271 Pages V  « < 151 152 153 154 155 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
arj75
post Jul 11 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #3041

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(CanCan @ Jul 11 2007, 04:16 PM) *
If you think that doctor is too expensive, find another one. Were you tested for your hormones already? Sorry for asking, but it is hard to remember everyone's story on this board. And what age are you? If you are planning to become pregnant in the future, you should definitely go have your hormone levels checked. Oh sorry, he said that 'hormones didn't play a factor'. That means to me that he did check them already. Or else, how would he know this. But my other question is: if he is saying hormones aren't a factor, why is he giving you a hormone ring?? Because that is what NuvaRing is. A ring of estrogen and progestin. It's like the birth control pill. But yes, he is correct, it could be 'stress related'. But stress can lead to hormonal changes, that are very difficult to get back on track. I would know, because I am trying to get back on track right now. It's not as easy as you would think.

I also got a phone call today from my doctor. She got the second test results back. I had a blood test done to check my progesterone levels again, except this test was done on my peak luteal day. Which is supposed to be peak of progesterone production. And guess what? It is WAY low. Like I barely have any progesterone. But my estrogen is normal. So I would suggest to everyone with a BV problem to definitely get tested for all your hormones. Especially if becoming pregnant in the future is something you want as an option. So now I am waiting to hear back from her to see what she suggests I do next. Maybe I can just take a progesterone cream? Not sure what to do, will wait and see what she says.

CANCAN, I'm sorry I forgot to answer your question, that doctor that I seen did not check my hormones because he said there is no connection. So needless to say, I won't be seeing him again. I asked for the Birth control to put in my bacterial vaginosis hall of fame collection. lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
arj75
post Jul 11 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #3042

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(CanCan @ Jul 11 2007, 04:31 PM) *
By the way, if anyone here reading this has BV, whether or not it is hormone related, and wants to get pregnant at some point in the future - - trying to correct the problem and have a successful pregnancy will be way more expensive than going to Europe. So expensive, that you can just kiss that European vacation bye-bye. I have a friend who is trying to get pregnant now, and it is costing her $9,000 per try every time she tries In Vitro Fertilization. So isn't it better to spend the $1000 now, and correct the problem before trying to get pregnant, than running the risk of not being able to? Correcting hormone imbalance sometimes takes quite a while, and many women run out of time.

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/3/1680_51209.htm

I know, it is going to be expensive as hell. I would like to have another child in the future, and before this bv bullshit ever came about, I was gonna be a surrogant mother for my cousin who cannot get pregnant. I'm pretty upset tonight, but I'm trying to remain optimistic.....I'll check my sugar daddy mail here in a bit. lol I don't have insurance, and well wasted trips to one dumbass doctor after another is costing me a lot, and the bank account...I don't even want to think about what is not there.

My friend did some research for me..and all of us...laughter it is the best medicine for stress. In my big bag of bullshit, I have a link...http:holistic-online.com/Humor_Therapy/humor_mcghee_article.htm

Yes the research is limited...but humor has shown that laughter reduces at least four neuroendocrine hormones associated with the stress response, including epinephrine, cortisol, dopac, and growth hormone. This is consistent with research showing that various relaxation procedures reduce stress hormones. (hormones levels were checked with this study)

Laughter enhances our immune system. The greatest amount of research to date has focused on immunoglobulin A. B cells (made in bone marrow) produce immunoglobulins. Blood count was done to est. these before and after people watched a comedy and the B cells were higher after the show....

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 11 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #3043

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(arj75 @ Jul 11 2007, 12:56 AM) *
In the vaginal bible, Liz said to use an over-the-counter antifungal cream while on the antibotics.... p 240

My cervix are fine now, and cancer free. That's the only news that I got today because I'm on my period. I mentioned that mobiluncus vaginitis infection to him though...I asked if he thought that he may have confused it for bv and yeast..because it you only look at wet slide for clue cells and wiff test...it shows bv and yeast for that infection. He said well, mobiluncus doesn't smell...but according to Lizzy..it does. And stupid me believed him, until I read in that book that it does have a foul odor. So now, I'm mad again, that he feed me bullshit, and I believed it ( at the time) lol.

I brought up hormone imbalance, he told me last time it didn't play a factor ... its just stress related he said..umm hello...what's stress do to our hormones?

