Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 141 142 143 144 145 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
mouse
post Sep 14 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #2841

Most Likely Procrastinating

omg, i had dim sum on saturday! for the first time in over a year. it was HEAVENLY.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 14 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #2842

(o)(o)

I just had some very delicious pumpkin pie. Mmm.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 14 2008, 05:35 PM
Post #2843

uh huh.

omg culture, I've been craving dim sum like a motherfucker. must. have. some. soon.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 14 2008, 02:54 PM
Post #2844

(o)(o)

I've been craving Dim Sum for ages now.

The problem is how much I gorge on Dim Sum.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Sep 13 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #2845

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh my cod, I had no idea that site existed. Thanks gt! That's awesome.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 13 2008, 11:24 AM
Post #2846

new highs in personal lows daily!

you know what'd be cool? free runnin' busties! that'd be reeeeeeal cool!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 13 2008, 08:48 AM
Post #2847

it's cards on the table time

Oh, I would love to get into free runnning; it's fascinated me from the first time I read about it years ago. Its premise as well as the workout just really chimes with me.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 13 2008, 01:20 AM
Post #2848

GT, you should totally learn parkour, and then come here and teach me how! I would love to learn it. I know a few people who do it here through friends of friends but not well enough to learn from them.
there is a pretty cool site in your area with maps and youtube movies of local landmarks and area. it's pretty cool. the website is here: winnipeg parkour
they had a forum, but it's not as good. there's 8 people on a waiting list if there are any parkour meetups on meetup.com.

i think if you emailed the people on WP.com,
the'd probably jump (ha ha) at the chance to teach classes. that's why they do it here. you teach people it spreads. you don't it dies.

i think i might have to try the parkour classes even with my ol' lady cane. just cos some of the best, well known people are in the area. i'm kind of shocked, because i see long boarders constantly, free runners? never. they might be in the university district, tho. i'm in the heart of the city. i practically live downtown.

but it looks like fun. i think i want to get into the free running, more acrobatic part of it, even in my advanced age. it's just so beautiful. you know who'd probably really get into it? culture.

hmmmm. we should talk her into it ej wink.gif

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 12 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #2849

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I miss living in a large city. I miss sushi, Thai food, vegetarian options for dining, and record stores with lots of variety. I am going to see some live music in the Twin Cities next week--another thing I miss, live music that isn't a cover band--and I think I'm looking forward to shopping at Trader Joe's and eating an avocado roll as much as I am to that.

I sometimes feel a little silly wanting some of that; this area rather nice and I like parts of it, but I miss having more than one restaurant for dining, live music and other things that are rather scarce up here. Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder who replaced the girl who grew up here with someone who acquired all these tastes, but then I wonder if that person was under the surface, lurking all those years ago.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Sep 12 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #2850

A symphony of atrocities.

QUOTE(.eilleen. @ Sep 12 2008, 05:07 PM) *
I've watched them and downloaded all of the collections in full.

I do that too on itunes.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Sep 12 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #2851

Hardcore BUSTie

GT, you should totally learn parkour, and then come here and teach me how! I would love to learn it. I know a few people who do it here through friends of friends but not well enough to learn from them.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 12 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #2852

um... eileen.... you are SO my hero! i wanna grow up to be just like you! lol

i was drunk last night and put a bunch of dried food (like a box of triskets) in the fridge, and left perishables on the kitchen counter...

i giggle when they talk about 'tainted baby formula' heh.... they said 'taint'.

i am jealous of the busties who post in the drunk rambling thread. i never have anything to say when i am drunk. hmph.

there are some busties that i was emailing/pming daily before the shit hit the fan in my life two weeks ago. i want to get back to that, but i really don't want to navel gaze more now. but i miss those busties sumpm awful. i just don't want to write too much right now. i suck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
.eilleen.
post Sep 12 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #2853

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Sep 12 2008, 02:26 AM) *
[color=#ff0066]i watch those horrible time-life infomercials taking mental notes so i can hunt down records when i go thrifting....

I've watched them and downloaded all of the collections in full.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 12 2008, 01:26 AM
Post #2854

i watch those horrible time-life infomercials taking mental notes so i can hunt down records when i go thrifting....

i just discovered that there are parkour classes in seattle. i wanna go cos it would be something to get back in shape and replace skateboarding, but i think i might make an ass out of myself. i feel old...ugh.

i have a crush on my best friend.

everyone seems to like my hair short, but i miss long hair.

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 11 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #2855

beachcomber

I confess I just ordered $50** worth of books from amazon thanks to my club Tar'get card bc I'm still not getting out of the house hardly & not 'pushing myself to go out' as my shrink said I should.
most of what I ordered is tripe.

I confess that I have serious reservations about the mr's return next month now.. I like my tiny quiet little world where I only go out when absolutely neccessary.

I am a terrible person for saying that.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
je.ne.sais.pas
post Sep 11 2008, 09:17 AM
Post #2856

BUSTie

today i am ditching school and going shopping, or maybe i will get a rad pedicure, go all out with the paraffin and everything . i never do things for myself anymore........

+Quote Post
je.ne.sais.pas
post Sep 11 2008, 08:28 AM
Post #2857

BUSTie

QUOTE(crinoline @ Sep 8 2008, 01:01 PM) *
I feel like I'm getting old and I do want to get married. (I'm 23) My parents married at 18, and I'm the oldest woman in my family to still be single. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how I feel. Like time is running out.

i'm 28 and it seems everyone around me wonders what's wrong with me simply because i'm not married yet. iam engaged but quite honestly that doesn't really mean much (to society) you gotta learn to just turn the cheek and be happy despite it all

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 11 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #2858

Big Fat Bitch

I wish to be pretty. I wish I to be special
I wish to be something, *anything*
Your lover, your broken heart is my broken heart
I wish to NOT BE ME, as hard as you love me
I wish to be worthy of another's love.
I wish this ring on my finger to actually mean something other than ownership
I want to be one with you. You're so beautiful, so great, so strong, so awesome, so amazing so so so so so so . . .

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Owl_Gang_Girl
post Sep 11 2008, 06:17 AM
Post #2859

BUSTie

My aunt just cut me a cheque for £500 and I know I've done nothing to earn it.
I wish that I fancied my best friend so that life could be easy and we could just be together because I hate being single so damn much.
EVERY time I think I'm being rejected by someone the VERY first thing I think is "Stop eating"
I should be doing college work but I've literally done seconds of it!
I hate that I can't talk to anyone but HIM about my manic days.
I hate that I want to spend all my money on trying to thrill myself on my manic days.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 9 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #2860

it's cards on the table time

My boss is away and I have been looking up people on facebook for over 2 hours. Somebody stop me.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 141 142 143 144 145 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30, 2014 - 11:43 AM