The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> clean-shaven:)
littleidiot
post Jun 15 2006, 10:11 AM
Post #1

Just posted this on the "Our bodies, our hells" board too... but I'll post it here as well.
For ingrown hairs, razor bumps or razor burn, PFB Vanish works better than anything else I've used--WAY better than Tend Skin, for sure. It's a roll-on liquid. I think I got mine on Ebay but you could prolly get it on drugstore.com too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
numbnuts
post Jun 14 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #2

BUSTie

In response to the general subject matter of this thread, I shave my genitals and surrounding area about once a week, which means I never get more than stubble. As long as I don't have the wiry, oily, unsightly, uncomfortable bush down there, I'm happy. I trim my pit hairs and nose hairs when necessary, and I occasionally change how I wear my facial hair. I've never felt the need to try waxing, but I'm not expected by society to maintain constant smooth perfection, either.

+Quote Post
maimy
post Jun 11 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #3

Hardcore BUSTie

Josie, check the archives right here in this thread, there is a great deal of information right here. OBOH is fine too, but basically you have to figure out your criteria for defining "better" and go from there. Much experience is related in this thread. Did you read any of it?

+Quote Post
numbnuts
post Jun 11 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #4

BUSTie

Josie, there's also a thread about shaving in the Our Bodies, Our Hells forum, just so you know.

+Quote Post
josie
post Jun 11 2006, 09:41 AM
Post #5

what is better waxing or shaving?
and what is the most effective thing to use to not have the red bumps ans soreness the day after because its really a pain and i want to get rid of it

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 09:42 PM