The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 64 65 66 67 68 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
spot-on
post Apr 19 2010, 03:35 PM
Post #1301

Hardcore BUSTie

Rocking with the big tits? Hell yeah we can! I get those looks a lot lately actually. Which I think is more down to my confidence coming back than my boobs suddenly looking better wink.gif I kinda get self conscious about the looks sometimes like "is something on my face/chest/ass?" and have asked my guy if I have food on me or anything lol (yeah cos I AM that clumsy person who spills food down her!).

I just bought some knee boots! I can't wait for the nights to warm up enough to wear the mini skirts with em! I was sooooo tempted to get this flirty little semi pleated mini skirt last week but put it back last minute. I should have tried it on. 38 is not too old is it? Then I think, hell why try and dress my age, when I don't look it? ROFL!

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Apr 19 2010, 03:39 AM) *
AND...I thought you all would appreciate this. Hubby took me out to a belated birthday dinner last night and some older dude sitting next to us was STARING at me the whole fucking time, until he and his party left, anyway. I was wearing my mini skirt and knee boots. Hubby thought this was amusing. I was getting a little annoyed after awhile but it goes to show--we can all rock it without the big tits, girls!!! (And I'm 41 too. Hell fucking YEAH.)

HUGS and LOVE going out to all of my fellow booblet sistahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Apr 19 2010, 06:39 AM
Post #1302

Hardcore BUSTie

HELLO LADIES!!!!!!!!

I am FINALLY checking in after a too-long hiatus (work and work and....more work!) I feel like I need a day to read all the old posts and catch up. I just love you ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nbdx, I also took up the guitar last year and found my right booblet getting in the way. Too funny.

AND...I thought you all would appreciate this. Hubby took me out to a belated birthday dinner last night and some older dude sitting next to us was STARING at me the whole fucking time, until he and his party left, anyway. I was wearing my mini skirt and knee boots. Hubby thought this was amusing. I was getting a little annoyed after awhile but it goes to show--we can all rock it without the big tits, girls!!! (And I'm 41 too. Hell fucking YEAH.)

HUGS and LOVE going out to all of my fellow booblet sistahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, about Kate Hudson...if she did, it's SAD. I always loved that brief shot in Almost Famous where she is dancing around topless, tiny perfect titties proud.

I also watched that "Lil Diddies" video on YouTube again this weekend. SO inspiring!!!!! And even more so were the positive viewer comments. One person even said something like, "Stop disfiguring yourselves, ladies (with implants), small breasts are great."

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Apr 18 2010, 10:42 PM
Post #1303

Hardcore BUSTie

oooohhh nooooooo.. but the photos from the article are very misleading and it's impossible to tell if she's simply gained weight, of for that matter if the woman in the "after" photo is even her. I just did a quick internet search and found no real evidence, though I'm sure it could likely be true.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Apr 18 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #1304

Hardcore BUSTie

Agreed! more than implants happened in the doctors office that day! WTF?

QUOTE(angie_21 @ Apr 17 2010, 01:26 PM) *
aahh! What happened to her face?!

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Apr 18 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #1305

Hardcore BUSTie

I was so hoping to come here and say "are we sure, this is just gossip right now"? But having seen pics of her in January to April it's kinda obvious some work was done. Thankfully she hasn't gone big, just plumped a little but yeah SO DISAPPOINTING! Sad day for the small boobies! I agree with the other comments, seeing actresses like her being confident and assured in their bodies and rocking the fashions really helps everyone (not just us smalled boobed gals) see that small boobs rock!!! Why Kate, why?

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Apr 18 2010, 06:25 PM
Post #1306

Hardcore BUSTie

I know I feel the exact same way nbdx, I got confidence from her. She was the one of the only celebs that was pretty much my exact same size (at least on top, the rest of my body looks nothing like hers unfortunately), and to see her buckle under the pressure is really awful.

: ( makes me so sad.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Apr 18 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #1307

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Apr 17 2010, 05:51 PM) *
Did anyone else hear about Kate Hudson getting small breast implants? This is so disappointing she was one of those celebs that I always looked up to for being small and staying that way. Her chest is the exact same size as mine and everytime I would see her in a movie and see how good she looked in clothes it made me feel better about myself. I can't believe Kate would succumb to the Hollywood pressure. Guess I can't blame her but it looks like we lost another one..so disappointing

If it's true, I'm so disappointed. I CAN'T STAND IT when women go, "I'm so happy with what I have. I'm so elegant and lovely as is. I'm not going to change it because I'm beautiful!"

