The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 127 128 129 130 131 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
Aithinne
post Feb 2 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #2561

Hardcore BUSTie

neurotic.nelly, your avatar was not disrespectful! I totally agree with karategrrl and loonydaray- it wasn't offensive at all. The point is, that all body types should be celebrated, and they all should be considered womanly. Like karategrrl, I've always wanted to have more curves. Being slender tends to only add to the feeling of being unfeminine that we smallies tend to already have. I've always thought curvier girls were the most beautiful body shape, probably since I didn't have much in the way of curves. Women being curvy is not offensive, just as women being slender should not be offensive and open for ridicule. Goodness, we women already feel bad enough. So, no, your avatar was not disrespectful.. I actually thought it was cute.

Btw, karategrrl, is that tatoo on you? I've been wondering, cuz it's cool.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Feb 2 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #2562

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jan 29 2009, 11:23 AM) *
Aithinne, so true, so true. I could go on about this topic for days, but the VERY short version is, I am sick and tired of peopel making comments about my body (calling me "skinny," "skinny bitch," "Oh, you can eat whatever you want!" yada yada...and yada.)

It's not okay to say,"Wow, you're short!" "Damn, you're black!" "You're fat!" "You have gray roots!" etc. etc. BUT...somehow it's "okay" to comment on thin people's appearance. This annoys the crap out of me. The only thing I can think of to explain this phenomenon is that thinness is somehow seen as the "desirable" condition, so it's okay to hate someone for having what everyone supposedly wants but "can't have."

Back to work.

Me,too.

People will ask if I'm anorexic, and if I eat. I mean, what if I really was struggling with an eating disorder? Soo rude. Then I get called skin and bones. Well, actually I'm pretty active. I do have a bit of fat on me and some hard earned muscles. Plz do not try to assume what my body looks like under my clothes. Okay? Then I've had girls within an earshot of me tell me I have no shape (I'm not the curviest but isn't even true they were just hating).

Even though I haven't always been thin, but I've always had someone commenting on my body.

If I have negative things to say about someone's figure I just keep it to myself. You really don't know what's going on with somebody.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Feb 2 2009, 11:16 AM
Post #2563

BUSTie

neurotic.nelly, i totally second what karategrrl said! alll body types are sexy for their own reasons, and everyone should love their own figure as well as other peoples smile.gif so yeah, shouldn't be hatin' on other body types, but you definitely don't do that!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Feb 2 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #2564

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neurotic.nelly @ Feb 2 2009, 04:15 AM) *
Hey there ladies. I apologize to all you naturally slender ladies for my blatantly disrespectful avatar.

Your avatar didn't bother me at all! I like the fact that you celebrated your body with it! I'm all for people celebrating and loving themselves. What I don't like is someone giving me shit about my body for no good reason. If given my choice, I'd actually be more curvy. I'm presently hitting the weights like crazy for my glutes so I can have some booty roundness.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Feb 1 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #2565

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey there ladies. I apologize to all you naturally slender ladies for my blatantly disrespectful avatar.

Welcome to you, angie_21, I really agree with what you've said. Hope you post some more. We need more positive energy here.

that is all.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Jan 30 2009, 06:48 PM
Post #2566

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi girls. I am a 36A, and used to be a 34AA most of my life until I hit 22 and gained a bit more weight. Anyways, I just wanted to let y'all know that I spent most of my teenage life, and a bit of my university years, also feeling very insecure about my small boobs. But I don't anymore, in fact I am quite happy with them. It's hard to verbalize why - partly because I have learned to see myself as beautiful for so many different reasons, and have learned not to focus on single parts of my body. Also because of how damn beautiful small breasts are, and the fact that I am 26 and haven't lost any perkiness yet. And also because of finding ways to feel strong, powerful & beautiful without considering how I look in the mirror.

But anyways.. what I want to say is that I know so much how you feel, and how difficult it can be, and how it sucks to go clothes shopping, or to the beach, or a bar where boys stare at big-boobed girls. And I remember how much it hurt my sense to self to feel unfeminine because of it.. so please if you want, send me a message and I would love to talk to anyone of you about it. I hate to think of anyone feeling the way I did because of their bodies, because it just isn't worth it!

