Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 215 216 217 218 219 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
neverending
post Jan 23 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #4321

Hardcore BUSTie

pianogirl: That's the same thing I noticed. No smell!(even after sex) That was the first time I had hope that I may be cured from that horrible crap! Anyway keep using it.
I'll let you know what happens Wed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 22 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #4322

Hardcore BUSTie

jewels...I finally got a dropper to use with the HP and I had the same experience as you, a discharge came out during the process. How weird. Maybe it will help, though.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 22 2007, 09:19 PM
Post #4323

Hardcore BUSTie

Good luck neverending.

Ladies I just wanted you to know that I am using the estroil and it is amazing I love it.

No smell whatsoever.

I had sex last night (my second day using the estroil) and no smell.

Last night I inserted another one and no smell it is really great.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 22 2007, 08:11 PM
Post #4324

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks Ladies! I'll be seeing the doctor Wed. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 22 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #4325

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 21 2007, 09:18 PM) *

Hey ladies I'm having a problem. I feel really weak and tired all the time. What could this be? Could I be pregnant again? or is this just anemia?

Yes, it could be anemia. I have to take iron also. But as Jewels said it could be something else.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 22 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #4326

Hardcore BUSTie

Neverending...With all this stuff in our systems and with the stuff you are using, you might want to check with your doctor. There could be many reasons on why your period was light. If you are worried about being pregnant, you can buy a test. Otherwise, I would wait til your next one, and if it's just as light, you might want to go in for a pap or something. Good luck!!!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 21 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #4327

Hardcore BUSTie

Had period but it was lighter than usual. What does that mean?

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 21 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #4328

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 21 2007, 09:18 PM) *

Hey ladies I'm having a problem. I feel really weak and tired all the time. What could this be? Could I be pregnant again? or is this just anemia?

Oh no! sad.gif

Is your period late? Feeling tired and weak is usually a sign of pregnancy.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 21 2007, 08:01 PM
Post #4329

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jan 21 2007, 01:05 AM
Post #4330

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

*delurking*

It's a tr**l, ladies. That's why the Bustie Goddesses gave us the ignore function. Sorry she disrupted you- I know how seriously you take this thread.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 21 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #4331

BUSTie

QUOTE(pianogirl @ Jan 20 2007, 10:59 PM) *

It is okay E.A. after all this is someone who is so backwards that posts this in her profile (I checked her out thinking she was spam but shes just not very bright) ....
"I'm not a feminist, don't claim to be, and will never support your movement. I enjoy being 2nd class to my man and staying in an ideal womans role. My job is to make babies and tend to the house."
In short you cant take her seriously...

All right than I'll just be blunt about it. FUCK THAT BITCH. Fucking making babies is your job... do you really think so little of yourself that the only thing you can accomplish in your opinion is what you're biologically engineered to do? What we just happen to be predisposed to?
I also fart, shit, burp and piss but I don't mistake that as my calling in life.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 20 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #4332

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(jewelscando @ Jan 20 2007, 07:07 PM) *

PianoGirl, the link you posted, the one for $43. does that include everything you need?? Or do you have to buy two seperate things, the suppositories, and the cream seperately?? I don't want to buy the wrong thing!!

This is the complete package...I personally brought the wrong one but this is the complete package. You can always double check with neverending. But I believe this is the correct one.

:)Thanks

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Jan 20 2007, 02:25 PM) *

Excuse me? Did you really just say that? Than please do us all a favor AND GO AWAY. AS QUICKLY AND AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
How dare you outwardly say you have no interest in helping any of us?! What the hell are you here for then? To hold it over our heads that you're cured and we're not? To dazzle us with your spelling skills? Or is it just to insult us with your run-of-the-mill, regurgitated, health class handout information that we've all known FOR YEARS?
Take a look at this thread. It's at what, about 50 pages now? Do you really think we haven't covered that ground yet?

Way to be all diplomatic and nice pianogirl, but I can't take someone talking down to me(us) like that.

It is okay E.A. after all this is someone who is so backwards that posts this in her profile (I checked her out thinking she was spam but shes just not very bright) ....

