The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 160 161 162 163 164 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
edie52
post Aug 6 2008, 07:28 AM
Post #3221

Hardcore BUSTie

Karategirl, I saw that site before. I think anyone thinking about implants should read it. Did you see the impants that were full of black mold (in the "other people's stories" section)? Or the breast that had a hole in the flesh!?? Sexy, right?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
oceangirl
post Aug 6 2008, 01:05 AM
Post #3222

BUSTie

has anyone ever ordered bras from lulalu.com? what was your experience? good? bad?

+Quote Post
oceangirl
post Aug 6 2008, 12:42 AM
Post #3223

BUSTie

I so want to design my own bra line. very much so.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 4 2008, 10:17 AM
Post #3224

Hardcore BUSTie

Interesting site! (But sad!)

http://www.myimplantstory.com/

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 4 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #3225

Hardcore BUSTie

http://men.style.com/details/blogs/details...ready.html#more

Even more interesting than this article are all the comments. And this is in a men's magazine! One of the most interesting comments is, "In our culture, men desire women while women desire being desired." WOW. I never thought of it that way, but how true. That viewpoint certainly explains a LOT.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Aug 3 2008, 06:07 AM
Post #3226

Hardcore BUSTie

another one I'd add to my list is M.I.A.. Heeheeha! I heart this.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
starship
post Aug 1 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #3227

Hardcore BUSTie

keira really is fab'.

A quote on some article about implants that for some reason I really liked- "As a 100% red blooded male they are repulsive, give me Keira knightley any time"

(the article- http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/femail/artic...largements.html which I didnt really read properly after being educated on the crapiness of The Mail by some other busties. I'm always interested to read the comments on such articles though...)

I think lately I've finally become 100% set against not having a boob job. previously there was still a tinyy part of me(no pun intended) which was toying with the idea. but the small ones are here to stay. woo

I_see_eleven- i love love loved your last post:)

I've been getting told I look young a lot recently. Words such as 'preteen' have been used. I'm pretty sure my boobies have had some part to play in the whole fiasco

+Quote Post
edie52
post Aug 1 2008, 01:07 PM
Post #3228

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm echoing your "yay." Yay! Keira looks breathtaking in that first pic, too.

And it made me think of this, by Leonard Cohen (it's just the first 4 lines of a longer poem):

Beneath my hands
your small breasts
are the upturned bellies
of breathing fallen sparrows.

+Quote Post
beck
post Aug 1 2008, 10:11 AM
Post #3229

Hardcore BUSTie

http://www.afterellen.com/blog/reesedowitt...ghtleys-breasts

yay!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 28 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #3230

Hardcore BUSTie

i see eleven, what an awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is inspiring to hear all about your positive inner changes. (I had to laugh because I, too, am well aware of the laying on back=smooshed flat thing!!! I usually cover up.)

QUOTE(i see eleven @ Jul 25 2008, 08:57 PM) *
i've never really had a voice before about this thing that's why i'm writing so much. if i'm not doing this for anyone else, it's for myself. thanks for letting me share my thoughts and feelings even if they change from day to day. smile.gif
i know i couldn't have had such a great few days if it wasn't for your girls' support, thoughts and contributions to this thread. thank you so much. i really hope we can stick together and be good examples to everyone, not just our fortunate group of small busty girls/women but those future small busties and the children we have, girls and boys, big busty girls/women and men alike. that we have a choice to love ourselves no matter what anyone says or what the world says.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I am so grateful for this little corner of cyberspace. Once in a great while, I come across another so-called small-breast support sub-site, but this is, by far, the best!!

+Quote Post
i see eleven
post Jul 25 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #3231

BUSTie

hey girls!

