The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

120 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crimes of Fashion part Deux...this time, it's personal.
nickclick
post Jan 31 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #701

Hardcore BUSTie

oh jeez. did he have a pot belly? cuz that's the worst, when they wear it slung under the pot belly. men shouldn't leave the house with such things, much less pants that don't have pockets in which to hold their wallet or whatev.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Jan 31 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #702

BUSTie

Definitely saw a man wearing a fanny pack the other day.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 24 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #703

(o)(o)

If you are a grown woman who, when wearing lipstick, and it looks like you took pink highliter and smeared it on your face, put the liptick down.

I saw this on a woman yesterday, it was ooglay.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
llamas
post Jan 22 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #704

Hardcore BUSTie

The adorable early-20s drummer I kinda, um, got cozy with last weekend admitted to me that he was wearing girls' low-rise jeans. If it's a common practice, that explains a lot of the half ass among boys of that age.

And I spotted some wedge sneakers in the Nordstrom shoe department on Saturday. Not as bad as the stilletto heeled ones, but still fug.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 21 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #705

(o)(o)

Whenever I see pants hanging half off ass, I always want to go and rip them off.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jan 21 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #706

Hardcore BUSTie

I have to jump on the bandwagon of hating guys in skinny jeans. However, what bothers me even more is that there is this guy in my program who not only wears skinny jeans but wears some that are so short that the highest they reach is about halfway up is ass! Why does he think this is a good look? And how on earth could it possibly be comfortable to have your jeans feel like they are falling down (cause they kind of are) all the time.

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jan 21 2008, 05:39 AM
Post #707

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

also... the timberland boots as high-heels thing. why????

ok. on the bus.
man. late-20s, maybe mid-30s.
tight pale blue stonewash jeans
patterned (subtle but nasty) shirt, unbuttoned to mid-chest
assorted medalions
lots of big rings
white fur coat.

blink.gif

on the skinny jeans thing, some boys rock it. many don't. i can live with it. what I wish to burn, however, is the skinny jeans worn halfway down thier backside so we can all see thier boxers. noooooo /darth vader voice

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Jan 20 2008, 02:24 PM
Post #708

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 14 2008, 07:59 PM) *
Does anyone remember those horrible high heeled converse-like shoes. Oh those were horrible. Converse sneakers are cool, as stiletto boots they are not.

oh my, those were terrible. and let's hope we're talking past tense. god forbid they still exist and are in use. or the similar-ly corny work boots with heels, or beach flip-flops with heels.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 20 2008, 02:18 PM
Post #709

(o)(o)

I had to go to the university near me to drop some things off, and it was Uggs and pajama pant everywhere. I wanted to vomit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
obelix2
post Jan 20 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #710

Hardcore BUSTie

Skinny jeans on men make it look like they have hips. Ew, bad.

+Quote Post
lananans
post Jan 20 2008, 08:39 AM
Post #711

Hardcore BUSTie

Everyone here wears leggings, its like some sort of aerobics video gone wrong.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Jan 18 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #712

Hardcore BUSTie

skinny jeans on men = boo. Denim can be so sexy on a man, when it's done right. And when it's done wrong it can be tragic.

Seen on the bus today:
A very pretty sorority leader type girl wearing:
black wool peacoat jacket (cute)
black open toe stiletto (like 4") patent pumps (cute)
sequined short black cami (not so cute)
and
TIGHT faded navy "knicker" athletic leggings. From like, the slutty section of walmart. They were truly hideous.

and, it's freezing outside! It's so cold that I'm actually wearing my shearling boots and down jacket. So I want to know where she was going on campus in open toe stilettos and horrible leggings. Mind you, this was at midday in the middle of classes. And it was raining.
It really was like a fashion car wreck, I could not look away.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
starship
post Jan 18 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #713

Hardcore BUSTie

skinny jeans on men are just wrong. especially if they happen to have big feet..is it just me who thinks dungarees should remain exclusive to 1 year old boys?

+Quote Post
lananans
post Jan 18 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #714

Hardcore BUSTie

Ugg boots, everywhere. I can't wait to get away from this university and its 'fashions'.

+Quote Post
lananans
post Jan 18 2008, 09:47 AM
Post #715

Hardcore BUSTie

oops double post

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jan 14 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #716

Hardcore BUSTie

dang... double posted. How do you delete?????

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jan 14 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #717

Hardcore BUSTie

I dont wanna see skinny jeans on a man anyway. Sorry just not attractive to me! And unless they've got a wonderful butt, no tight jeans on a man either. If you have to tuck your "package" in order to properly fit into your jeans... get a bigger size fellas! Then again, I have no fashion sense whatsoever so, who am I to say anything lol.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 14 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #718

(o)(o)

Gaaaaaa sagging skinny jeans with no ball room. I do not want to see the size of a 16 year olds pecker.

I saw a woman wearing knee high white boots, and it's winter here, we get a lot of snow. your shoes should not match what is falling out of the sky. White and winter = uglay.

Does anyone remember those horrible high heeled converse-like shoes. Oh those were horrible. Converse sneakers are cool, as stiletto boots they are not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
llamas
post Jan 8 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #719

Hardcore BUSTie

Hilarious Meijer parking lot CoF:
teenage boy
red skinny jeans
skateboard shoes
But what really made this one was that he was attempting to sag said red skinny jeans. Dude, you either get to be emo OR gangsta at one time. Not both.

+Quote Post
kellebelle
post Jan 5 2008, 01:40 AM
Post #720

BUSTie

Grocery store COF today:

mid-40's woman
overbleached blonde straw hair
overtanned face
heavy eye makeup
Cruella DeVille-type fake dalmatian-looking bomber jacket (when the hell did bomber jackets come back???)
black too-tight jeans
black-and-pink Vans sneakers done up like the teenagers do them with the laces just pulled through, with the shoe tongues up high, and not tied

Like hello, did she steal her daughter's shoes and then decide to buck all motherhood traditions and NOT tie them up?

I, however, was wearing tweedy trousers, a short wool double-breasted & belted jacket (Stacey & Clinton would approve!), black button-down shirt, and black low heels with POINTY toes.

Oh yeah, I was rockin' the WNTW rules....

--------------------
"I'll stop acting like a bitch when you stop acting stupid. Oh wait, you're not acting?"

+Quote Post

120 Pages V  « < 34 35 36 37 38 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30, 2014 - 10:42 AM