"I'm not a feminist, don't claim to be, and will never support your movement. I enjoy being 2nd class to my man and staying in an ideal womans role. My job is to make babies and tend to the house."

In short you cant take her seriously...

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 20 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #4333

Hardcore BUSTie

PianoGirl, the link you posted, the one for $43. does that include everything you need?? Or do you have to buy two seperate things, the suppositories, and the cream seperately?? I don't want to buy the wrong thing!!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 20 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #4334

BUSTie

QUOTE(kickitkickitkickit @ Jan 20 2007, 12:00 PM) *

I'm not here to help as much as to share my personal experience with this illness.

Excuse me? Did you really just say that? Than please do us all a favor AND GO AWAY. AS QUICKLY AND AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
How dare you outwardly say you have no interest in helping any of us?! What the hell are you here for then? To hold it over our heads that you're cured and we're not? To dazzle us with your spelling skills? Or is it just to insult us with your run-of-the-mill, regurgitated, health class handout information that we've all known FOR YEARS?
Take a look at this thread. It's at what, about 50 pages now? Do you really think we haven't covered that ground yet?

Way to be all diplomatic and nice pianogirl, but I can't take someone talking down to me(us) like that.

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 20 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #4335

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey Sassy.....What ever happen to "YankieBreeze"? She hasn't been on in a long time!! I wonder how she is doing!!

+Quote Post
kickitkickitkick...
post Jan 20 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #4336

BUSTie

QUOTE(pianogirl @ Jan 20 2007, 10:50 AM) *

You are very lucky kickit that all you had to do was take refresh and yougurt. Congrats to you we wish our cases were that simple but they arent. We have tried everything and have yet to find a cure. We have done yogurt, HP, boric acid, rephresh, and much more our docs have precribed tons of medication..I have even spent hundreds of dollars in holistic medicine.

Again you are very lucky that you were able to get rid of yours however our cases are much more serious and from the way it apprears are mostly hormonal related. Balancing the PH does nothing for us b/c our hormones are off..once our hormones are back in balance then our PH will be back on track. This seems to be what has worked for one of our ladies on this board.
Thank you for trying to help but our cases are really bad a horrible odor that wont go away...its rather embarassing.

Nope, I was prescribed some medication and used the rephresh and yogurt. I'm not here to help as much as to share my personal experience with this illness. It used to go away for a few days and then always come back. I asked my boyfriend to get tested because I came back positive with it, and he was also treated for it. So I guess my suggestion would be to have your partner(s) checked out as well. I'd also have your doctors do more tests to try to rule anything else out that could be the culprit. Cut out the sugar and caffeine as much as you can and remember to take this illness one day at a time.

--------------------
The most beautiful woman on this planet!

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 20 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #4337

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(jewelscando @ Jan 20 2007, 02:15 AM) *

I used the Metronidazole for only a few days, and it gave me a stomach ache. I haven't taken it now for about 3 days. Well, tonight, I was going to the bathroom, and I had an air bubble. That's always a true sign to me that I have B.V. but, this time, I got a whiff of something not good. So, I layed on the bathroom floor and did the HP. I let it sit for a few minutes, and when I sat up, AGAIN, heavy white discharge was coming out of me. And it was all over the towel. I thought, maybe this is just the HP, foaming up, so I sat on the toilet, and there it came, like all of it at once, just pooring out of me.

So, again, I did the HP a second time, and nothing came out that time.

I don't know why that happens to me, but it almost makes me wonder, what the hell is that coming out of me? Could it possibley be the boric?? Even though I haven't used it in over a month, but, I also have the rash back. Maybe since I had the hysterectomy, the Boric is just up there wondering around aimlessly, and it comes out with the HP.

I know that's a bit far fetched, and if it wasn't so gross, I would have taken a picture of it for you all to see.

You know what it almost looks like?? Have you ever seen baking powder, wet?? It's just like that.