i just had to relate what happened yesterday, a real break thru for me. i was invited to join my (large breasted) sister in law to the little "water park/splash pad" thing for our kids to get wet and cool off. i didn't hesitate to put on my barely padded swim top(just enough to not see nips) on and join her, along with all the other moms of different shapes and sizes not mention dads. i decided it wasn't going to be an issue- breast size/shape etc. it was fantastic. i felt good about myself and i didn't wish i or anyone else was different. it was such a relief. to not have that worry about what i might look like, what others might be thinking about my small chest. i used to put a strappless padded bra underneath this top but i said no to that long ago.
my sister in law made a comment about a girl there walking around and said that "ok, wow, she's perfect" and my first thought was ... not to me......anymore! she was moderately slender, dark, long blonde hair and big chested. i refused to compare myself, others or her to someone and it felt great. so liberating.
i didnt try to hide myself or pump up what i usually would. i was self accepting, even if for a while.
and i've been experimenting around the house...just wearing a tank top with no bra so it's form fitting. and it's nice to not fake who i am. and i do it with my husband around. cuz i've decided i'm not going to rely on him to make me feel ok with myself. i'm even been lying on my back while watching tv with him in bed with no covers over me (the worst position right girls!?) i'm flat chested and i accept it now. it sure takes/took a lot of valuable energy to hide that part of my body that my God created for me.
can i also say that i hate it when boobs are refered to being connected to the said person. like there connected with wire or bolts or nailed in place. i'm not my boobs and my boobs don't make up who i am. my boobs are as connected to me as my arms legs toes hair etc. now to "breast health"...who says "arm health?" "toe health" "knee health" "breast health" sounds rediculous to me. if my "boobs are not healthy" then i am not healthy. why have we decided that a part of our body makes us who we are? big or little. i could make a lot of comments here but i'll spare you.
i've never really had a voice before about this thing that's why i'm writing so much. if i'm not doing this for anyone else, it's for myself. thanks for letting me share my thoughts and feelings even if they change from day to day. smile.gif
i know i couldn't have had such a great few days if it wasn't for your girls' support, thoughts and contributions to this thread. thank you so much. i really hope we can stick together and be good examples to everyone, not just our fortunate group of small busty girls/women but those future small busties and the children we have, girls and boys, big busty girls/women and men alike. that we have a choice to love ourselves no matter what anyone says or what the world says.
i have no idea if i've made any sense here but thanks again and thanks for the warm welcome.

and Anarch- that was a nice, tender thing for your husband to say.

--------------------
"she studied the circles she had marked out, and told herself, 'that's life, put up your wards, pace out your circle, fight like hell to keep your head up and your skin intact. and never lie down and give up, never let the bastards win.'" Glenraven 1 (novel)

"Live your life in such a way that when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the Devil shudders and says, "Oh Shit, she's awake!'"

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 25 2008, 02:30 PM
Post #3232

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(anarch @ Jul 24 2008, 08:33 PM) *
My husband needed to use the computer & close down some of the windows I'd left open, so he sat down, glanced at the monitor, and asked, "Are you done with the...Beautiful Breast Support Group page?"

Hugs to your hubby!!!

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Jul 25 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #3233

Hardcore BUSTie

here i am! sorry ladies i have been completely out of the loop for the last few weeks. i've been slaving away on a presentation for an upcoming monkey-people conference across the pond and i haven't had time to get in here. now i'm in a coffee shop, on family vacation, hunched over my computer because i'm just slightly embarassed about the forums i'm reading. ah well......

there is SO much positivity going on in here, i love it!

welcome to i-see eleven, please stick around!

i agree that women certainly contribute to the body image problem through our obsession, denigration and competition with one another. HOWEVER, i think men that sit by complacently and take part in the criticism and deconstruction of the body of every woman passing by are part of the problem too. i get the whole 'boys club' thing, but i think a lot of women would feel more secure if they didn't have to hear the men in their lives criticize celebrities, e.g. 'keira knightley would be so hot if she had boobs,' or 'beyonce is getting fat and she isn't hot anymore.' even though we're the ones with breasts, i don't think this is a 'gendered' issue. luckily, so many of the women in this forum, myself included, have men in our lives who love and appreciate our bodies. NOT only because they are beautiful, but because they are part of us. it feels good to be seen as a whole and not reduced to the sum of our parts.

anarch, i'm sure that research is accurate. we never see ourselves as others see us. anyway, i have to run now but i promise to right more tomorrow!

((busties))

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
anarch
post Jul 24 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #3234

Hardcore BUSTie

Speaking of positive affirmations, someone passed this along to me recently: "Research shows that others see you as 20 per cent more attractive than you think you are." (Not assholes of either sex, obviously.)

I meant to post this a while back: I'd left my desk for a while with the browser open to this thread. My husband needed to use the computer & close down some of the windows I'd left open, so he sat down, glanced at the monitor, and asked, "Are you done with the...Beautiful Breast Support Group page?"

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 24 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #3235

Hardcore BUSTie

Random unrelated thoughts:

Good gurltalk article, though the "flat chested" joke got old real fast. the positive self-talk, I can attest, DOES help a lot.

bob4both, I for one do appreciate your comments.

I know I'd never get breast implants, but a scenario that amuses me is for one to get implants and then meet the partner of your dreams, only to find out they prefer smaller and natural! laugh.gif

GREAT lists, ladies. I think I will have to wallpaper an entire wall with magazine photos of these women. wink.gif (And one of me, too!)