He wrote me a prescription for the Nu? ring birth control someone mentioned in here...(sorry don't remember what it was called). All I know is I have it. lol. But, I'm gonna wait and see what happens here in the next few months before I try that...maybe I won't have too.

I tracked down the doctor who wrote that book about hormones, and found her clinic...its like $3800 bucks to start and the office is in AZ I think.

I think the vacation to Europe would be cheaper.

I think my last resort is go to sugardaddy who happens to be a microbiologist and handsome too.com and see if I get any bites. lol

Europe? You must have seen that movie SICKO?! LOL

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Jul 11 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #3044

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(arj75 @ Jul 10 2007, 07:56 PM) *
I tracked down the doctor who wrote that book about hormones, and found her clinic...its like $3800 bucks to start and the office is in AZ I think.

By the way, if anyone here reading this has BV, whether or not it is hormone related, and wants to get pregnant at some point in the future - - trying to correct the problem and have a successful pregnancy will be way more expensive than going to Europe. So expensive, that you can just kiss that European vacation bye-bye. I have a friend who is trying to get pregnant now, and it is costing her $9,000 per try every time she tries In Vitro Fertilization. So isn't it better to spend the $1000 now, and correct the problem before trying to get pregnant, than running the risk of not being able to? Correcting hormone imbalance sometimes takes quite a while, and many women run out of time.

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/3/1680_51209.htm

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Jul 11 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #3045

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(arj75 @ Jul 10 2007, 07:56 PM) *
In the vaginal bible, Liz said to use an over-the-counter antifungal cream while on the antibotics.... p 240

My cervix are fine now, and cancer free. That's the only news that I got today because I'm on my period. I mentioned that mobiluncus vaginitis infection to him though...I asked if he thought that he may have confused it for bv and yeast..because it you only look at wet slide for clue cells and wiff test...it shows bv and yeast for that infection. He said well, mobiluncus doesn't smell...but according to Lizzy..it does. And stupid me believed him, until I read in that book that it does have a foul odor. So now, I'm mad again, that he feed me bullshit, and I believed it ( at the time) lol.

I brought up hormone imbalance, he told me last time it didn't play a factor ... its just stress related he said..umm hello...what's stress do to our hormones?

He wrote me a prescription for the Nu? ring birth control someone mentioned in here...(sorry don't remember what it was called). All I know is I have it. lol. But, I'm gonna wait and see what happens here in the next few months before I try that...maybe I won't have too.

I think my last resort is go to sugardaddy who happens to be a microbiologist and handsome too.com and see if I get any bites. lol

If you think that doctor is too expensive, find another one. Were you tested for your hormones already? Sorry for asking, but it is hard to remember everyone's story on this board. And what age are you? If you are planning to become pregnant in the future, you should definitely go have your hormone levels checked. Oh sorry, he said that 'hormones didn't play a factor'. That means to me that he did check them already. Or else, how would he know this. But my other question is: if he is saying hormones aren't a factor, why is he giving you a hormone ring?? Because that is what NuvaRing is. A ring of estrogen and progestin. It's like the birth control pill. But yes, he is correct, it could be 'stress related'. But stress can lead to hormonal changes, that are very difficult to get back on track. I would know, because I am trying to get back on track right now. It's not as easy as you would think.

I also got a phone call today from my doctor. She got the second test results back. I had a blood test done to check my progesterone levels again, except this test was done on my peak luteal day. Which is supposed to be peak of progesterone production. And guess what? It is WAY low. Like I barely have any progesterone. But my estrogen is normal. So I would suggest to everyone with a BV problem to definitely get tested for all your hormones. Especially if becoming pregnant in the future is something you want as an option. So now I am waiting to hear back from her to see what she suggests I do next. Maybe I can just take a progesterone cream? Not sure what to do, will wait and see what she says.

+Quote Post
arj75
post Jul 10 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #3046

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Morphia @ Jul 9 2007, 08:43 PM) *
I got my culture back and they're treating me for Strep B. Although I know that this is a normal bacteria for a lot of women, I'm assuming they found a lot of it. So I'm going to be on cleocin cream for 2 weeks and then premarin cream 3 times a week for 2 months. Can anyone say, MONSTER YEAST INFECTION???