Wow jewls thats very strange. I did the peroxide and nothing came out of me. I think either you have tons of discaharge up there or could it be the boric after all the time. That is very shocking perhaps you could keep doing the HP till that stuff stops coming out.

Also have you ordered the estroil?

QUOTE(kickitkickitkickit @ Jan 20 2007, 09:11 AM) *

If thats what you want to call it. At any rate, I have been there with BV and it really is as awful as you've described. My gyn prescribed some medication and along with that I used plain yogurt. Yogurt contains the same lactobili (sorry for the spelling, I know it's probably wrong) and helps to aid in the healing process when applied. As I mentioned in another non-spam reply, phRephresh helps to get rid of odor and balance the PH of your vagina.

You are very lucky kickit that all you had to do was take refresh and yougurt. Congrats to you we wish our cases were that simple but they arent. We have tried everything and have yet to find a cure. We have done yogurt, HP, boric acid, rephresh, and much more our docs have precribed tons of medication..I have even spent hundreds of dollars in holistic medicine.

Again you are very lucky that you were able to get rid of yours however our cases are much more serious and from the way it apprears are mostly hormonal related. Balancing the PH does nothing for us b/c our hormones are off..once our hormones are back in balance then our PH will be back on track. This seems to be what has worked for one of our ladies on this board.

Thank you for trying to help but our cases are really bad a horrible odor that wont go away...its rather embarassing.

+Quote Post
kickitkickitkick...
post Jan 20 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #4338

BUSTie

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Jan 19 2007, 11:32 PM) *

Okay, we're not just talking odor here. Were talking about life-altering, esteem-destroying, sex life-ruining medical conditions. Don't patronize us.

DO I SMELL SPAM?!?!

If thats what you want to call it. At any rate, I have been there with BV and it really is as awful as you've described. My gyn prescribed some medication and along with that I used plain yogurt. Yogurt contains the same lactobili (sorry for the spelling, I know it's probably wrong) and helps to aid in the healing process when applied. As I mentioned in another non-spam reply, phRephresh helps to get rid of odor and balance the PH of your vagina.

--------------------
The most beautiful woman on this planet!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 20 2007, 12:58 AM
Post #4339

Hardcore BUSTie

I used the Metronidazole for only a few days, and it gave me a stomach ache. I haven't taken it now for about 3 days. Well, tonight, I was going to the bathroom, and I had an air bubble. That's always a true sign to me that I have B.V. but, this time, I got a whiff of something not good. So, I layed on the bathroom floor and did the HP. I let it sit for a few minutes, and when I sat up, AGAIN, heavy white discharge was coming out of me. And it was all over the towel. I thought, maybe this is just the HP, foaming up, so I sat on the toilet, and there it came, like all of it at once, just pooring out of me.

So, again, I did the HP a second time, and nothing came out that time.

I don't know why that happens to me, but it almost makes me wonder, what the hell is that coming out of me? Could it possibley be the boric?? Even though I haven't used it in over a month, but, I also have the rash back. Maybe since I had the hysterectomy, the Boric is just up there wondering around aimlessly, and it comes out with the HP.

I know that's a bit far fetched, and if it wasn't so gross, I would have taken a picture of it for you all to see.

You know what it almost looks like?? Have you ever seen baking powder, wet?? It's just like that.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 19 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #4340

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Jan 19 2007, 11:32 PM) *

Okay, we're not just talking odor here. Were talking about life-altering, esteem-destroying, sex life-ruining medical conditions. Don't patronize us.

DO I SMELL SPAM?!?!

LOL I was thinking the same thing. I tried Rephresh and it did nothing for me...perhaps for some that dont have a really big problem its ok.

The hydrogen peroxide did not do much for I ended up inserting a boric cap. before going to work. I also inserted my first estroil they are really easy to slide up there *keeping fingers crossed*

smile.gif

Oh make sure you order the full kit I only ordered the suppositories there is another thing that has some cream and other stuff..
http://www.helenpensanti.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVS2%2F%2F3

I plan on ordering the complete kit tommorow.

smile.gif

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 215 216 217 218 219 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 22, 2014 - 06:54 PM