294 Pages V  « < 215 216 217 218 219 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface2727
post Jan 6 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #4321

Hardcore BUSTie

lucizoe dear-

have you any hardwood flooring at your place?
or any floors w/ a "slipper when wet" potential?

if so, wax on/ wax off - rinse- repeat,
and then invite your dear m-i-l over for tea and to burry the hatchet.

mind you, this plan hasn't worked yet for me w/ my f-i-l, and ok, so I have nearly busted my Own ass a few times (which serves me totally right) but hope does spring eternal.

hugs of sympathy,

freckle

I confess to attempting to aid and abet in injury and / or worse but it's all in the name of sisterly luv.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Jan 6 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #4322

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I really want to tell my mother-in-law to fuck off.

I don't want to develop such problems with her so soon, but she (and whatever undiagnosed mental illness she lives with) are making it terribly, terribly difficult.

I'm finally getting comfortable in my new city, but I still have a lot of moments when I want to move to the country and start an organic farm. I miss soil and clean air and forests.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 6 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #4323

(o)(o)

I confess that after the relationship that I have been out of for 7 months, I am truly terrified of being in a relationship again. I am afraid to give my all, and let someone get close to me. I will not go through that again.

(((((busties)))))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
runningwestward
post Jan 5 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #4324

Hardcore BUSTie

I tried to hand in my final thesis today to the faculty. And it was rejected for formatted reasons that were not detailed on the check list but rather on a link from a link. Today was the deadline for last semester. I cried. I am still upset. But I confess that I am also relieved. With everything going so well, too well, lately I was just waiting for something to go wrong. Just to know that I am still me and my theme song is still Expo 86.

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jan 5 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #4325

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm beginning to understand that i'm a substance-abuser, like my grandfather and father and brother and sister and half of my cousins ... and not "just" a social drinker/user. (holy shit, is that a hard sentence to write.)

but i have no intentions of giving up all my fun crutches.

but i realize i need to work hard on this mental health thing.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jan 5 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #4326

it's cards on the table time

Lilacwine, I am still as awkward in work or networking situtations sometimes as I was in high school, and I'm in my 30s. I can pull down a blind of smooth nifty-witter sometimes but when I slip up I feel 10 years old.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jan 5 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #4327

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I hate cell phones as well, and do own one. (I hate carrying the dumb thing around however and about half the time I leave it at home, or else it's shut off.)

Knorl, I've started doing more reading about Alzheimer's and other forms of memory loss, it's something that I need to learn more about. I have to do more mentally challenging things as well, TV doesn't do it for me (no matter how interesting the shows are). The thing that worries me the most is that my mom doesn't view it as a problem, she thinks as long as she can do her job and she isn't forgetting anything major, she's fine. I just worry what will happen when something major happens, or when my dad's memory starts slipping (He seems fine now, I think his parents' didn't have many problems until they were almost 80.), or stop being such a worrywart in the first place.

Confession: I am eating chocolate for lunch, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Also, I just realized that I am even more awkward now than when I was in high school, which is rather pathetic.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jan 4 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #4328

Freckle, thanks so much for that, that's so reassuring. I hope you're right. smile.gif

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jan 4 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #4329

Hardcore BUSTie

Beauty-

I hate cell phones too! (and yes I have one, but no, I don't much know how to use it.)

Sybarite,
I totally know what you mean and no worries for feeling that way.
you're cool in a way to her no one else in her life can be just by bein' you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
wombat
post Jan 4 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #4330

Dragon Velocity

Why thankee, MissFreckle, for your support, and for the support of others --- you know who you are! Who PM'd me.

I am also pleased to know you all, and I think we are all facing down darkness and bringing in more light.

girltrouble has beautiful paintings, which I must say here, cause, I confess, I forgot where she posted them!!

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jan 4 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #4331

Although I loved seeing so much of my family and friends over the holidays, I am delighted (and relieved) to have the house to myself.

I love the mister's daughter and am so happy that we get along... but still resent that when she stays with us I don't get a minute to myself and we have to listen to her video games. I should not feel this way, because she rocks, is good, intelligent company and doesn't stay with us often.

+Quote Post
Beauty & her...
post Jan 4 2007, 07:33 AM
Post #4332

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that although I act like I know what I'm doing...half the time I have no frickin' clue what I'm doing at work.

I also confess that I don't want to go to work today and that I'm procrastinating as much as possible.

I miss cigarettes.

I hate cell phones.

--------------------
-Beck

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jan 3 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #4333

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess to finding donald trump funny in a clip I saw of his feud w/ rosie " I'm not running for office." in his refusal to be PC and apologise.
I also confess to not being able to Stand rosie o donnel and I'm not sorry for it.
just bc she's gay doesn't mean I have to like her. there are a lot of straight people I dislike for less reasons than being obnoxious.

I confess to being very much in my own head lately and being unsure if it's good or not.

and I finally confess (tho I know this belongs elsewhere) to thinking that wombat is just rockin' w/ goodness here lately, and I am much glad to have made her acquaintence here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
free_spirit
post Jan 3 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #4334

BUSTie

I have a lot of questions that I want to ask Girltrouble, but I don't want to say the wrong shit.

I guess I could use PM to ask my questions, but I am hesitant for some reason....

(ok, GT, come in here and give some encouragement, so the journalist in me can ask you all of these questions that I want the answers to! wink.gif )

XOXO

--------------------
Don't Follow Your Dreams... Chase Them.

+Quote Post
go_kayte
post Jan 3 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #4335

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess:
I'm queer, I just play a straight girl in everyday life.

It's funny cause I came out when I was 14. Then a few years later I went back in for 6 years cause I had a boyfriend. Still do. Doesn't make me straight.
*Slowly coming out again*

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 2 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #4336

uh huh.

i said this before somewhere down the page, but I'll say it again - I like this guy i met more than i'm willing to admit to anyone.

+Quote Post
rantrave88
post Jan 2 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #4337

BUSTie

i haven't smoked well since august and i miss it.

i miss my quasi boyfriend overseas and will probably quasi cheat on him and if he found out he would be really fucking heartbroken.

half of me is scared that the above isn't true for him and he is having lovely sex right now with some other american chick.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Jan 2 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #4338

Dragon Velocity

Note to self: Do not engage. Do not be provoked. You have been a class act for the most part. Just rise above. Ignore. Do not escalate. Stay positive. Maintain dignity.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
wombat
post Jan 2 2007, 11:53 AM
Post #4339

Dragon Velocity

culturehandy!! oooh!!

I think you all are gutsy and worthwhile. And if I gotta say that a million times, that's okay, because we all need it.

I just lose patience when somebody fishes for reassurance constantly but kisses up to bullies and turns on friends. It's like, wtf?

For the most part, giving acceptance and sharing knowledge can only be postive thiings, so, patience, I need more of it.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 2 2007, 08:22 AM
Post #4340

(o)(o)

I spent New Years super fucking high! (I mean I travelled through time!) listening to my ipod and lying in bed, it was intense.

I have an ipod...I bought into the masses, and I really love it...

I got together with this guy who I have had previously had bad sex with, then we had really good sex, we got together and it was really nice, and highly intimate, he was even a good kisser, which I really wasn't expecting, I have a wee crush on him...

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 215 216 217 218 219 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 06:42 AM