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 10 2007, 09:00 AM
Post #3047

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(arj75 @ Jul 10 2007, 02:22 AM) *
I am really getting tired of seeing one dumbass doctor after another. I liked the doctor I seen before this other one, but he is getting ready to retire thats why he sent my to this other dude (or he got freaked out when he saw my cervix..I don't know. I have my appt. with Dr. Dipshit tommorow to go over my colpo results. Although, I thought my BV was gone, he said it wasn't at my last visit, and that i also had the yeast infection. I didn't take either meds he gave me because, well, I wasn't stinking for the first time in two years, and I'm still not, and didn't want to screw it up. I have soaked my ass in lukewarm apple cider baths everynight though. Eating garlic cloves and fresh cranberries. Did you all see that cranberries kill e. coli. it was proven in a study last year..I thought they were just good for UTI's.

So, I have a question, of course, I'm on my period again..does anyone's here last for 7 days? And can they check for bv and yeast if your on your period? Maybe I still have bv, but the stinch is gone because I'm not getting any action?

And is strep overgrowth...is that checked only by a culture or is it urine too?

1. He sent you to another Doctor? I hate when that happens! I had a doc laugh at me when I asked to be tested for EVERYTHING including HIV. I've been married for almost 6yrs. now but you never know what the other does behind your back, especially when your husband is a big flirting jerk.

2. Eating garlic is good but I just couldn't do it. It stings like hell!

3.My periods are always heavy and yes 7 days.

4. As far as Strep, I should know the answer but I don't. I'll have to ask my girlfriend. She's an MT! smile.gif

+Quote Post
arj75
post Jul 9 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #3048

Hardcore BUSTie

I am really getting tired of seeing one dumbass doctor after another. I liked the doctor I seen before this other one, but he is getting ready to retire thats why he sent my to this other dude (or he got freaked out when he saw my cervix..I don't know. I have my appt. with Dr. Dipshit tommorow to go over my colpo results. Although, I thought my BV was gone, he said it wasn't at my last visit, and that i also had the yeast infection. I didn't take either meds he gave me because, well, I wasn't stinking for the first time in two years, and I'm still not, and didn't want to screw it up. I have soaked my ass in lukewarm apple cider baths everynight though. Eating garlic cloves and fresh cranberries. Did you all see that cranberries kill e. coli. it was proven in a study last year..I thought they were just good for UTI's.

So, I have a question, of course, I'm on my period again..does anyone's here last for 7 days? And can they check for bv and yeast if your on your period? Maybe I still have bv, but the stinch is gone because I'm not getting any action?

And is strep overgrowth...is that checked only by a culture or is it urine too?

+Quote Post
Morphia
post Jul 9 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #3049

Hardcore BUSTie

I got my culture back and they're treating me for Strep B. Although I know that this is a normal bacteria for a lot of women, I'm assuming they found a lot of it. So I'm going to be on cleocin cream for 2 weeks and then premarin cream 3 times a week for 2 months. Can anyone say, MONSTER YEAST INFECTION???

+Quote Post
arj75
post Jul 9 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #3050

Hardcore BUSTie

So the news answered my question about breast cancer. african american women are the lowest risk to development breast cancer, but lowest survival rate.

They are at highest risk to develop recurrent bacterial vaginosis. Some researchers said they thought it was because they are stressed more easily, some had said from frequent douching....

I wish some women from Europe would come join this forum, I'd like to know more about their treatment options, success rates, and so forth. Who here has friends that live in Europe, or any other country for that matter....seems to me that we are getting the short end of the stick here.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 9 2007, 08:02 AM
Post #3051

Hardcore BUSTie

Not obesity and BV but the bacteria involved in both. Could the bacteria that's involved in SIBO, BV, obesity,etc be the same type? I haven't done enough reading yet. I'll let yuou know what I come up with.

SIBO- CAUSED CONDITIONS:
Disclosed is a method of treating small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) or a SIBO-caused condition in a human subject. SIBO-caused conditions include irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, impaired mentation, impaired memory, halitosis, tinnitus, sugar craving, autism, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, drug sensitivity, an autoimmune disease, and Crohn's disease. Also disclosed are a method of screening for the abnormally likely presence of SIBO in a human subject and a method of detecting SIBO in a human subject. A method of determining the relative severity of SIBO or a SIBO-caused condition in a human subject, in whom small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) has been detected, is also disclosed.

