Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 22 2008, 10:01 PM
Post #2721

the moistiest

i've had the urge to put my fist through a wall or window on a near hourly basis all week. i have patience issues.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 22 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #2722

beachcomber

gt: you know that song ' I want you to want me' ?
yah- so I can hate you & reject you for it!

seriously, you know I've got your back baby, and I've almost perfected the vaporizing device mounted underneath my car. - imagine, us cruising all over the world, taking aim at whomever annoyed us in our path?
what GLEE ! tongue.gif

zoya, ita, I think hate can be a very empowering emotion.

if there's gonna be a club where do I sign up?

a feeling very red today..
freckle

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 22 2008, 07:13 PM
Post #2723

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I'm with you, gt, with you on the hate and on the depression and interested in joining the department of haters. I'm at the point where I need substantial amounts of time alone so I can deal with other people and then I hate myself for being this way, in addition to other reasons.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 22 2008, 06:48 AM
Post #2724

uh huh.

gt... I'm a hater too. In fact, I am a seething ball of hate. I hate people. So I'll join you too.

.... and you know what, why fight the hate? I think that we're supposed to move toward feeling good in life - and sometimes for awhile, feeling hate is better than denying it - cause it does feel good sometimes. So why get all twisted up denying yourself the hate, if it feels good right now? I say feel it. Embrace it. It will move on, and you'll be all the better for it. I'll bet even if you take the self hate for what it is, let it in for awhile, it will eventually move on naturally. I've been around here for long enough to know that you WILL cycle through it, GT, I know from my own bouts with depression that it's hard to see it when you're in it, but it will feel good when the self love comes around again. and it will. Until then, enjoy the hate! smile.gif

xxxx

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Oct 22 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #2725

Hardcore BUSTie

gt, let me just say, that. you. are. not. alone. in your misanthropy and haterdome. i hereby formally submit my application for membership to the department of haters.

confession: some people really suck old decrepit dick. they just do. especially the copycats and fakers.

ugh. down. misanthrope down.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 21 2008, 11:47 PM
Post #2726

new highs in personal lows daily!

i hate you.

yes, you.

after almost a year without my depression kicking in, in one shitty day i lost all of my good energy. and i hate you. my depression has come roaring back with a vengeance, and along with it my misanthropy.

in otherwords, i hate you, and no, that is not too strong a word. i loathe you, and if i could drop a bomb on this entire planet right now, i would sleep the sleep of the gods.

so if you are reading this, or frankly, even if you aren't i am spending my time and energy, actively hating you. because if i bothered to actually think of you, i'd hate you even more.

but most of all i hate me. in any way possible, and plenty of ways that it is not, i absolutely loathe me.

so if my hate frightens you, take solace in the fact that you aren't alone.

i hate everybody!

girl trouble,
chairperson, department of haters

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 21 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #2727

Most Likely Procrastinating

i'm beginning to doubt if i will ever have sex again. no, really. not self-pity. and if anyone says "oh don't be silly you're so cute" i will FUCKING BITE THEM. because they don't know. so fuck off. if you're wondering if this applies to you too--IT DOES.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 21 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #2728

uh huh.

confession 1: one of the reasons I'm hoping that things with this guy progress further into being a steady thing, is so that we can go get tested and I can get an I.U.D. I fucking hate condoms.

confession 2: sometimes I see/feel myself falling into my old patterns in regards to guys / relationships and I'm afraid I'll go back there. I know that I'm a great person worthy of what I want, and that there is no reason to feel the old way. But I find myself slipping into old feelings / actions at times, and I get afraid I'll lose myself. I suppose this is natural, but it's still scary. I like who I am now... but how I regard myself and how I present that to the world and how I interact with all people - especially guys - is uncharted territory.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Oct 21 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #2729

A symphony of atrocities.

I hate the department chair in my department. I think she needs to leave the mormon church, and get some vag. Maybe if she got laid by a chick, which is prolly what she really wants, she'll stop being such a beeyatch to every one.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 20 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #2730

cocl, i think you should convince them that if the person they originally wanted to vote for isn't on the ticket, they shouldn't vote at all

confession: i took a mental health day today and skipped out of work. i don't feel any better. in fact i feel worse because i wasted the day. fuck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 20 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #2731

the moistiest

i'm trying to keep an open mind, but the fact that my sister and my mom WHO WERE GOING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY are now going to see mccain and palin speak and as such, vote for them, pisses me the fuck off. AND they're in a swing state.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Oct 20 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #2732

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I've always had intimacy issues - I've never been comfortable with PDA's, holding hands, cuddling, frequent sleep overs, I get shy and closed off and don't know how to express myself, and I've always hated it when guys I've seen have called me or texted me everyday and not given me my space...but I think I'm falling in love because for the first time in my life I can't get enough of all that stupid shit that I banished from my dating life pretty much as soon as it started. I can't believe I've never felt like this before, not even with my ex who I was with for over a year. I spent all weekend with new boy and I feel like I can't wait until we see each other again.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Oct 19 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #2733

belligerently lazy

I have never given blood, nor do I even know my own blood type. It's not that I'm scared of needles, or that I don't care, I'm just too lazy and I haven't gotten any easy opportunities to do it-like college students on a campus.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 18 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #2734

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I am claiming to be religious to get Sundays off and to switch to a different crew at work because of the crew chief. I will go to church a few times, but more for honoring my ancestors than for worship of a Xtian god.

There is also this guy I like. He likes me back. I wish we met under better circumstances because trying to keep it casual is proving to be difficult on my end.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 17 2008, 05:58 PM
Post #2735

the moistiest

i'm drunk!
and i hate this town!

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Oct 17 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #2736

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Confession: it scares the SHIT out of me that he knows more about me than I've ever revealed in my carefully controlled words. And yet, even when those things he knows turn out to be secrets I would not have ever revealed - for the shame factor, mainly - he is nothing but gentle and sincere and loving and present. THAT scares the shit out of me too, because I know what it means.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
kegom
post Oct 17 2008, 09:04 AM
Post #2737

BUSTie

I dream and fantasize about a man (12 years older) daily. I met him 2 years ago and he wanted to hook up and I didnt coz I have a man. I love my boyfriend but he wont touch me the way I wnna be touched. Sometimes I beg him for sex. He is just so passive and unattentive. I really miss L. I deleted his number out of fear of calling him for a hook-up. If we ever meet again. I make no promises of being faithful

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 17 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #2738

yeah i mean. i hang out with greenbean. but. yeah. the confession i guess was more "i feel left out, but i know that were i not, i would not have anything to say". which is kind of fitting for the way i conduct my friendships irl too. hah.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 16 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #2739

(o)(o)

I am fortunate to have met the lovely ErinJane, as we are both in the same city, and having talked to GT a few times.

Okay, my confesstion. I'm having a hard time letting go of this one. Hmmph.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 16 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #2740

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

There's no beating having a long conversation with a BUSTie in person (after a regular meeting with the lovely mornington today)! Although I may have to have a long overdue chat with zoya on the phone as I miss our chats over lunch and wine.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 135 136 137 138 139 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 09:03 PM