Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 208 209 210 211 212 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
mouse
post Feb 18 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #4181

Most Likely Procrastinating

confession: my current avatar is me, the last time i shaved my own head, and my intent is to express solidarity with britney spears.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 17 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #4182

(o)(o)

I have to go to the mall tomorrow, and I m actually looking forward to it. I know I know. I have to get something for a wedding. So I get to do the "adult" clothes shopping tomorrow. And I'm going to get some DVD's, it can't be all bad. In theory.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Feb 17 2007, 08:56 AM
Post #4183

PANTIES! ew.

I wish I were going on vacation for a month. I could live in a bathing suit and eat fried plantains for a month, I know I could.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Feb 16 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #4184

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I sometimes talk like a mallrat, and I'm almost 30.

I think it has to do with confidence. I've noticed that when I'm not feeling sure of myself, I sound like a teenager and have a tendency to ramble. This, of course, doesn't help my confidence since I know I sounded like a fricking idiot and then I sound even less sure of myself. It's a vicious cycle. sad.gif

confession: I feel like I'm losing my mind, and it's scaring the living crap out of me.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
anna k
post Feb 16 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #4185

Hardcore BUSTie

I'd love to take off and take a trip to Paris or Lisbon or Montreal, but I have to start my career and earn enough money to support myself as an adult.

My older sister has acted immature for many years, and she's 26 now. She sent me an email Valentine of ugly people, laughing at them looking pathetic and loser-y. Nevermind that she's acted much like a pathetic loser the past few years and is aware of it.

I cannot stand how many women/girls my age talk like 15-year-old mallrats, constantly saying "like," "seriously," "literally," and raising the end of their sentences like questions when they aren't asking a question. Or rambling and sounding misinformed and blase about whatever they are talking about. I hate that way of speak, but it seems to be the normal way of talking now.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Feb 16 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #4186

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

My home life is really pissing me off: my little sister is a complete horror just now and I am finding it so hard to cope or really to care (I do care but it's exhausting me). I want to run away or hibernate under duvet and pretend it's not happening. I feel helpless and incredibly frustrated and irritated and put upon and I have no control.

This is what therapy will be good for, for venting, but I really needed to get it off my chest.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
ratgrl
post Feb 14 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #4187

Hardcore BUSTie

Aliboo, I feel the same way about people (almost always guys) who call or yell out to me from their cars as they pass me while I'm running or walking. It's my fantasy to have a rock in my hand and hurl it at their car. That would teach them, I think!

--------------------
I never try anything...I just do it. Like I don't beat clocks...just people. Wanna try me?

+Quote Post
aliboo
post Feb 14 2007, 03:58 AM
Post #4188

BUSTie

I have violent thoughts sometimes about random strangers who piss me off.

When someone pisses me off when I am driving I would seriously love to get out of my car, pull them out of their car, and just whoop their ass. Sometimes I seriously think the jail time would be worth it.

Likewise at Walmart the other day in the produce section getting some sweet potatoes, I pulled off one of those plastic bags to put my taters in. There were tons of people just being obnoxious. For a moment I thought how nice it would be to run up behind them and strangle them for a moment with that plastic bag.

Thankfully my anger management issues have never surfaced past what I think in my head.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Feb 12 2007, 09:14 PM
Post #4189

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

There have been too many jobs I've held that could be done by trained monkeys. For example, the one I'm at right now could be done by a monkey, or chimp, or probably a lemur.

I've never changed a diaper either and don't have a desire to, at least not until I produce children of my own.

I go to the mall about once every two months, I could live without them. For some reason I hate going to places that are going to be overcrowded and loud, except to see a band play. Even then, between sets, I have to go outside or somewhere where the crowd has thinned. A part of it is because I don't like crowds, but another is that I can barely make out what people are saying and like to have the conversation where I can hear them.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 12 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #4190

(o)(o)

A trained chimp could co the job I am currently assigned to.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Feb 12 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #4191

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(anna k @ Feb 12 2007, 08:33 PM) *

I get nauseous there. Too many people moving in different directions, the music pumped in, the cheesy club music played in clothing stores, and I feel dizzy and zombie-like.

add me to that too.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Feb 12 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #4192

Hardcore BUSTie

Went to mall the other day for the first time in years, and realized I absolutely hate the freaking mall.

I get nauseous there. Too many people moving in different directions, the music pumped in, the cheesy club music played in clothing stores, and I feel dizzy and zombie-like.

+Quote Post
llamas
post Feb 12 2007, 02:59 PM
Post #4193

Hardcore BUSTie

I too have never changed a diaper, and don't intend to start now! (I never babysat anyone but my lil' bro, when he was a young teenager and I was an older teenager.)

Also, part of me wants to say screw everything and move to NYC and start over. I'd have multiple housing/job options with people I know there...pretty much the only things keeping me here are my mom and my pretty new car.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Feb 12 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #4194

Hardcore BUSTie

I had a dream about someone I definately should be dreaming about and woke up feeling guilty as hell.

Went to mall the other day for the first time in years, and realized I absolutely hate the freaking mall.

Pissed a man off in traffic today that was driving like a bully and took great satisfaction in watching him yell at me in my review mirror. I even laughed at him so he could see.

Spent to much money this weekend.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Feb 11 2007, 04:58 PM
Post #4195

(o)(o)

Polly I'm the same way. When I meet a client at work (I'm in social services), who has AIDS, I'm still pretty shocked by it.

I had a really large peice of stawbery shortcake today.

Humanist, I also have never changed a diaper, I'm an only child, and never did the baby sitting thing a lot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 11 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #4196

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I think I have more angst over whether or not to put my dog to sleep than I imagine I would if I had to decide whether or not to get an abortion.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Feb 10 2007, 05:58 AM
Post #4197

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I think the vast majority of the people I work with are morons. This includes my idiot boss.

I confess that I am really very full of myself and maybe my problem is that I think I am better than others.

I am starting to resent hubbies ability to work all night and come home whenever he feels like it even though he knows I want to go work out at 6:30am which makes me feel like he doesn't give a shit even though I know this is not true.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Feb 10 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #4198

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

After watching the movie Philadelphia for about the first time in 10 years, I realize how apathetic I've become to the AIDS crisis. Not so much about the situation in Africa, India, and other international countries, but within the US. I think I'm in denial about the fact that it still exists in the US and people still die of it.

Boo on me.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
funnybird
post Feb 9 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #4199

Hardcore BUSTie

I've decided that all of my dreams are bad dreams. Freaky and disturbing, even when they're not scary, as such. I've been reading too much Freud for school, it's true, but it has made me decide that I don't like the idea of or need a window into my subconscious because I don't like what I see.

I'm slightly drunk.

--------------------
What I'm thinking is delicate. If I breathe I might lose it...

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Feb 8 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #4200

belligerently lazy

Random Confessions:

I have realized that I am a complete and utter flake. But now understanding the reasons behind my flakiness, I don't criticize people who are flakes so much.

I haven't showered in a week now.

I have never. ever. changed a diaper in my life. Why do people find this so hard to believe?

I'm starting to regret the whole taking a Spanish class in school thing. Besides some words being similar to English, which makes it a little easier to remember, there is absolutely no logic in a foreign language paralleled to one's own language. It's not like math or science, where everything is for a reason. Why are nouns assigned a gender? Why do verbs have to adapt to who is being addressed? It makes no sense at all to me. It's all memorization, no clues that help, no concepts. It's very hard to memorize something with no concept. I still really want to learn it, but I'm dreading the rest of this class.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 208 209 210 211 212 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 03:37 PM