The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Boyfriend put on my bra & panties
pepper
post Jun 8 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #81

and in the meantime, i don't think i have had a boyfriend that i HAVEN'T dressed up in my bra and panties. isn't that just a given at some point in the relationship? if someone catches me out doing something strange and bizarre i just counter with "ooh ya, our sex life is da bomb, he is So Freaking Kinky!" it always makes him feel like a king. Let that Freak Flag Fly i always say!
check us out in the general sex thread.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amilita
post Jun 8 2006, 02:54 PM
Post #82

Me-yow!

Hi, monht, welcome to BUST!

I'm sure you didn't know it, but it works much better if you don't just start a new thread if you have a question/topic, but instead look for an existing thread to see if it will fit somewhere else...in your case, this could have gone in the General Relationship Advice thread. You could cut/paste this post into that thread.

This way, we don't overwhelm the software and end up with a huge backload of dying threads!

If you have something that doesn't seem to fit anywhere, come on over to the Community Forum to ask if there is enough interest to start a new thread on that topic.

And while you're at it, stop the For the Newbies thread to introduce yourself!

+Quote Post
monht85
post Jun 8 2006, 12:11 PM
Post #83

The other night while I was folding my laudry, my boyfiend of 3 months started playing with one of my lacey pushup bras. He had had a few drinks. I finally told him that since he liked it so much that he should have to put it on. Well after some wrestling and prodding he was wearing the bra stuffed with some handy socks. Much to my shagrin my boyfriend is about my size. Soon after that I spied the matching full back panties and before he knew it he had those on also. I almost died of laughter he looked so funny, and pretty. Soon I had him dancing to some music. Unfortunatly because of the music neither of us heard my roomatate come home unexpectedly. She caught my boyfriend red faced in my lacey attire and squeled with joy and laughter. They don't get along very well so She had a field day teasing him.

Anyway I don't want anyone to find out about this. She thinks this incident is fair game.
I am worried about what people will think about my boyfriend if this gets out.
In retrospect I don't think many normal guys have put on their girlfriend's undies

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 26, 2014 - 01:59 AM