Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 134 135 136 137 138 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
mouse
post Nov 8 2008, 12:59 AM
Post #2701

Most Likely Procrastinating

there's a guy at my work who i've been friendly with the entire time i've worked there. we have similar senses of humour, similar taste in music. he's funny and intelligent regarding a lot of things. he's your typical la hipstery guy; he's in a band that signed to a major indie label and they just got back from touring europe. he's cool. i knew he was surprisingly conservative, but...

he voted for mccain. i found out today that he didn't even bother to watch obama's speech. presumably he also voted for prop 8.

i find myself unable to even be civil to him. he sat down with me at lunch and i lied that i had to get back to work and left.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Nov 6 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #2702

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I, too, am gleeful thinking of all the ignorant morons out there who are crapping their pants at the thought of a BLACK MUSLIM president. Ha ha ha ha!

Where would they go? Didn't Canada just elect a conservative PM (sorry for my typical American ignorance, my Canadian friends)? Maybe they'll pool their big republican money, buy an island somewhere and call it Jesusland. Buh-bye! Don't let the door his you in the ass on the way out!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Nov 6 2008, 02:08 PM
Post #2703

A symphony of atrocities.

I'm secretly hoping my Nazi neighbor takes herself out now that Obama has been elected. I can't imagine how terrified she must be. It warms my heart.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 6 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #2704

beachcomber

confessional question: is it Wrong to want to shove the paintbrush down your mr's throat while painting?
he's as critical about my painting style as he is about my driving ! mad.gif

confession: I am very much inclined to recognize my back is hurting and let HIM finish up today.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 5 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #2705

uh huh.

confession: I had drinks with a guy friend last night, which turned into many drinks, which turned into me telling him about how I hooked up with current crush I'm kinda now seeing - which wouldn't be the worst thing, but guy friend is also a long-time friend of guy I'm seeing so this morning now that I'm not full of liquid courage, I feel kinda stupid for going on about R. (but I guess that's what you do when you like someone...) UGH.

confession 2: I have a lot of work to do today and I just want to blow it all off and go to the cinema. Which I just might do.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 4 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #2706

beachcomber

confession: my in-laws now want to stay WITH US (rather than the hotel I booked months ago) over Thanksgiving/my b-day holiday. definately time to up my meds bc I fear I may kill them otherwise. sad.gif

confession: I had the opportunity to paint a white stripe down the back of my black dog (ala his Skunk costume that I didn't get to do for Halloween sinse the mr came home early & foiled it) & Blue was even allll for it & sat down like a good little puppy when I said ' sit down for Mama if you want me to paint you' but I Resisted! mainly bc it wasn't the healthier paint I'd been using, but still, I Did resist!

ps: I told the mr about his parents & he said ' or we could pay for their hotel room instead.' easy as that.
it is times like that when he is so easy to love.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Nov 2 2008, 07:48 PM
Post #2707

the moistiest

confession: my friend doesn't know that i was having an awful time all weekend, even though she was enjoying herself.

confession: i blew off neighborboy rather callously yesterday because i felt feral and just wanted to be left alone.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Nov 2 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #2708

it's cards on the table time

Lilacwine, I hate crowded car rides with a passion. I would have done the same thing. Also airport goodbyes can be so fraught, even if the person leaving is simply worried about check-in, getting a seat etc etc...

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Nov 2 2008, 08:33 AM
Post #2709

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I feel a little smug because my cheap, on-the-fly costume received more praise and comments than the person who spent over $130 on hers, plus I had a better time on Halloween than she did.

I also feel a little childish because I backed out of a trip to the airport to say goodbye to someone because I couldn't take another ride in a crowded vehicle. I have to do that every day for work and am at my limit with loud people and mindless chatter. I just want some peace, quiet and solitude.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 30 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #2710

Hardcore BUSTie

I feel bad that I don't have anyone to hang out with for Halloween, and will probably scour the Village Voice for things to do. I also don't have a costume, and haven't dressed up for Halloween in five years.

In the past few years I attended a party, went to see a zombie double feature, and saw Francis Ford Coppola's version of Dracula and Saw 3.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Oct 29 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #2711

Hardcore BUSTie

AP

your confession reminds me of a quote from Charles Barkley " I could be wrong, but I doubt it!" which is how I feel most days.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 29 2008, 06:14 AM
Post #2712

Big Fat Bitch

I have a disturbing compulsion to be "right".

