The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
skindeep1991
post Sep 1 2011, 05:18 PM
Post #261

BUSTie

Hello ladies =D YAY I'm back ^-^ I missed you guys!!!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 31 2011, 05:31 PM) *
One other piece of advice re. boobs and aging: use sunscreen. I've seen a lot of women who are in the habit of showing off their "assets" but at this age what they're showing is saggy bags smushed together and up by an industrial strength brassiere covered in wrinkly crinkly leathery skin with some spots that make me think "get thee to a dermatologist - time for a skin cancer check!". My parents live in FL, so believe me, I've seen a lot of this look and it looks scary, not to mention unhealthy.

You know what i've never really though about sunscreen on the breasties.. i'm gonna have to take that into consideration from now on...thanks =D lols...not that we get much sun in the uk anyways haha

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 31 2011, 08:48 PM
Post #262

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Aug 31 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Strongirl, that was such a totally awesome post. I dont' have young'uns but I really loved reading of that powerful feeling of giving and sustaining life, even with your "boy's" body!! So "HAH!" I say to anyone who gave you shit about your awesome bod!!!

*KeraBear raises up a tall glass of milk in the air* HEAR, HEAR!!! lol Thanks for helping to answer my question, strongirl, you fine thang. wink.gif Here's another question for ya. Did your breasts get bigger when the milk came in? I hear about women with A cups going all the way up to C or D cups, but then their breasts going back down to normal size later. Just wonderin'

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 31 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #263

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 31 2011, 04:31 PM) *
I was really scared about what pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing were going to do to my body. Since I'd had an eating disorder and some body issues in college, I was afraid that I'd feel like my body was out of control and that I'd get crazy over it. But I didn't. I loved being pregnant and I adored breastfeeding. And I was good at them! I wanted to flaunt my success all over the place and go "See! See! Now tell me I have 'the body of a 12 year old boy' when I obviously have the power of a woman's body and the ability to start and sustain a human life with this body!"

And I know I've boasted about this before, but I could have fed a small army with the amount of milk I produced. It was totally impressive.

One other piece of advice re. boobs and aging: use sunscreen. I've seen a lot of women who are in the habit of showing off their "assets" but at this age what they're showing is saggy bags smushed together and up by an industrial strength brassiere covered in wrinkly crinkly leathery skin with some spots that make me think "get thee to a dermatologist - time for a skin cancer check!". My parents live in FL, so believe me, I've seen a lot of this look and it looks scary, not to mention unhealthy.

Strongirl, that was such a totally awesome post. I dont' have young'uns but I really loved reading of that powerful feeling of giving and sustaining life, even with your "boy's" body!! So "HAH!" I say to anyone who gave you shit about your awesome bod!!!

And oh, I SO hear you about the chest "crinkle" shit. Bleargh!!! Last week my co-worker's daughter (teenager) was in with her and we all went out for coffee. I was ogling the teen's likely B- or C-cup boobs, trying not to be too obvious and also trying not to hate her and be jealous, but also I found myself looking at her mom's boobs--the wrinkled cleavage variety--and thinking, "Girl, do what your mom didn't do and please sunscreen those beautiful babies!!!!"

Nothing against my larger-breasted sistahs--they have their assets too, for sure--but someone told me this week that he always thought I was about 27. (I'm 42, ahem.) I can't help but think--or know--that my booblets take years off! wink.gif I'll never look matronly either!!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Aug 31 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #264

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi women! Yeah, it was unsettling having no access to this wonderful place! Glad it's back!

With my 50th birthday coming up this fall, I think I'm in a good position to answer the "changes over time" question. My basic boob size hasn't changed since I was in my early teens. But I've always had a lot of variation with my monthly cycle (up and down about a 1/2 cup size, sometimes more), with my pregnancy and nursing, with weight fluctuations. It's just that they always hover around that 34A baseline and always come back there. Even with the constant changes, I have no stretchmarks - none! - and no sagging. I still have what a friend once called "stargazers" - ie. my nips look up, not down, lol. I have to say I could not be happier with my boobs at this point in my life. I think my small, pert breasts take years, maybe decades, off my looks. I do not look "matronly", for which I am very grateful.