+Quote Post
pympmama1
post Jul 9 2007, 02:07 AM
Post #3052

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jul 8 2007, 12:56 AM) *
I read up on this. How did you come across this Info? Very interesting! I found something very interesting that every woman here should read.

go to:
http://www.greenjournal.org/cgi/reprint/106/5/1013.pdf

Go to pg: 7 and start on the upper right hand corner. Do you see where it talks about firmicutes? Firmicutes is also responsible for obesity, IBS, and other things as well. Top of pg. 9
I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing yet, but I will do so tomorrow.

Also read:http://www.catalysisusa.net/word/clinical_report_Uzbekistan.doc

How many people on this board are overweight or slightly overweight?

I am overweight... one of the reasons my doctor thought I had PCOS and I have difficulty losing weight... even with working out and eating healthy which I do anyway because I just like eating lots of veggies and very little red meat but a lot of chicken....

Do u think there is a correlation to obesity and bv ?..... I am in the middle of reading your article now.

+Quote Post
arj75
post Jul 8 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #3053

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Italianwife88 @ Jul 7 2007, 11:41 AM) *
lately i have been thinking I have IBS because i have symptoms like

constipation
bloating pain cramps
joint aches
thinning hair and loosing hair
weight loss 10 lbs
brain fog- i feel like im trapped out of the part of my brain that lets me focus.
continues rumbles in my abs.
gas
dont have BMS regular anymore.
when i started to read about SIBO- the symptoms started to click and im thinking i have this. Its too bad i have to live with it until i get enough money to go to the doctor, or buy insurance.

Italianwife88- The article listed some things that can help with this...a nutritionist Ann Louise Gittleman, advsed to take 3 capsules of (her favorite.Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula $32 dollars for 60 caps

Peppermint water - keeps unfriendly gut mircrobes undercontrol, relaxes muscles, If your bloated she sugguested add 1 to 2 teaspoons of peppermint oil (3 times a day)

Garlic allicin is an antimicrobial ( fights infection) + quercetin (anti-inflammatory) that relieves aches.

I also read in some article.not this one ( to drop the cloves in boiling water for a few seconds, because garlic commonly has some sort of fungus...don't remember what...it's supposed to kill it.

eat 2 raw cloves daily for two weeks then twice a week thereafter.

I think weight gain was a common side effect with this SIBO...

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jul 8 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #3054

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok....I think we've all had our moment with the b.s. Let's get on with B.V. We are here to help each other guys. And this is getting out of control.... AND I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT I AM ONE OF THEM!! Lori has meant well guys...she really did. I think we all need to take a step back, and realize we were all to blame...It's like everything in life...we want people to see things our way..and that's not always possible. Lori is who she is...strong...agressive...and a no-nonsense kind of a lady....let's ALL, stop faulting her for that...

So...LET'S MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
arj75
post Jul 8 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #3055

Hardcore BUSTie

Arj75, no one cares about your big bag of bullshit, and no one ever did. You seem to conveniently forget that your original fight was with Jewels, who told you to shut up about your drug use and yeast obsessions. I stepped in and dialogued with you because I thought she was rude and I felt bad for you. In fact, I'm the only one who ever paid any attention to your crazy ravings. (I gave you the benefit of the doubt, it was my mistake.)

So don't blame me because no one is listening to your paranoid ravings about foreign bananas, and no one ever will.

(Lori's comment above)

[/i]Lori, I have never forgotten about my fight with Jewels, and I also apologized to her as well.

What bothers me Lori, with you is do act like you know it all. None of us here, know it all. Nor do even the doctors. Secondly, I don't care if anyone believes me, I would much rather be wrong that right on what I had to say. You are free to have your opinions, as I am to mine.

There was a reason I brought up drug use in here. I listed all the effects the crap has on our ovaries. But awhile back..I'm asking?..Didn't you say that we shouldn't mention this, who cares..blah blah and didn't you say at one time....who cares about what we eat. That is the biggest lie that has ever been posted here. Nutrition is not important? I showed everyone of how quickly vitamins are lost in our body when coping daily with stress overloads. But I guess that's "out there too" My Grandma thought I had cancer because I was bruising so easily..turns out the vitamin C (lack of) was to blame.

If you think I'm some crazy bitch that lives in her closet because of my many phobia's (that I am only joking about a lot of the time) your wrong. I do have concerns. What I was trying to say Lori, is banana's are dangerous to eat past a certain ripeness. (research has shown strange reactions in the body from them). But I guess, you don't have to worry about having enough money to buy food, and always having to salvage what you can. In then in the long run..it can make you sick.
The latest post I showed (about SIBS)...is caused from processed foods. Which many in here eat I'm sure, but I'm sure that "out there" too.