+Quote Post
starship
post Jul 24 2008, 07:01 AM
Post #3236

Hardcore BUSTie

That link to the list was brilliant nelly:)
Although quite a few shouldnt really be there (dodgy angle rather than tiny boobs) it was still nice to see all those people on one page. I hadnt even noticed that a lot of them have smaller breasts until now- the whole confidence thing is obviously true! A lot are padded out/airbrushed for film roles etc so we dont always see their true shape (Im thinking keira knightly in the Pirate of the Carribean posters). I'm bookmarking that page for future pick-me-ups
Hope youre all well & happy x

: on further inspection..not a big fan of the captions

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Jul 23 2008, 08:38 PM
Post #3237

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey big welcome to you i see eleven, we had some drama around this thread, and it seems to have slowed down a bit. But, it is sure to pick up again soon, glad you've joined us! And I love the list you've started, I think I will start one too:

Joan Jett
Sienna Miller
Alicia Silverstone
Lucy Lui!!!!
Evangeline Lilly from Lost, yeah baby tough and sexy! Whoooo!
Bai Ling
Claire Danes
Sandra Oh
Dido
Charlize Theron
Rihanna
Selma Blair
Shakira
Jennifer Lopez
Zhang Ziyi
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Thandie Newton

Oh hell, f-it, here's the list
Please note that what this website finds small boobed is just hilarious in this super sized culture. Big ups to small boobs!!!

bob4both,
thank you for your opinion. i happen to agree with you. i have friends who are lesbian, and some of them are worse than men when critiquing women's bodies. in fact, one of my friends always said that she can get undressed faster in front of men than in front of women because she is fat and women are quicker to judge her than men. the only way to end sexism, is if women quite complying to the B.S.

i see eleven, we cute small breasted women are so crazy, sexy, beautiful in our own way. never let anyone tell you different. dismiss those comments, because they are of ignorance. Peace.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
i see eleven
post Jul 23 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #3238

BUSTie

i havent spent to much time doing this but i'm wanting to find the actresses and models that have small chests. gwen stefani always comes to mind. the first time i saw her on a music video i couldn't believe what i was seeing, not seeing...cleavage! and she was beautiful and sexy and confident and showing her body without excuse or reservation. at first i wasn't sure what it was i liked so much about her but as i saw her more i realized that it was her confidence in her body that looked similar to mine. she was so different than the "norm". she's giving me hope...however i think i noticed that she had a bigger chest in one of her camera commercials. i was so scared that she got a boob job. i really don't know. but i was google imaging her and found some fantastic, no reservations pics of her and some that look like she's almost flat. i think i'm still in unbelief that a woman can be that absolutely beautiful and famous and not have big boobs. she's my hero!

debra messing,
goldie hawn,
kate hudson,
a lot of the fashion models,
sandra bullock
kate moss
keira knightley
paris hilton
just to name a few i'm sure...
lets add some more.......??????
rachael ray?? indirectly motioned that she uses/ed the cutlets.
michelle pfiefer

keep adding if you think of any
i came across this link and liked it, again, most of the views have already been voiced here... or it may have already been posted...

www.gurltalk.org/index.php/archives/9

--------------------
"she studied the circles she had marked out, and told herself, 'that's life, put up your wards, pace out your circle, fight like hell to keep your head up and your skin intact. and never lie down and give up, never let the bastards win.'" Glenraven 1 (novel)

"Live your life in such a way that when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the Devil shudders and says, "Oh Shit, she's awake!'"

+Quote Post
bob4both
post Jul 22 2008, 10:28 AM
Post #3239

Hardcore BUSTie

Let me lend my support (no pun intended!) to the small-breasted woman. I find them incredibly sexy, especially when they display an air of confidence in themselves. I think you'd be surprised to know how many men feel the same way. I may be stirring the pot here, but I disagree with the comments in the articles about "media & men" creating the big boob craze. I think a lot of the image problems are created by other women. Just my opinion, though...

--------------------
"Earth: The insane asylum for the universe..."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jul 22 2008, 07:36 AM
Post #3240

Hardcore BUSTie

i see eleven, it's not just you. I, too, did notice the large-breasted avatar pics, and thought it was just me being sensitive.

After hitting "refresh" a couple times on the 2nd article, I noticed the Macy's ad cycling with a bra enhancer product as well. Yes, very interesting.

Maybe there's just a shortage of nice pictures of small-breasted beauty to choose from in comparison to large-breasted? I dunno, just a thought.

DJ biz-monkey, Where are youuuuu? We miss you!

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 160 161 162 163 164 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 23, 2014 - 08:53 AM