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Jan 29 2009, 02:45 PM
Post #2567

BUSTie

ugh! i completely agree! for some reason it's no big deal to make fun of someone for being ridiculously skinny, there's nothing wrong with being naturally skinny! i remember once, about two years ago this guy in hot topic just laughed at me and said 'man you look anorexic!' i wasn't amused. maybe it was the fact that i actually used to be anorexic but had recovered a while before that. either way people are asses sometimes mad.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 29 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #2568

Hardcore BUSTie

Aithinne, so true, so true. I could go on about this topic for days, but the VERY short version is, I am sick and tired of peopel making comments about my body (calling me "skinny," "skinny bitch," "Oh, you can eat whatever you want!" yada yada...and yada.)

It's not okay to say,"Wow, you're short!" "Damn, you're black!" "You're fat!" "You have gray roots!" etc. etc. BUT...somehow it's "okay" to comment on thin people's appearance. This annoys the crap out of me. The only thing I can think of to explain this phenomenon is that thinness is somehow seen as the "desirable" condition, so it's okay to hate someone for having what everyone supposedly wants but "can't have."

Back to work.

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Jan 29 2009, 02:34 AM
Post #2569

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies, forgive me for being off topic, but I stumbled on this site and had to talk about it, even though I think I've ranted about it before, it's still a topic that raises my hackles...

http://www.progressiveu.org/230819-skinny-v-curvy-girls

Found this website while surfing the net and loved it, agreed with a lot of it, except for the part where the author says that larger women don't ever get picked on. A lot of the comments on the article at the bottom were talking about how it is unequivocally more difficult to be a curvy woman than a naturally thin woman, but I don't know if that statement is true. We all have different experiences. For one woman (and I know from personal experience), being thin can be just as big of a confidence kill as being curvy would be for a larger woman. They are flip sides of the size coin, but I disagree that the two experiences can be compared. Everyone is different- what isn't a big deal for one person may be a huge deal to another.

At least curvy women are seen as womanly and feminine! Naturally thin and also small breasted women often feel like they can't claim a huge portion of their identity: being a woman. And I'm sorry, If you really think about it, feeling like a pubescent and not a woman, even though you are one, can be just as damaging as feeling like you aren't accepted for being larger. Both sides can feel like they will never be wanted and loved. The grass is NOT always greener.

And that is my rant for the day.

+Quote Post
nakedmolerat
post Jan 28 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #2570

BUSTie

Oh I agree with femme!!! i was always an a cup until i got pregnant and my boobs went from 34 a to a fricking 38 c- nearly d. i thought i would be happy but i miss my little boobs. my boobs are saggy from breastfeeding and at least when they were little they were cute and perky. i am in the same dilemma with clothes- they don't button so i have to get a size big and it looks so bulky and ugly. also- i HATE the way they feel against my skin- my little boobs never had the fold under them but now they get all sweaty underneath and i actually need to wear a bra to feel semi-comfortable. it's not what i imagined it would be like. i wish they would go back to normal, i used to think i couldn't find any cute clothes but now i REALLY can't find any cute clothes. sad.gif be proud of your little tatas!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post Jan 28 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #2571

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey there ladies! I haven't been here in forever and just spent the last few hours reading through the last 15 pages... Some great stuff happening here. I missed you guys! I haven't been online because my computer was taking a sick leave and I couldn't get online. Anyway, just wanted to say hey to you all.

About the whole 'men coming to this forum and posting' thing, I agree, I wish they wouldn't post here. However, I do think men should come to this forum and just read the things that people have wrote. Maybe then they'd understand a little better why women feel the way they do about their breasts and breasts in general. Idk, I have always found discussions with intelligent men (definitely not that first guy) to be interesting and insightful.

I hope you all have had a good holiday season. You guys rock!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jan 28 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #2572

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, actually, yes, I would much rather have some extra hyaluronic acid, which is already naturally present in my body, than lead or pesticides! I go out of my way to avoid toxins, I eat organic, grow my own veggies in the summer, filter my water, use no plastic for food/drink containers, etc. So yeah, I would, to be honest.

Not saying you have to feel the same way, if stuff that comes out of a needle gives you heebie-jeebies or whatever. But for my own assessment of the health risks, that's how I see it.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jan 28 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #2573

Hardcore BUSTie

As long as the ladies are happy with their new boobs, fine with me!

+Quote Post
starship
post Jan 27 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #2574

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Jan 27 2009, 04:59 AM) *
If you wear lipstick (y'all tracking on the lead in lipstick thing? yikes) or makeup or drink alchohol or eat anything but organic food, you're already putting stuff in your body that's a LOT more "foreign" and toxic than hyaluronic acid, which is part of all human tissue naturally. If you smoke cigarettes, even worse. I'm just saying.

noway can you compare wearing abit of lippie/eating a questionable carrot to injecting a whole heap of acid into your boobs!