I was really scared about what pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing were going to do to my body. Since I'd had an eating disorder and some body issues in college, I was afraid that I'd feel like my body was out of control and that I'd get crazy over it. But I didn't. I loved being pregnant and I adored breastfeeding. And I was good at them! I wanted to flaunt my success all over the place and go "See! See! Now tell me I have 'the body of a 12 year old boy' when I obviously have the power of a woman's body and the ability to start and sustain a human life with this body!"

And I know I've boasted about this before, but I could have fed a small army with the amount of milk I produced. It was totally impressive.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 23 2011, 06:00 PM
Post #265

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks for sharing that link, Dee! It really applied well to my question. smile.gif Also, I do appreciate that the links that you post have more to do with body image for ALL women and not necessarily just geared towards us smallies. Good stuff!

Hey, just wondering who here has stuffed their bra? I've considered it a few times back when i was in jr. high, but i would never do it because i was so deathly afraid of something happening and my deception would be exposed!!! omigosh i would never have lived it down. That's not to say that i didn't wear ridiculously overpadded bras, though. smile.gif i disagree with the girl that wrote this story though. She said that she is positive that she wouldn't have gotten her first kiss the way she did without having tricked him. How does she know that? It could've been her fab personality! Ahhh... junior high school... such an awkward time... oh the lengths we will go sometimes to get the attention of some stupid boy. but she says that she ended up becoming the boy's girlfriend at the end of that story. i wonder if she had to keep the charade up and for how long? She doesn't really say anything about that. Seems like simply being yourself would be so much easier... but again this is jr high we are talking about...logic wasn't exactly rampant during those years. LOL

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 22 2011, 10:43 AM
Post #266

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, that site is awesome!!! And I think it's great that you are looking to the future--motherhood body and such. Isn't it ridiculous that women should somehow feel ashamed of the changes their bodies went through after giving birth? I know a couple of friends who are ashamed of their bellies, etc. for this reason. I love the part of the site linked to the "50 Nude Women" project.

Kera, "putting yourself in someone else's bra!" I love it!!

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Aug 21 2011, 01:38 AM
Post #267

Hardcore BUSTie

hey all!

so glad the site's back!

oh and i found another good body image site that i think would be especially beneficial to my fellow teens-
http://theshapeofamother.com/
it's a site where women who have just recently given birth submit pictures (warning, nudity! lol) of their bodies and share their newfound struggles with body image. it gave me some real perspective because, well, i wanna have kids someday and so i figured, "well i need to start appreciating my body now because it's gonna take a beating when i have kids and i'll be wishing i had the body i have now". and i realized that i need to start learning how to be stronger. because if i can't handle having small boobs then what am i gonna do if those boobs sag from breastfeeding, or when i have stretchmarks and excess weight after giving birth? just a little food for thought for the younger members of this group.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 19 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #268

Hardcore BUSTie

Was it just me, or was the Bust Lounge server down for like over a week!?!?!?! I was almost in panic mode, thinking I'd never hear from any of you again!! We should have a backup plan.

No, not just you!! You know i never really realized how much i depended on you gals for support until this place was gone. I appreciate you all sooooooo much! smile.gif I will freely give my e-mail address to any of you who want it. Just message me. Note: Random creepers need not apply.

I wasn't thrilled about that Marie Claire piece b/c they were dissing large breasts. (But thank you for posting, Kera!) Like we've said in here many times, loving yourself doesn't have to be at someone else's expense.

yes, i noticed that about the article too and totally agree with you there, karategrrl. I always try to put myself in somebody else's bra when i am trying to rationalize about why i should love my booblets and not make comments that might make them feel bad about themselves. gals of all sizes struggle with body image.

Yep, I did get the magnetic earrings and tried it out! Took a few tries to place it right, but I must say it felt awesome.

Ha ha... this is so fantastic! smile.gif No accidents involving silverwear then? LOL

Finally, I have a question for some of you "older" ladies here on the forum (i use that term loosely because I don't consider any of you old at all!) I've heard more than once around here how breasts change as we go through life. How have yours changed and at what stages? I am particularly interested in how they've changed as a result of pregnancy? Hey, thanks for sharing!!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 19 2011, 07:04 AM
Post #269

Hardcore BUSTie

Ha, we made the news again--they quoted one of us in that NY Times article about being "outboobed by teenagers."

