4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Slash
Sound Of Vision
post May 2 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #21

BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ May 2 2008, 04:30 AM) *
Yeah, me, Tes, & Tali tried to keep it going, but no go.

I get creeped by HP because I'm always going to think of him as a boy. And sex with boys, even consenting boys, is just plain wrong to my brain. There's fourteen year old nubile & eighteen year old nubile.

Caffiends.net is a small community of slash writers. They do great work. I'm fond of their SGA, CSI, & Smallville fics. They get really creative & often AU. Lotta kink, too.

The only HP story I ever read was on Caffiends.net. Lucius wants to have sex with Draco, but since incest is wrong, he casts a spell over one of the other students & has sex with him only to be busted by H/D looking for a safe place to shag.

Have you tried WWoMB?

People don't know good stuff tongue.gif

I thought you would say that would creep you out - now when I read some older fics, written 4 years ago, let's say, I find it silly that two 15-16 yrs old boys fall so deeply in love, in some serious relationship and have some serious problems blah blah blah. But you know, it's fiction. Did you try to read some adult!H/D? Since the last book was out, there were lots of 'fast forward' fics (them as adults). And it all depends on category - dark, non-con, fluff...

LOL, Lucius is always some pervy, kinky, BDSM, incestuous guy, I always giggle at that! tongue.gif

I went to WWoMB several times, but it seems they are having some server problems. Hmmm

Anyway, primary mean of getting my dose of slash is Livejournal. Fandom practically owns it biggrin.gif

I'm getting interested in Heroes slash lately. tongue.gif

And taligator, I will check that page out!! Also, there is community at Livejournal for gay fiction (original) so if you want to check it out...

Come on, let's revive this thread! laugh.gif

--------------------
Mind is a razorblade...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
taligator
post May 1 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm still here ... I just got tired of talking to myslf in this thread. Not many others were posting so it was just me posting my fave fics and I do talk to myself a lot but I try not to let others know!

I haven't read a whole lot of fanfic lately because I'm so busy with work.

That said .. I opened up Gay Authors the other day and am reading stuff from there:

http://www.gayauthors.org

There is some fanfic too.

Right now my interests are: Doctor Who, Torchwood, and still the CSI, BtVS, and HP that I adore. I mostly re-read fics as I find it challenging to find new good stuff.

I read a lot of The Tenth Muse and re-read stuff on Caffeinds.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 1 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #23

Big Fat Bitch

Yeah, me, Tes, & Tali tried to keep it going, but no go.

I get creeped by HP because I'm always going to think of him as a boy. And sex with boys, even consenting boys, is just plain wrong to my brain. There's fourteen year old nubile & eighteen year old nubile.

Caffiends.net is a small community of slash writers. They do great work. I'm fond of their SGA, CSI, & Smallville fics. They get really creative & often AU. Lotta kink, too.

The only HP story I ever read was on Caffiends.net. Lucius wants to have sex with Draco, but since incest is wrong, he casts a spell over one of the other students & has sex with him only to be busted by H/D looking for a safe place to shag.

Have you tried WWoMB?

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Sound Of Vision
post May 1 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #24

BUSTie

Aww, too bad. sad.gif I just saw how old messages are...

Caffiends? What's that? huh.gif

What squicks you out in HP? tongue.gif

--------------------
Mind is a razorblade...

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 1 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #25

Big Fat Bitch

Sorry, but this thread is practically dead.

We were pretty well split between CSIers & Harry Potter people. H/D gives me the squicks. I know Tes was down with the Potter, though.

I dunno if you do Caffiends, but they've got good writing for both 'verses.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Sound Of Vision
post May 1 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #26

BUSTie

*squeeeee*

Slash thread!!!! (sorry I'm new, and i just saw it!!)

How many of you are H/D shippers?!

*fangirls* tongue.gif

--------------------
Mind is a razorblade...

+Quote Post
Sound Of Vision
post May 1 2008, 07:28 PM
Post #27

BUSTie

[sorry, double post]

--------------------
Mind is a razorblade...

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 16 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #28

Big Fat Bitch

*sound of crickets chirping*

Awfully quiet these days.

I came in to mention that I recently read an article in Off Our Backs called "Confessions of a Lesbian Feminist Slasher". It's short, but interesting. What I simply thought of as gay smut born from too much tv/movies/comics/media, is actually much deeper & more complex than I ever thought.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 4 2007, 03:20 AM
Post #29

Big Fat Bitch

Holy shit! That's Taligator! I thought you'd gone the way of the dodo love!

--------------------

+Quote Post
taligator
post Dec 3 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #30

Hardcore BUSTie

Need more slash!!

*whine*

I'll find some later to post here ...

+Quote Post
taligator
post Aug 2 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

I thought I'd share something I've written, it was quite awhile ago but it's a Snape/Harry fic and it's called Garner -- I wrote this for a friend of mine as a birthday present. smile.gif It's not perfect but it's fun ...

Enjoy.

