The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 208 209 210 211 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
hummingbird
post Jun 6 2006, 01:19 PM
Post #4181

Hardcore BUSTie

My friend "Cynthia" had really flat breasts. She never wore a bra. She was sexy. She got pregnant. Her breasts grew really large with milk, maybe a large B or small C. And then they went back to their normal size. Still sexy.

Keep in mind, that our society is obsessed with breasts. Thin bodies and voluptuous bodies are thrust in our face, in a contradictory network, to make us consume more products and/or services to look more like those other bodies. When ours are just fine.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Jun 6 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #4182

Hardcore BUSTie

welcome supy. thanks for not starting your own thread. we try to keep the thread count down at BUST. you may try the "bust general knowledge base" under Media Whores. You may have more success over there. Good luck and welcome to BUST!

+Quote Post
supy
post Jun 6 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #4183

sorry for interupting.
Hello to all. I am new to this website. I am currently a student at Chicago School of Massage Therapy (CSMT). I currently writing a paper on Fibromyalgia, and am having trouble finding the contraindications and cautions for this syndrome. Can anyone help me out?

If you can not help me, maybe you can help direct me. I just signed up today, and just trying to figure out how to best work thru the site.

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Jun 6 2006, 10:57 AM
Post #4184

Hardcore BUSTie

Thats shitty, lux! She doesnt deserve you! Thats really sad that not only boys are conditioned to think bigger is better, but gals too. I think its pathetic. In a sense I feel like my small boobs are a way to filter out the superficial jerks I wouldnt want to be with anyway.

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post
lux
post Jun 6 2006, 08:22 AM
Post #4185

BUSTie

i've always liked it tha i have small boobs. really hated getting them at all, so i was just glad they didn't grow too big. everyone i've been with before has either paid no specific attention to or loved my 34A's. i'm just been feeling realy shiitty lately because apparently they're not big enough for my current girlfriend. now i just wish that she would lie to me or something and say that she likes them or that she finds them sexy. i thought that i could live my life not feeling his way about my boobs, since it was going so well for so many years.

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Jun 5 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #4186

Hardcore BUSTie

Summer is here and I'm gonna rock my itty bitty bikini! My boobs may be small but they are cute, dammit! I wouldnt trade 'em in for big ones, no way!

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post
pal7
post Jun 5 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #4187

hai... new at this site. i accidentally found it... and my goodness how happy i feel.. i am in early 20's.. with small boobs .. i feel that u guys r matured enough to not to feel too sad about your small boobs.. but life is sometimes difficult.. wish sometimes that i had bigger boobs... *sign*

+Quote Post
rawrbaby
post Jun 5 2006, 10:06 AM
Post #4188

Hey everyone,
thanks for all the replies i got to my query, I still havent plucked up the courage to take my bra off BUT he knows about my issues and he is totally supportive and i do know he doesnt care about the size of my boobs.. so one day ill finally take my worst enemy (the bra) off and everything will be fine.

Thanks again everyone xx

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jun 4 2006, 10:33 AM
Post #4189

Hardcore BUSTie

You go, clover!!

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post Jun 3 2006, 02:48 PM
Post #4190

Hardcore BUSTie

I went out today in a very low cut top and a strapless bra. I didn't have cleavage hanging out everywhere but I still got stares!

+Quote Post
anonymoose96
post Jun 3 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #4191

BUSTie

rawrbaby: you should let him see them! If he's stuck by you "for ages" without getting to enjoy your boobs then i'm willing to be that he's attracted to you as a person rather than just a random physical aspect. if you were just a pair of boobs to him he wouldn't have been around this long.

+Quote Post
modegirl
post Jun 2 2006, 03:29 PM
Post #4192

BUSTie

my boobies are beyond small, and i have learned to live with who i am in more than this small way.

in a perfect world, i'd keep a pair just for going out in a strapless dress or when i'm having wild harlot sex (for an alternative look-i have this even without).

props to women who have them naturally - that's your own beauty too sista - but not much into putting any silicon or saline in by surgery.

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Jun 2 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #4193

Hardcore BUSTie

Little Boobs Rock. Yeah Yeah. Little Boobs Rock.

I love it when other women are all, yeah she looks like a man, Not! Just because her boobs are small. WTF! I don't get that shit! I am just as sexy as yee with big boobs. It's so weird how some ppl cannot see that. I started excepting my lil' boobs several years ago, I hated them at first cause one was a lil' bigger than the other. Then I just stopped focusing on them. I met my current boyfriend who totally loves smaller boobs, prefers them in fact, to big utters. He says they remind him of cow utters (no offense to anyone with big ones, we both like the biggins too!) But the point is, this society trys to make us feel badly for something that we have no control over.

So, here's why I totally love small boobs.

Men drool over me without the boobs. I am saying that Men harrass me without the BOOBS. Could you imagine what they would be like if I had the BOOBS. OMG! What a nightmare it would be! Haha!

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 31 2006, 04:37 PM
Post #4194

Hardcore BUSTie

woohoo!! I'm a 34A and mine rock!

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post May 31 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #4195

Hardcore BUSTie

droppin' by to say hi. I'm a 32AA, and I think it's great. So do the men in my life. I hope you come to the same conclusions about your chests. Small boobs rock!

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
stitchnbitch
post May 30 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #4196

I posted awhile ago about my battle with feeling like shit over my breasts as the result of breastfeeding. Don't get me wrong breastfeeding has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done in my life and I wouldn't have changed that for anything, but the fact that my breasts are not even by any means, I now have a D on the left and an A on the right...and yes I've pumped and taken sumpliments and made my little one suck on it as long as he would to try and even this problem out. I decided I should try to make a collage like was mentioned earlier of beautiful women with 'flaws'. I just wanted to tell everyone that they kick ass! I always come here to feel empowered =)

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 30 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #4197

Hardcore BUSTie

~~feeling warm and fuzzy now~~ thanks popeyesgal.

+Quote Post
popeyesgal
post May 30 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #4198

BUSTie

rawrbaby,
we have been so conditioned to be ashamed of our small breast in this SICK culture that we women can be worse than the men sometimes when it comes to judging our bodies. I am 30 and have only just in the last couple of years started to embrace my beauty and my body as beautiful just as it is. I rarely hear anything but positive comments about my body as an adult yet the messages I got as a child left permanent damage. I'm a 34 A and my breasts are just great- shapely and perky! I bet yours are too. Back to the whole man thing. The other day I caught myself being self-punishing about my boobs in front of my boyfriend. HE IS THE ONE WHO SNAPPED BACK TO ME: "BREASTS DON'T NEED TO BE BIG TO BE SEXY" It stopped me cold in my tracks and I looked at him and said, "you are so right." now that's what I call a good man. Give your boyfriend a chance to be that for you.

+Quote Post
cloverbee
post May 30 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #4199

Hardcore BUSTie

IMO the more you make a big deal about it, the more he will think it's a big deal. and BTW, you are bigger than me! so it could be "worse".

+Quote Post
herculesgirl
post May 30 2006, 11:03 AM
Post #4200

Hardcore BUSTie

Rawrbaby, it's been my experience that guys are just so happy to see breasts that size isn't important! Just trust that your guy is there because he wants to be with you. If it's affecting your relationship as you say, he could help you to deal with it. He's no doubt aware of how sensitive you are about the subject and would be happy to help you! Good luck!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 208 209 210 211 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 12:30 PM