I wasn't thrilled about that Marie Claire piece b/c they were dissing large breasts. (But thank you for posting, Kera!) Like we've said in here many times, loving yourself doesn't have to be at someone else's expense.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 19 2011, 06:52 AM
Post #270

Hardcore BUSTie

Secretsight, thanks for the info about your sis's piercing. It's encouraging that it did heal so quickly! Every other piercing I've gotten (ears and navel) healed nicely, as did my tattoo, so I think I'm healthy and heal quickly in general. I'd heard it takes 6 weeks for a clitoral hood piercing to heal before you can have sex again and that is scary to me! But that doesn't sound like that was the case with your sis.

Yep, I did get the magnetic earrings and tried it out! Took a few tries to place it right, but I must say it felt awesome. wink.gif I don't have the most ahem, "petite" labia so though I'm in no hurry to do anything else to draw attention to it, I think the sexual aspect overrules. I was at my gyno last week for my annual exam and asked if he sees lots of piercings. He said yes, and that lots of people do it for sexual pleasure reasons. So...my wheels are turning... no promises though. wink.gif

Oh yeah, and that "anus" guy is just that. After he describes how he'd gotten done "banging" her, he says that he'd never let anyone put an implant in him. But it's okay for him to suggest that to her. Of course. When you have the brains of an anus, that reasoning makes total sense.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 19 2011, 06:25 AM
Post #271

Hardcore BUSTie

By now, everyone should realise that the only people out there who aren’t ”real women” are men.
OMG, this was wonderful.

Was it just me, or was the Bust Lounge server down for like over a week!?!?!?! I was almost in panic mode, thinking I'd never hear from any of you again!! We should have a backup plan.

I was on vacation for a few days even before the server issue, so I have to catchup on all the juicy goodness going on here! Ah, feels good to be back!

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Aug 10 2011, 03:15 PM
Post #272

BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Aug 10 2011, 02:52 AM) *
buuuuut there is also a real danger to performing such searches, and it has the opposite effect of what I am looking for! Like when i came across this asshat - http://blogs.citybeat.com/livingoutloud/20...mall-breas.html. oh i do hope that this gal dropped him like a bad habit!! grrrrr mad.gif I do apologize if that last one upset some people or if it ruined the positive vibe we have going here. But for me, it is an ugly reminder of the harsh reality that there are guys like this out there. unsure.gif

worst thing about this dickhead... he lives in the same area that I go to work in... it's ok though I posted a comment saying 'you're a c***' =]

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 10 2011, 06:01 AM
Post #273

Hardcore BUSTie

i will never understand men that detest small breasts yet date small breasted women. if a man really dislikes small breasts that much then he has no business approaching a small busted woman in the first place. why date someone if you're just going to try to change her? i understand everyone has their preferences and there's always going to be men whose preferences you don't fit, no matter what you look like. but good god, if large breasts are high on your priority list then leave me the hell alone.

Yes. Exactly!!! I don't get it. Probably because she was willing to sleep with him? This makes me feel sad. She probably thought she was valued and she trusted him so much that she was willing to share her body - and her greatest insecurities - with him. This had to be shattering for her.

i am sorry if the link affected you so negatively, Dee.... i really wrestled with whether to post it in the first place. But i figured we cannot really deny the existence of such people?? i dunno.

but i LOVED the links that you shared (and the title lol!).

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Aug 10 2011, 04:15 AM
Post #274

Hardcore BUSTie

oh btw, i think these articles are very well written.

http://fuckyeahskinnychicks.wordpress.com/...s-to-criticize/

http://fuckyeahskinnychicks.wordpress.com/...eing-inclusive/

i think this blog (titled "fuck yeah skinny chicks" lol) would be beneficial to a lot of the girls on here. it's a body acceptance blog catered towards naturally thin women. my favorite quote from it-By now, everyone should realise that the only people out there who aren’t ”real women” are men.