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Jan 27 2009, 09:41 AM
Post #2575

BUSTie

I noticed the bumpy, implant-y look in 2 or the after pictures. I'm not sure if I would call any of them a major improvement. I think I prefer the befores.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 27 2009, 09:27 AM
Post #2576

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Jan 27 2009, 12:52 AM) *
the 'befores' are all hotter imo. they have that nice natural ski-slopey boobyness about them.
i also like the sexy laydee at the top

Yep, a bit of slopy-ness is hot, IMHO. Natural breasts very rarely stick straight out.

And yeah, the lady at the top is sporting a nice look!

I didn't know the hyaluronic acid was a naturally-occurring bodily ingredient. However, I wonder where the get the kind that they inject--do they manufacture it synthetically? I'd have a hard time believing that there wouldn't' be all sorts of problems taking it from someone and injecting it into another person's body (think rejection issues). I haven't read that they take if from your own body and inject it in your breasts.

Hey, can they take some of the fat off the backs of my thighs and move it to my breasts? Hahahaha. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Jan 26 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #2577

Hardcore BUSTie

If you wear lipstick (y'all tracking on the lead in lipstick thing? yikes) or makeup or drink alchohol or eat anything but organic food, you're already putting stuff in your body that's a LOT more "foreign" and toxic than hyaluronic acid, which is part of all human tissue naturally. If you smoke cigarettes, even worse. I'm just saying.

I agree on the before/afters - I dislike the same thing that I dislike about implants, which is too much on top and not enough below the nipple. It makes a weird profile, I think. I like the slopeyness too. But with an injection, you could direct where the injector places the stuff, unlike an implant. I'd go for keeping the slopeyness and not so much filler that I'd get "boob overlap" - I still want the damn pencil to drop to the floor, thanks.

Yep, it's absorbed. It's true about no long term studies, so I suppose there could be complications that haven't come up yet. But logically, that seems unlikely since our bodies already have the stuff in 'em and it's inert.

I don't do well with surgery - I've had a nose surgery to help me breathe - and the whole getting cut into thing just seems so traumatic. To me, there's no comparison between implants and injection in terms of invasiveness and trauma to the body. I still probably would opt to just keep my normal nice little titties - but if I were inclined to go bigger, I'd do Macrolane way before implants from a health perspective.

+Quote Post
starship
post Jan 26 2009, 07:52 PM
Post #2578

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Jan 26 2009, 07:24 PM) *
I have to say, though, these Macrolane breast before-and-afters are interesting:
http://www.macrolane.com/templates/Macrola...d.aspx?id=28987

i think the 'afters' look kinda bumpy and bleh. the 'befores' are all hotter imo. they have that nice natural ski-slopey boobyness about them.
i also like the sexy laydee at the top

if i haddd to choose id rather have the self-contained implants than some crazy shit pumped into me that can roam about as it pleases

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jan 26 2009, 02:24 PM
Post #2579

Hardcore BUSTie

Macrolane...

That creeps me out. Injecting "hyaluronic acid" into your body every year...where does it go? Is it absorbed? Also, and most importantly, there are no long-term studies that have been done. Ech. At least with implants they can be taken out (though even with those, there is a question of the lasting effects of being exposed to the silicone shell).

I realize the hypocrisy of what I'm saying in the sense that I have a tattoo, which involved foreign material injected into my body, but people have been doing that for ages without any well-known, across-the-board drawbacks (unless the needles were dirty or the tatt shop was unreputable, that sort of thing).

I have to say, though, these Macrolane breast before-and-afters are interesting:
http://www.macrolane.com/templates/Macrola...d.aspx?id=28987

That's all the enhancement I'd really want--or maybe just a tad more. I wonder how it feels--like lumps? Or smooth? They say they inject it and then mold it into shape.

Still, no thanks for me.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post Jan 26 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #2580

BUSTie

macrolane..huh sounds interesting. loookks painful to get done since most are awake i mean that is a huuuge needle!! unfortunately though 4000$ is just too much to pay for experiencing what it would feel like to have b-cups for a couple months :/
maybe someday though...
i really just want to see what it's like you know??
like what does it feel like.... i have a feeling it would bother the crap out of me though.
i'm so used to my lil boobies idk that i would like the feeling of all the bounce and jiggliness

*shrugs*

there is one thing about my boobs i hate more than the size.. i have this ugly scar on my right one from where my cat scratched me yearrss ago sad.gif

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 127 128 129 130 131 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 20, 2014 - 05:38 PM