You also don't have to resort to alternative medicine, because you have insurance. Get a drug book Lori, see how many medicines really still are made from natural sources. It's not such a bad thing.

Why do I hate Planned Parenthood? I called to have a pap smear, do you know that unless you claim you want one because you want birthcontrol, you don't get it. That's what they told me. What kind of bullshit is that?

As far as my yeast theory, did you not see the woman's blog that went to Europe, she and her mate was treated both for bv, and yeast...and wow, Bv was gone for two months. But I guess it's still crazy to think such a thing huh? No research has been done, so maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are.

You told someone here not to use baking soda..(which I agree) I wouldn't use it. But, it is still not known for sure if the ph is the cause for the imbalance in the first place. It's only thought to be. That nurse I talked to at the doctor that worked at planned parenthood, who has BV...used baking soda and epsom salt at times. I didn't post it, because it worried me.

I'm not here to argue with you Lori, or too be insulted.

Take a microbiology class, and see if you don't give many things a second consideration. Or have a friend that his job was testing people's water sources, and hear what he has to say.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 7 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #3056

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(arj75 @ Jul 7 2007, 01:48 PM) *
I figured she would do that..we didn't need a "Nurse Ratchett" around here anyways. Has anyone seen the movie "the one who flew over the coo coo nest" with Jack Nickleson"....it's an old movie..but the nurse would remind you of her.

I read an article in a women's magazine yesterday..and since IBS has been brought up in here, I wanted to tell you about this article....

It might not be "IBS" lol There is another condition called SIBO. it is treated with rifaximin. A simple breath test detects this bacteria. This poor girl suffered from it for over a year before it was correctly diagnosed.

Here's the list of symtoms for (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth SIBO) anyone who thinks they have IBS...maybe it is maybe it isn't...

abdominal bloat/pain/cramps
chronic constipation/regular diarrhea
digestive sensitivities to foods that caused no problems before
muscle and joint aches
brain fog/trouble concentrating
blue mood
lowered immunity/catching every cold and flu
thinning hair/brittle nails/ excessively dry or oily skin

says that 20 million est. 20 million women have this syndrome..it is on the rise due to higher consumption of processed foods and antacids....

The article was in a women's magazine called "First" July 30, 2007

I read up on this. How did you come across this Info? Very interesting! I found something very interesting that every woman here should read.

go to:
http://www.greenjournal.org/cgi/reprint/106/5/1013.pdf

Go to pg: 7 and start on the upper right hand corner. Do you see where it talks about firmicutes? Firmicutes is also responsible for obesity, IBS, and other things as well. Top of pg. 9
I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing yet, but I will do so tomorrow.

Also read:http://www.catalysisusa.net/word/clinical_report_Uzbekistan.doc

How many people on this board are overweight or slightly overweight?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 7 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #3057

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jul 8 2007, 01:55 AM) *
Yes, I deleted my blog. How is that childish? You and Christina told me to go away. That no one likes me, and I'm very unhelpful. In fact, you both told me I haven't helped a single person in here.

So I'm just doing what you told me to do. Why do you have a problem with that? Do you really expect anyone to stick around after all your abuse?

But you're right about one thing. "All you had to do was look at [my] character." Character defines all of us. And your character is that of a LIAR. You are such a liar that you even lie about a dictionary definition. That is YOUR character.
That is "chachaheels" who still posts in the Lounge. That is NOT me, I've proved it, and you know it. This is libel/slander. You need to stop saying this.
Arj75, no one cares about your big bag of bullshit, and no one ever did. You seem to conveniently forget that your original fight was with Jewels, who told you to shut up about your drug use and yeast obsessions. I stepped in and dialogued with you because I thought she was rude and I felt bad for you. In fact, I'm the only one who ever paid any attention to your crazy ravings. (I gave you the benefit of the doubt, it was my mistake.)

So don't blame me because no one is listening to your paranoid ravings about foreign bananas, and no one ever will.

--

My blog was a list of things I learned about BV, and posting it was my attempt to help others suffering from BV. That was ALL I tried to do in here.

I tried very hard to NOT fight with anyone in here. When a fight became nasty I ALWAYS walked away first. When others baited me, I frequently ignored them. These are facts. My posting history is still here, you can verify it. I was not here to fight.