My rolodex brain files away facts Dewey decimal style & if somebody tries to challenge me on them, I will do all in my power to prove I'm RIGHT if I KNOW I am.

I repect that there is a possible margin for error, so I CAN/WILL *admit* it when I'm wrong & apologize for my error, but when I am RIGHT, I am RIGHT, goddamnit! And I'm USUALLY right whether motherfuckers think they are or not. I can bring up facts, dates, citations, etc. to prove my rightness to dispel other's capricious bullshit.

It is a gift & a curse.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 28 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #2713

beachcomber

confession: at 3:00 Am this morning, I awoke & realised what an absolute ASS I was yesterday.. my behaviour to that woman was bullyish, and despite the history she & I have together, she didn't deserve that. and it's totally not how I try to live my life.. if I don't like someone, I still treat them w/ at least a modicum of basic respect & do my best to avoid them.
I am seriously ashamed of myself for this, and what a terrible example I set for frecklette!

so, I got her # from a mutual friend w/ an explaination of why I wanted it, and am trying to reach her right now. (so far, just a voice message that doesn't sound like her so didn't leave a mess; and used called ID block too bc I doubt she'd pick up if she knew it was me).
it's important to me to try to set things better if possible.

karma did indeed get me and I had it coming bigtime.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Oct 28 2008, 10:49 AM
Post #2714

it's cards on the table time

I took a nap at my desk today. My boss was away and I've been stressed and I was sooo sleepy... and it was my lunch hour.

Despite the relative indignity of lolling dozing in my ergonomic chair I feel much better and brighter now.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 27 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #2715

beachcomber

= I know this belongs in the Sin Bin, but as I cannot find it, and I have something just bursting to get off my chest right now..=

Forgive me Busties for I have sinned:

I acted (according to frecklette who wintnessed the whole scene) very Fake to a former nemisis of mine that I ran into today, even going so far as to gush " it's SO good to see you again! " huh.gif when in reality, it's a terrible evil enjoyment I get out of seeing her as I know it makes her far more uncomfortable than it does Me.
I Also know that there are all sorts of rumors still swirling around about me & the mr's departure from our old unit, several of which had us moving far far away, and I know this woman will, probably even before she reached her MINIVAN, get on the phone to call all the other busybodies about a 'spotting' of me.

.. I think I even acidentally referred to one of her kids as an ' It ' as in " .. and what did you end up naming it? '
- oops? rolleyes.gif

probably I ought to feel bad right about now. really, I should be fearing karmic retribution on a very Large scale, but...

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 24 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #2716

(o)(o)

COCL, I'll add to that, I like chivalry.

For example, a friend and I went on a tour and we had to have ID that showed who we were, well he put me on my lapel, and when the door was open, he ushered me through and had his hand on my waist. I like that.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 24 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #2717

the moistiest

dirty feminist transgression confession: i want to be a disney princess.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Oct 23 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #2718

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starshine @ Oct 23 2008, 12:28 AM) *
I used to hate people. Then I realized they just weren't worth my time. Now I worry about how stupid people in general are because of the crappy political/economic situations we're in and the general stupidity of a general public who believes that the government can just print money out of thin air to rescue not us lay people, but the government and corporations themselves. If printing money were that easy, why do we all need to work? (end rant)

Confession: That little rant just pissed me off.

KUDOS

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
starshine
post Oct 23 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #2719

Hardcore BUSTie

I used to hate people. Then I realized they just weren't worth my time. Now I worry about how stupid people in general are because of the crappy political/economic situations we're in and the general stupidity of a general public who believes that the government can just print money out of thin air to rescue not us lay people, but the government and corporations themselves. If printing money were that easy, why do we all need to work? (end rant)

Confession: That little rant just pissed me off.

Bigger Confession: I've become one of those girls who's waiting longingly (actually, impatiently) for her boyfriend to propose, is dropping not so subtle hints about the type of ring she wants, and who somehow managed to find herself looking at really great wedding invitations online. And thinking they were great. And I'm having so much fun with it all!

And the even bigger confession: I love One Tree Hill. Absolutely love it. Especially that they are just trying to do the best they can, and are generally looking to do what's right. I think it gives me hope.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 22 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #2720

(o)(o)

I was just in a people hate mood.

I've now progressed to the people are sheep mood.

Confession: I wish I were an artist. i wish I could create something from scratch (and not something I can eat). something I can enjoy and show people.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 134 135 136 137 138 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 21, 2014 - 10:19 AM