...and then they change it. What message does that send? Really, is there any tiny-breasted ambassador in Hollywood? She even said it herself, "I love my boobs, there's nothing to get in the way." She was my superhero. I know I shouldn't be brought to tears by this, but it really hurts to see it. http://www.usmagazine.com/stylebeauty/news...n-march-2010154

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Apr 17 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #1308

Hardcore BUSTie

Did anyone else hear about Kate Hudson getting small breast implants? This is so disappointing she was one of those celebs that I always looked up to for being small and staying that way. Her chest is the exact same size as mine and everytime I would see her in a movie and see how good she looked in clothes it made me feel better about myself. I can't believe Kate would succumb to the Hollywood pressure. Guess I can't blame her but it looks like we lost another one..so disappointing

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Apr 17 2010, 04:26 PM
Post #1309

Hardcore BUSTie

aahh! What happened to her face?!

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Apr 17 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #1310

Hardcore BUSTie

I agree that plastic surgery can have the opposite effect -- and age you more, especially if you're getting face work done. I also think that potential patients don't realize what their face looks like when they're smiling, frowning, looking pensive, and so on. If you notice, plastic surgery seems to look somewhat alright when they are "giving a sultry look" or "posing for the camera." However, when they laugh, or get really animated, their face starts to distort.

Here's another shame -- remember Yoanna from America's Next Top Model? http://www.hollywoodbackwash.com/top-model...fore-and-after/

She got implants so she could be more 'womanly.' Barf.

+Quote Post
angie_21
post Apr 17 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #1311

Hardcore BUSTie

meh, in my circle of friends the whole plastic surgery thing is roundly ridiculed and generally despised, anything from lipo to facelifts to implants, we all know it makes people look worse, not better. There will always be those peple who try to buy happiness and beauty, always have been, they just used to do it by buying more expensive clothes and hair, and now they pay to change their own bodies. but falling into the trap of believing they are normal - most of the world has never bought into that and never will, it only seems that way from watching TV and movies. And I still say that it looks like the more people plasticize themselves, the more exotic small boobies become!

I too still have my bad days but they are so rare and so minor now. I feel like I'm just too old to care about this stuff anymore, seriously. I have so many more important things to deal with, and since I look great with the body I have, why would I want to change it?

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Apr 16 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #1312

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow nothing getting rid of that image, even the mental image I have from your description is enough to want to unsee it! I just don't understand how these women think this look is going to last whilst they age? Why do they feel the need to do this to themselves? Even by trying to keep to societies image of "beauty" by having the surgeries they are perpetuating the myth and it becomes a vicious circle. Like someone here mentioned before, if we don't show people that small boobs exist and are normal then this whole implant thing is just gonna grow and grow (pardon the pun) and small boobs will become even more of a stigma!

Whenever I start feeling like there are too many barbie wannabe's out there I just go to youtube and play "stupid girls" by pink!

I've mentioned that recently just being more confident in myself has helped a lot with my breast issues and that has only continued to go from strength to strength. Not that I don't have 'bad' moments, I think we all do, but they are WAY less than before. I am happy to report that I now walk through the locker-room to the showers NAKED, holding my towels and toiletries in my hands! I have little-no body issues. I figure I am working in fitness to promote health and fitness and that includes a good body image, so I need to get over mine. I used to hide behind a towel and do the towel juggle getting dressed. Now I don't I dry off and fling that sucker down to dress. Small boobied and proud!!! That's not to say that when I see a nice pair of breasts in the locker room I don't feel a pang of envy, I do, but I also know that I am good with what I have, and happy they are healthy and natural!

QUOTE(strongirl @ Apr 13 2010, 07:10 PM) *
Re. the "old breast implants" and things you can't "un-see", I was running on the beach last summer and saw this woman sitting in a beach chair, she was maybe 60? not terribly old, and her large breast implants were literally sitting in her lap with two long drapey tunnels of empty skin stretching back up to her actual chest. Her skin was way too tan and leathery, her hair was thinning and bleached blonde, she had on a ton of smeary makeup, and a bikini. She looked like something out of a house of horrors. The implants were like two cantaloupes sitting on her knees - I am not kidding, on her knees! - and the empty skin was like draped fabric connecting them to her. I've had intimate contact with old natural large breasts from taking care of older women in my family and they looked nothing like these monstrosities.