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Aug 10 2011, 02:13 AM
Post #275

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Aug 9 2011, 06:52 PM) *
buuuuut there is also a real danger to performing such searches, and it has the opposite effect of what I am looking for! Like when i came across this asshat - http://blogs.citybeat.com/livingoutloud/20...mall-breas.html. oh i do hope that this gal dropped him like a bad habit!! grrrrr mad.gif I do apologize if that last one upset some people or if it ruined the positive vibe we have going here. But for me, it is an ugly reminder of the harsh reality that there are guys like this out there. unsure.gif

i will never understand men that detest small breasts yet date small breasted women. if a man really dislikes small breasts that much then he has no business approaching a small busted woman in the first place. why date someone if you're just going to try to change her? i understand everyone has their preferences and there's always going to be men whose preferences you don't fit, no matter what you look like. but good god, if large breasts are high on your priority list then leave me the hell alone.

eeek, but i gotta admit this exact situation has always been one of my biggest fears when it comes to dating unsure.gif

i hope his stupidity didn't hurt the poor girl's confidence! i also noticed his last name was anus. coincidence? i think not! the name says it all!

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 9 2011, 08:52 PM
Post #276

Hardcore BUSTie

I did a search for some small boobie articles on the interwebs and came across some interesting findings.

Like this interesting bit about how small boobs might be considered "cool" cool.gif - http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/dating...ll-breast-sizes

Then this one reminded me of DeeRayy and I's commitment to "depad" this school year. yay us! - http://missweet.wordpress.com/2011/06/18/a...nt-and-a-smile/

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Aug 7 2011, 04:23 AM
Post #277

BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Aug 4 2011, 06:37 PM) *
Skindeep, i am so happy that you you are happy! smile.gif Shooot, you've even got ME dreaming about dressing up my nips, and i never thought i would say that! but can you talk more about how they hurt when you are out in the cold? Like do they hurt bad or what? i ask because i live in a climate where it seems like it is pretty chilly for half the year, so that would be an obvious concern for me. Now that you have those in aren't your nipples pretty much erect like all the time? Also you said that in some shirts it is sorta obvious obvious that you are rocking the piercings. Has anybody made any comments to you about them? Sorry, so many questions. i am just really curious!

Awhs thank you, I highly recommend them for anyone with booby confidence issues and who loves piercings... well when its cold obviously they are more erect so I can feel the bar in them and it's sore cause they are still healing but that wont happen once they've healed. And i live in the UK so it's like ALWAYS cold here haha but it only flairs up painful when i'm in the freezer at work or when i'm just getting out of the shower although that's calmed down now. Yeah they are pretty much erect all the time but its cool haha. Just friends so far say that they look awesome especially when i'm wearing a tight fitted shirt so good times =D no thats fine if you have anymore questions feel free to ask haha x

+Quote Post
secretsights88
post Aug 5 2011, 05:23 PM
Post #278

BUSTie

@Karategrrl and @strongirl

My sister has a clitoral piercing, she got it recently and YES, it healed very quickly... it took her like 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to feel 'normal' again, and that's fast for a piercing. She loves how it looks... it looks quite nice actually. She says it does enhance sexual pleasure, and she LOVES it. I think it also makes her feel sexier, more confident and special... and she says her guy loved it. She's also told some of our male friends, and after their shock passes - they've admitted they like the look of clitoral piercings.

She also told me that her piercer had one of those "Prince Albert" piercings... ouch!!! Now that's gotta hurt!!! But a friend of mine who's been with a guy with one of those piercings also reported positive sexual experiences, lol.

Anyway, I don't think I'd get a clitoral piercing because I'm kind of a chicken about it... but yeah, she says she's really glad she did it.

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Aug 5 2011, 08:05 AM
Post #279

BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Aug 5 2011, 01:50 PM) *
Be especially careful around guys with braces on their teeth....

That would be an awkward trip to a&e LOL!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Aug 5 2011, 07:50 AM
Post #280

Hardcore BUSTie

Kera and Karategrrl, thanks for starting my day with laughter! I am cracking up over your comments!

Yep, that's me - Ms. Houdini Tits! biggrin.gif

And Karategrrl, the image of you attracting metal objects to your magnetized labia is going to keep me laughing for the rest of the day! Be especially careful around guys with braces on their teeth....

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 04:48 PM