176 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
sageykins
post Jun 14 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #101

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Self-
Be calm, take breaths, and relax about what is happening. He is good and honest and sincere. And this could all be so good. But be calm. And relax. Baby steps, go slow.
Sageykins
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 11 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #102

Hardcore BUSTie

it is great zoya, keep waiting, it'll come. <3

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 10 2010, 12:53 PM
Post #103

uh huh.

archegonia -

I love when that shit happens!

waiting for my turn....

x
zoya

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 10 2010, 08:18 AM
Post #104

Hardcore BUSTie

dear goddess,

wow, to see the judges face when we got a court date for as early as late june illustrates to me how you really pulled that one out of you're bra. thank you so much.

so much love,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 8 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #105

Hardcore BUSTie

dear goddess,

please, send help. please.

a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
futura
post Jun 8 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #106

Hardcore BUSTie

(((((((Zoya)))))))Man, that sucks.

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 7 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #107

uh huh.

Dear You -

I still fucking cry about the fact that you have dropped off every kind of communication we used to have. Just so you know. I feel like I've been dumped and am being ignored, when nothing has ever happened between us. The fact that we have been good friends for a couple years seems to have meant nothing to you. My friends aren't disposable to me. I'm sorry to find out that apparently I am to you, or at least it feels like it. I don't want to believe it, I know you're better than that, but maybe you aren't. I thought I knew you better than that. you know, it hurts worse to have a good friend go inexplicably sideways on you in a shitty fucking way than any dumping. Oh, and about your calls at 6 am when you're drunk and haven't found anyone to go home with? I'm not your fucking consolation prize. If you can't call me when you're sober and be my friend, you don't get me when you're drunk and have no one else.

I fucking hate you right now. Of course, hate is the flip side of love, so you suck even more.
zoya

Dear emoboy -

you are so young, but goddammit you could be some good medicine for the ego.

zoya

+Quote Post
futura
post Jun 7 2010, 04:50 AM
Post #108

Hardcore BUSTie

V,

You're such a lame asshole, you know that? Geez Louise, i'm not going to be nice to you, because you totally disrespected me. Ambushing me during the opening of an exhibition won't help either. And that text you sent me 'something wrong?'. You could've flat out asked me. And i did not react to any of your texts because then it's like this big thing, which it is not. But i can't for the life of me understand why you think i would do stuff for you after you were so rude during two out of three times we met up/hooked up.

Oh, and stop the xo's in your texts. You have a gf for crying out loud.

D,

I really thought you were just this nice guy. I even thought there could be something more between us, last year. But when i saw you this weekend you were trying so hard to not even greet me (i saw you were 'busy' 'calling' someone, but come on). It was embarrasing.
Anyway, now i know you're not that nice and gentle. Prick.

Dear Self,

Stop downdating. Stop giving the goods to these guys, they are soo not worth your time. You deserve so much better. This weekend you learnt a thing or two. And while these moments were not always positive, you can turn that around by moving forward.

Love, me

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 6 2010, 04:55 AM
Post #109

Big Fat Bitch

Dear M,

You have no idea how much it distresses, thrills me that you still can get a rise out of me without even trying. I still hate myself for loving you.

AP

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jun 4 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #110

Hardcore BUSTie

dear goddess,

how is this still happening? i've learned so much, i've grown so strong, i'm trying so hard and i have everyday for over 7 months. how is his wrecking ball still using my life as a pinata? how is he getting away with this? is it something i'm doing wrong? what am i missing. i've never tried so hard in my life and ... i just dont know how this can still be happening.

please, help me escape this island.

love and faith,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
sageykins
post May 20 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #111

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Universe,
Not funny. 2 weeks. Enough is enough. And next week's excitement is already screwed. What have I done wrong to deserve this? Karma should have come back around by now....
*sigh*
Sageykins

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post May 20 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #112

A symphony of atrocities.

Dear Nats,

I know you live in my house. Please don't steal or move shit around. I'm being nice by letting you stay.

DCR

Dear Ollie,

Please stop biting me and Other Mommy.