However, I tried to speak out against suggestions which I thought were harmful, and I defended myself against lies, and vulgar, uncivilized insults. And basically, I realized that I don't have time for this part. Some people in here don't care about information, or other people's health, they only care if people think they're right. I don't have time for that kind of bullshit.

So, I leave you to Hulda Clark, The Zapper, vaginal-flagyl and Dr. Helen. Hope the crackpots and cuckoos serve you well.

VERY SAD! THESE ARE THE THINGS CHILDREN DO! As soon as people became bothered by your harsh criticism and began to fight back, you run off and delete your blog knowing the info is needed here. Even if you didn't want us(me, jewels, arj75 and several others here) to use your blog, you should have thought about all the newcomers that will be coming. Again lori, these are the things children do.Do us all a favor and grow up!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jul 7 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #3058

Hardcore BUSTie

Well Lori, I unblocked ya so I could see what you had to say this time...

You are right on so many different levels, but, wrong as well. I'm sorry for any hurtfull or slander you felt I threw your way. I think most of the problems with alot of us here is, everytime we came up with something, you shot it down in a condenscending manner. I don't think you meant it like that, but unfortunately, you can't read peoples TONE in typing...well, I guess sometimes you can..but I think that's where we all got confused.

Again, I apologize for the stupidness. I hope you re-consider putting your blog back up. My sister in law confided in me one day that she's going through B.V. and I recommend your blog to her. ABOVE EVERYTHING, that was awesome what you did.

Please don't respond with hatred. I'm not here to fight with you or anyone else. I just wanted to let you know I apologize...and sorry things got so out of control. I, just like you, stayed away for a bit, and it helped me see that I personally was getting so wrapped up in trying to make people see my way. And you can't do that in here. We are all so different, with different things going on in our lifes.

Hope everything works out for you, and again, please re-consider putting your blog back up. I know you spent alot of time on it, and it WAS very helpfull.

+Quote Post
lori
post Jul 7 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #3059

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jul 7 2007, 03:17 PM) *
Lori deleted her blog? Very childish! I knew that would happen. All you had to do was look at her character.

Yes, I deleted my blog. How is that childish? You and Christina told me to go away. That no one likes me, and I'm very unhelpful. In fact, you both told me I haven't helped a single person in here.

So I'm just doing what you told me to do. Why do you have a problem with that? Do you really expect anyone to stick around after all your abuse?

But you're right about one thing. "All you had to do was look at [my] character." Character defines all of us. And your character is that of a LIAR. You are such a liar that you even lie about a dictionary definition. That is YOUR character.

QUOTE(jewelscando @ Jul 7 2007, 01:01 PM) *
I noticed she (Lori) wasn't posting...BUT...DID YOU ALL NOTICE that once I mentioned she was PROBABLY the same lady from last year (the Holistic lady) THAT IS WHEN SHE FINALLY STOPPED POSTING....HMMMMMMMMM

Oh well.....less stress for all of us...To bad she deleted her blog though. That took alot of time I'm sure, and IT WAS HELPFULL.

That is "chachaheels" who still posts in the Lounge. That is NOT me, I've proved it, and you know it. This is libel/slander. You need to stop saying this.

QUOTE(arj75 @ Jul 7 2007, 05:48 AM) *
I figured she would do that..we didn't need a "Nurse Ratchett" around here anyways. Has anyone seen the movie "the one who flew over the coo coo nest" with Jack Nickleson"....it's an old movie..but the nurse would remind you of her.

--

My blog was a list of things I learned about BV, and posting it was my attempt to help others suffering from BV. That was ALL I tried to do in here.

I tried very hard to NOT fight with anyone in here. When a fight became nasty I ALWAYS walked away first. When others baited me, I frequently ignored them. These are facts. My posting history is still here, you can verify it. I was not here to fight.

However, I tried to speak out against suggestions which I thought were harmful, and I defended myself against lies, and vulgar, uncivilized insults. And basically, I realized that I don't have time for this part. Some people in here don't care about information, or other people's health, they only care if people think they're right. I don't have time for that kind of bullshit.

So, I leave you to Hulda Clark, The Zapper, vaginal-flagyl and Dr. Helen. Hope the crackpots and cuckoos serve you well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 7 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #3060

Hardcore BUSTie

Lori deleted her blog? Very childish! I knew that would happen. All you had to do was look at her character.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 151 152 153 154 155 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30, 2014 - 11:22 AM