+Quote Post
GypsyWriter911
post Jul 29 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #32

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Jun 10 2006, 04:04 AM) *
New addition to the Conundrum 'verse, more Gil/Greg: <BR> <BR>http://www.caffiends.net/viewstory.php?sid=135&PHPSESSID=e4808ae10bea3de3b78ea7b dc2dd79bb://http://www.caffiends.net/viewstory....8ea7b dc2dd79bb <BR> <BR>Tali, I'm digging the Nicky/Flack slash. Nicky bails on LV after the Gordons & hooks up with Flack while Mac/Messer figure it out. There is a cross fic with NCIS where they help Tony/Jethro come together. SWEET!

Sound's like a neat fic. Do you have the addy?

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Jul 29 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #33

Hardcore BUSTie

That's awesome, tailgator. I just realized this will be my one hundredth post!

There's this chick named StarRose on Youtube who makes awesome slash Fanflicks. My absolute favorite one is to "I touch myself" by the Divinyls. It's Drary. "I Touch Myself" Drary- Starrose

There's also the song Draco and Harry, by the Whomping Willows, I do believe. Here's a link to the song. It's on a fanvid though, lol.

"Draco and Harry" fanflick. SevSaraSnape

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post
taligator
post Jul 29 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

*grins* I've tried writing het fic's too and it just does not want to work. The first novel I wrote (original, not fanfic) was meant to be het and yet the two male characters kept intruding. I had to stop writing the fic, take time to go get the boys some exercise, just so I could finish writing the fic. I later decided to add all those naughty scenes into the book and make it slashy as I wanted it to be. smile.gif

I'm very fortunate, I don't have to hide my tastes. In fact, there are very few people in my life who don't know that I like to read and write slash. It's very openly accepted at my job too smile.gif

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Jul 29 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

EEEEEK! I'm Happeh!

HP Fanfiction is my favorite thing ever. Especially slash. I don't know that I've ever been able to write a straight fic that I actually liked the outcome of.

I'm really secretive about it, though. *laughs*

I'll go look through my favorites and post some really good fics for you all. smile.gif

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post
taligator
post Jul 29 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

well it's been a long time since I've poked around in these forums .. I think I'd forgotten them entirely! Oh noes!

Anyway, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack .. with a few fic rec's.

Harry Potter:

Incurable -- H/D (complete) AU story where there is no magic. It's an interesting story and while I haven't finished it, there are some downright naughty scenes which I adore in it. *G*

Black Truth - another H/D Fic (complete), this time Draco is a magical creature and Harry is his mate. It's a cliche of sorts but done very well and very realistic. I enjoyed it.

ab epistulis -- H/D (complete) post-war fic. Harry runs and orphanage and Draco runs a muggle bookstore, when two worlds collide .. It was a very well written story. There's little to no smut in it at all but it's a good plot filled story that I enjoyed so much I've read it a few times. *G*

I'll see if I can find some more later on ... I went through a phase where I read a lot of Doctor Who and Torchwood slash fics. I'm also slowly getting into Supernatural.

Anybody watch the show 'Traveler'? It was on ABC (I think) last year. It only had one season. It was very slashable and the whole show was great. If you haven't seen it and would like to .. let me know and I'll point you in the direction you can go to watch the episodes. The pilot and finale are both on ABC's website though I wouldn't recommend watching the finale without all the episodes in between.

+Quote Post
the_geiger
post Feb 19 2007, 07:34 AM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

Here's something good to start your day off right: Heroes, Peter/Claude, sex in public.

Nevermind

+Quote Post
taligator
post Jan 19 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

"The term 'no lemon' is sometimes used to indicate slash stories without sexual content. Anything with explicit content may be labeled 'lemon'. The terms 'lemon' and 'lime' arose from the anime/yaoi fandoms. 'Lemon' refers to a hentai anime series, Cream Lemon. 'Lime' is sometimes used to indicate that the story contains only mild sexual content, similar to a PG-13 film."

I haven't read any of these but: Snarry Olympics fics

+Quote Post
tesao
post Jan 19 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #39

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

muito thank you, slyjinks and the geiger! i've been needing a fix of harry potter slash! (sigh. will shadow of his wings EVER be finished??? i can't WAIT for more draco/harry sex goodness!!!)

okay, i was looking at the new stuff in the restricted section and one of the new stories listed "lemon" as one of the kinks. anyone know what that means? all i can think of is The Lemon Song .... early, (and i mean EARLY!!!) hard rock..... Squeeze me babe, until the juice runs down my leg....come on and squeeze me babe, until the juice runs down my leggggg....

the way you squeeze my lemon, i i i i'm gonna fall right out of bed!!!

anyone know? (in the slash context?)

is it a hand job?

+Quote Post
the_geiger
post Jan 18 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

Snarry, with a random premise that works perfectly: Seven years after Harry defeats Voldemort, all the magic is almost drained out of him. He seeks out Snape for help and finds him working the grill in a diner in Arizona. And I'm serious when I say that this is one of the best stories I've ever read.

You'll need to log on to RestrictedSection.org to be able to read it, though.

Snape: The Home Fries Nazi

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 05:05 PM