Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The New Lounge -- Problems, Suggestions & Stuff
auralpoison
post Jul 10 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #41

Big Fat Bitch

Huh. Well I'm glad to know it's not just me, I guess.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 10 2009, 07:19 AM
Post #42

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Mine's worse than that, ap- it's set to US Central Time, which is currently 8:35am. My clock says it's 7:18am. WTF?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 10 2009, 02:04 AM
Post #43

Big Fat Bitch

Is anybody else's clock off? The Bust clock seems to be about sixteen minutes behind mine. I KNOW that it's 3:20, but this is gonna post as 3:04.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 7 2009, 12:11 AM
Post #44

new highs in personal lows daily!

it sounds like there might be some problem with the picture you have. my guess is the info in it might be corrupt in some way. if you found it on the interwebs, i would try to download it again, or use a screen capture and then crop it down. hopefully that should solve the problem.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 6 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #45

It's a .jpg. I tried that aviary program, upon your suggestion and used the Image Editor (Phoenix) program. I tried to upload my file and it said "File Download Error: Invalid Data"....it's just a regular jpg- wtf?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 6 2009, 01:00 AM
Post #46

90 pixels by 90 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 20 KB.
The following file types are allowed: gif,jpg,jpeg,png
could it be the format? you can edit graphic online at aviary.com you can try using that to refilter. you've got everything else taken care of.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 5 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #47

It's 11k and 80 x 46 pixels....should fit, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 5 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #48

have you checked the pixel size, not just the memory size?

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 5 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #49

Nope, didn't help.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Jul 5 2009, 08:17 AM
Post #50

Hardcore BUSTie

Hm, maybe you should try clearing your cache/cookies.

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 4 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #51

I'm trying to change my avatar. I think it's within the size limits, and I tried my patented trick of saving it through Adobe ImageReady, but I keep getting the error message, "The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem."

Huh?

Any suggestions for ways to try to fix it myself or who I should contact?

Doh! And it took away my current avatar. mad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 16 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #52

Big Fat Bitch

This thread is more about actual problems with the site itself, not with not being able to find stuff on it. Try the Community Forum from now on & you should receive prompt help with your queries.

Well, there is the digestive issues thread. There is also the When the Food You Love Hates You thread.. You will note that the threads didn't get much play, but feel free to try for resurrection.

As far as gluten free cooking goes, you might want to check out this most fantastic of sites, WholeKitchen

--------------------

+Quote Post
ErikaB
post Jun 16 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #53

Hello! I was wondering if there is a thread about gluten-free cooking or celiac disease? I searched but didn't find one. Wanted to double check.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 15 2009, 10:34 PM
Post #54

debbie is kinda the end of the road, tommy. she occasionally pays attention to my emails. i'll email her about your problem!

*fingers crossed*

--------------------

+Quote Post
tommynomad
post Jun 15 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #55

Hardcore BUSTie

Hello BUSTies,

Some posts say "site," others say "lounge." I'm going to assume the former and ask:

Has anyone else been locked out of BUST SheMail? I try to log in but get a message that my "account has been suspended."

I've sent emails to people at Bust and to the company that provides the email service, and received no answers. Meanwhile, I've been without my #1 email for almost 2 weeks!!

If anyone has any advice, or names of admins to contact, please pass them along. Life without email access is nutso!

--------------------
"If I help women to have babies when they can give them love and affection, [those babies] will not grow up to be rapists or murderers.
They will not build concentration camps."
--Dr. Henry Morgentaler

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 14 2009, 04:16 AM
Post #56

*is still so tickled to see quantum back*

hi quantum!
*waves with a big ol' silly grin on her face*

--------------------

+Quote Post
quantumspice
post Jun 14 2009, 03:11 AM
Post #57

Hardcore BUSTie

-1 New Messages means that someone tracked a PM sent to you and deleted it before you read it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
starship
post Jun 13 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #58

Hardcore BUSTie

I have "-1 New Messages"
(yes minus)
what is the meaning of this

+Quote Post
kittenb
post May 28 2009, 05:40 PM
Post #59

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Welcome rclovely! Yes, there are restrictions on new members starting threads because often an existing thread exists for what the person is looking for. You will find the wedding thread here.

Enjoy!

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
rclovely
post May 28 2009, 05:27 PM
Post #60

Hi all,
I;m new here and I tried to start a new thread regarding a question I have, but was not permitted to start a new thread (cuz I'm new?) So I figured that this might be the forum in which to pose the question.
My guy and I are tying the knot, and we're in search of less than traditional rings. We're looking for something in silver, maybe silver/gold combo; a basic band with maybe a braided type of design. We'd like to keep costs down and, as artists ourselves, always prefer to buy from artisans, craftsers, and small independent chains. If anyone can recommend a jewelry maker or a link, please do so!

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 31, 2014 - 02:59 AM