8 2009, 07:59 PM) *
I never go out braless. There've been times at home when i've thought something looked great sans bra but i know if i went out that way it would draw extra attention to my chest, which im so not ready for. especially around people who are used to me with a small but definate shape there. But i'd love to so hopefully one day. There's nothing to sag here so I have plenty of years of perkiness ahead of me to gain some courage

i sometimes like to go braless in the summer, wearing a fitted ribbed tank top. the ribbing seems to give 'em a little extra shaping, and if it's a dark shirt i don't feel like it's too showy. (i am slim, so that might make it work better.) i'll also go without sometimes while wearing a light weight camisole under a button-down shirt--things aren't too obvious, but i do look a little flatter without all the support and padding. i'm trying to teach myself to be comfortable with it; nobody else seems to notice unless they get to touch, and then it's a total turn-on wink.gif

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 9 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #1679

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 9 2009, 08:06 AM) *
What I really don't like is men saying this when it's really not that way at all--like, the woman didn't really tell him what to do, but god forbid he admit to his friends that he opted not to do something out of consideration for her. Instead it's "She wouldnt' let me." Guess they don't realize that such comments are totally emasculating.

Yep it's like they are using them as an excuse. I too hate that. Either fess up to your true feelings or shut the hell up!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 9 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #1680

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 9 2009, 02:14 PM) *
Yep we have a friend like that too. He wanted to buy a video camera but his wife said no, so that was it end of story. Yet she can go out and buy $400 handbags!!! What I find funny is they must like being submissive to them otherwise they wouldn't be the relationship. To me though it's not a relationship when one person is 'in charge'. That's the whole point of a relationship, you discuss things.

"they must like being submissive"

Well said, and a good point. And yes, that kind of dynamic is retarded. What I really don't like is men saying this when it's really not that way at all--like, the woman didn't really tell him what to do, but god forbid he admit to his friends that he opted not to do something out of consideration for her. Instead it's "She wouldnt' let me." Guess they don't realize that such comments are totally emasculating.

As for bra and breast discussion, discowombat, I have also considered shortening my bra bands. They get stretched out in time, which makes them comfy all over but too loose in the band. <sigh.> I thought I was nuts, considering "taking in" my bands like I would a waistband on a pair of pants, but I guess I'm not so far off. wink.gif

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 82 83 84 85 86 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 23, 2014 - 07:11 PM