I am a huge proponent of body acceptance and really try hard to see beauty in every body and to see the inner beauty in people even when their physical appearance isn't my style. But I was deeply disturbed by this woman's appearance and the entire rest of the day the image kept popping into my head, haunting me. I think the troubling part was that the visual horror was self-created in an attempt to look good - I kept wondering why she didn't get them taken out or replaced and the extra skin removed, why she would wear that kind of hooker makeup, why she kept damaging her hair by bleaching it till it fell out. It was almost nightmarish - like she was an example of how someone could be punished for vanity, like it was telling me to watch out and not do too much or do the wrong things for beauty or I could end up looking frightening too. Yikes. I wish I could un-see that.

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Apr 13 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #1313

Hardcore BUSTie

Re. the "old breast implants" and things you can't "un-see", I was running on the beach last summer and saw this woman sitting in a beach chair, she was maybe 60? not terribly old, and her large breast implants were literally sitting in her lap with two long drapey tunnels of empty skin stretching back up to her actual chest. Her skin was way too tan and leathery, her hair was thinning and bleached blonde, she had on a ton of smeary makeup, and a bikini. She looked like something out of a house of horrors. The implants were like two cantaloupes sitting on her knees - I am not kidding, on her knees! - and the empty skin was like draped fabric connecting them to her. I've had intimate contact with old natural large breasts from taking care of older women in my family and they looked nothing like these monstrosities.

I am a huge proponent of body acceptance and really try hard to see beauty in every body and to see the inner beauty in people even when their physical appearance isn't my style. But I was deeply disturbed by this woman's appearance and the entire rest of the day the image kept popping into my head, haunting me. I think the troubling part was that the visual horror was self-created in an attempt to look good - I kept wondering why she didn't get them taken out or replaced and the extra skin removed, why she would wear that kind of hooker makeup, why she kept damaging her hair by bleaching it till it fell out. It was almost nightmarish - like she was an example of how someone could be punished for vanity, like it was telling me to watch out and not do too much or do the wrong things for beauty or I could end up looking frightening too. Yikes. I wish I could un-see that.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Apr 13 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #1314

Hardcore BUSTie

Yep totally. More so considering she was recently hospitalized with severe breast pain. Not sure what came of that? She was much better without, but then I think all people are better without implants...

QUOTE(koffeewitch @ Apr 12 2010, 06:20 AM) *
I was just looking at some old footage of Amy Whinehouse (pre-implants) and I just don't get it at all. She had a great body, with long slender legs I would freakin' LOVE to have (I'm barely 5'4 and run about on little legs with big calve muscles from years of horseback riding, etc. On good days, I think of my legs as strong, the rest of the time, I think of them as tree stumps). But back to Amy, she had perfect young 26-year-old boobs that matched her slender frame. WHY mess with that?

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Apr 12 2010, 09:20 AM
Post #1315

Hardcore BUSTie

I was just looking at some old footage of Amy Whinehouse (pre-implants) and I just don't get it at all. She had a great body, with long slender legs I would freakin' LOVE to have (I'm barely 5'4 and run about on little legs with big calve muscles from years of horseback riding, etc. On good days, I think of my legs as strong, the rest of the time, I think of them as tree stumps). But back to Amy, she had perfect young 26-year-old boobs that matched her slender frame. WHY mess with that?

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Apr 10 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #1316

Hardcore BUSTie

That's the exact kind of image I had in my head, I just couldn't find words... thank you!

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Apr 10 2010, 02:22 PM) *
Their boobs are gonna look like baseballs in tube socks.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Apr 10 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #1317

Hardcore BUSTie

Some things just can't be un-seen! Seriously? WTF?

QUOTE(nbdx0645 @ Apr 10 2010, 02:19 PM) *

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 10 2010, 05:22 PM
Post #1318

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(spot-on @ Apr 10 2010, 06:07 PM) *
This recent topic does raise the issue of what these implants are going to look like when these women get much older, like grandma and great grandma ages? I cannot imagine that implants look or feel good at that age. The skin loses elasticity, gets wrinkly and sags as we all know, surely implants with their weight is only going to make that worse?

Their boobs are gonna look like baseballs in tube socks.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Apr 10 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #1319

Hardcore BUSTie

Word. http://enterthelaughter.com/images/old-breast-implants.jpg

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Apr 10 2010, 05:07 PM
Post #1320

Hardcore BUSTie

This recent topic does raise the issue of what these implants are going to look like when these women get much older, like grandma and great grandma ages? I cannot imagine that implants look or feel good at that age. The skin loses elasticity, gets wrinkly and sags as we all know, surely implants with their weight is only going to make that worse?

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 18, 2014 - 02:49 AM