DCR

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 19 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #113

Hardcore BUSTie

dear atlantic ocean,

thank you for bringing some extra strength in with the tide... again.
thank you for your dependable patience.
thank you for helping me gather my pieces.

c u next tues, love,
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
buttercups
post May 16 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #114

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear I,

I don't know why I feel the need to still seek you out, to torture myself with pictures of you and everything else. I have someone new in my life, and he is wonderful and treats me like gold. He is better for me than you ever were. But I can't get over this feeling of just being completely cut out of your life like those 6 years never happened and like you don't give a shit about me. I want you to care, I want you to at least care about what happens to me, but you don't. You're just like every other person who left and didn't give a shit about me. I still care about you, and I don't know why. Seeing you with her is killing me. On some level, I'm really glad you're happy. I wanted you to be. But for some reason I can't get the fuck over this and move the fuck on. It's driving me insane. I want to stop thinking about you, to cut you out completely of my mind at least. I want to erase you eternal-sunshine style. Just tell me how the fuck to stop giving a shit, so I can be just like you.

-b

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 16 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #115

Hardcore BUSTie

dear scrotum,

if i call you to ask wether i should be looking for an apartment for june 1st what will happen? will i be allowing you to maintain this cage i live in? will we fight viciously? will you say 'i'm sorry, you're free to go', lol yea right. put simply this limbo i live in is driving me crazy, if i call you to try to gain some direction will it be a mistake? will i be digging this trap even deeper?

let fucking go
a

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
sageykins
post May 15 2010, 06:20 PM
Post #116

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Universe,
I need a good week. I'm not asking for presents or money or a new man or anything. Just an average good week. Last week was hell, and I cannot handle another week like that. Please be nice to me. I am too fragile to handle any more days like that.
Thanking you in advance,
Sageykins

+Quote Post
anarch
post May 14 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #117

Hardcore BUSTie

(((archegonia)))

Dear Universe,

thanks for giving me the time to heal. Go distribute them healing vibes and times to Busties and other awesome people now, would you? Thanks.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 14 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #118

brown delicious

(((archegonia)))

Dear Colleague,

Please do not act from a place of fear and insecurity with me. Do not compete with me 'cause there is no competition. We are in 2 different places professionally. When you act from a place of fear and insecurity, your behaviors become terribly annoying to me. You act out by interrupting my supervision sessions by talking very loudly on the phone, and intruding most of my conversations with my clients and/or fellow colleagues. Please accept your place and center yourself in your professional development. We only have a couple of months together. The more you act like a patsy, the more you become Palin-esque to me. Your insecurity and need for attention is very unattractive.

Best,
stargazer

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 10 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #119

Hardcore BUSTie

dear scrotum,

you knew for ages that i planned to leave this hole. you watched the kids as i moved and you saw the movers taking my things (including your children's beds) and heading out of province. i dont blame you for being afraid of your kids leaving but it was understood that you would be behind us a month later and every time you held your precious potential court order over my head i said hurry up and do it if your going to. you waited until i had no home, no possessions, no job, no child care to put in the emergency court order to keep us here. for that you are nothing but a scrotum.

now it is one day before the mini pre court hearing and you call to tell me that if i get my lawyer to write up and agreement (which i've been telling you for over a month, i have for you) that you'll sign it and i can leave on my planned date.

i see that you're plan all along has been to keep me unbalanced, maybe so you're not alone in your state of unbalance. but you know what? i lived thru your harassment. i went to work everyday. i graduated university. i got my kids ready and fed and taken good and lovingly care of everyday. i breast feed and read and feed them well balanced diets. i didnt have a nervous breakdown when you did and they both had pneumonia and i had end of term assignments. i did it all without the support of my family because they're too far away. (altho the phone love and surprise cheques got me thru a helluva lot) i'm still standing and i dont have any sympathy for you anymore.

you're actions will barry you and i'll dance on your grave, moonclad and regretless.
f u,
archegonia

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 10 2010, 10:13 AM
Post #120

Hardcore BUSTie

((((rouge)))) right back atcha....

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 21, 2014 - 12:04 PM