> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Oct 2 2009, 07:40 AM
Post #901

(o)(o)

(((((zoya)))))

(((((rudderless and friend)))))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Oct 2 2009, 04:57 AM
Post #902

brown delicious

(((zoya)))

(((rudder)))

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 2 2009, 04:05 AM
Post #903

uh huh.

gt - oh don't worry, that's why I said "as luck would have it" - it just worked on it's own that the work thing is not going to happen. Keeping my ears open for any subcontractors who are looking, that's what I meant - but the bigger issue is that I went down that road in the first place. I always just think I'm being nice, and really I see in this situation I was just subconsciously going down that road of "buying" someone's affection, when clearly, I don't need to do. But now that I've kinda set the uh.. pace? parameters?, I feel I may have blown it. I should have just said "I don't know of anything, but I'll keep my ears open" at the beginning when he asked if I'd heard of any work, and left it at that. this is definitely more about ME than anything, lest you think I'm fretting over what a guy thinks... I just see this fucking pattern I thought I'd beaten, repeating itself. It's amazing how deep shit runs, ya know? Dunno if I've caught it early enough in this situation to change things on my end without changing the dynamic of where things go (or don't) bleh.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 2 2009, 03:20 AM
Post #904

new highs in personal lows daily!

(((rudder)))

oh, z,

don't get him work. you don't want him in your work place. esp. if things go south.

((((zoya))))

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 2 2009, 02:58 AM
Post #905

uh huh.

(((rudderless)))

confession on a similar wavelength... I had told intended-boy-toy that I'd see about open positions for my employer, doing what I do - didn't think about the fact that I don't really know him that well and I know even less what his work ethic / capabilities are. As luck would have it, we are so incredibly busy right now that, while needing people badly, it's not a good time to bring them on, cause there's no time to train them - we just need to hammer through this next couple months with the staff we have. Rough, but it does make sense. So I referred him to a sub-contractor of ours who is trying to work him into their schedule, but it will be very minimal. I told him the disappointing news about my employer last night on an IM, and now am sitting here wondering if that's that. I know that someone being any kind of attracted has nothing to do with what I can do for them, but all the same, I'm on to thinking - "who else do I know in this field who might be looking that I can refer him to?" I know intellectually that if I find him work, it's probably LESS likely that the payoff will be him wanting to hang with me - and yet, I've already started to go down that road, and kind of (unintentionally) set parameters, and now I'm stuck with it. Somehow I always (even subconsciously) seem to go back to some version of that thing that it's taken me years to understand isn't true: that if I just work harder / do better things for them / am the nicest person around, I'll win someone's affection.

Fuck you mom and dad, years of aggressively dealing with my shit, and I still have come back to putting myself in this position. And I know from all those years of working on my shit, that it was all you, and you constantly raising the bar on what would win your love. And me working to prove to you I could do it, but it never being enough. So now I've painted myself into this corner again. Goddammit.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Oct 1 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #906

belligerently lazy

lordy, i had a *burning* hot philosophy professor a couple summers ago..huge, gorgeous blue eyes and the face of Jared Leto, but more chiseled, and younger, taller and leaner, with chin length, dirty blonde hair and lots of facial scruff. He was SMOKIN'. And I'm certain he was aware of it-the first day of class, one of the first things he said to us was "Yes, I'm married, to a woman I love VERY much." If anything though, that probably drove the ladies even more wild for him....ahh, he loved to swing his head back subtly every couple minutes to flip his hair from his eyes. God, he was rockstar sexy.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Oct 1 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #907

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I have a certain prof who is hot, hot, hot! I talked to him after class today (nothing important of course, I'll find any excuse to talk to him) and I think I started blushing. Oh lordy, he's so hot.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 1 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #908

beachcomber

confession: I can never find the threads I need when I go to look them up bc I forget the wording.
example : the Dog Thread.

we adopted a new dog yesterday!!!!! ( & I'd like to post about it where it goes but uh..)

confession: I'm getting jitters the closer it is to going to a Planned Parenthood Open House & Focus Group this afternoon. my fear of rejection is high right now.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Oct 1 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #909

PANTIES! ew.

Awww, Ketto. Can you invite her over for dinner at your house or something?

I really really REALLY miss living alone.

+Quote Post
ketto
post Oct 1 2009, 08:23 AM
Post #910

Hardcore BUSTie

I wish I was closer with my cousin. She's two years younger than me and the daughter of my uncle who passed away a few weeks ago. I always feel like I don't know what to say to her and I wish we could be friends.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 1 2009, 08:12 AM
Post #911

(o)(o)

despite counselling and such, I have no coping mechanisms the week I have my period.

I fear that I'm throwing my progress out the door.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Sep 30 2009, 02:17 PM
Post #912

A symphony of atrocities.

My Asia professor is so boring, it's easier to have kinky sexual fantasies about him than to listen to his lectures. Did I mention he's old, paunchy, has male pattern baldness and married?

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
period_monster
post Sep 30 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #913

Hardcore BUSTie

I must confess that I sent e-man a friendly email this morning. I wish I could have stopped myself. At least I didn't confess to missing him or anything.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 30 2009, 07:21 AM
Post #914

(o)(o)

The woman beside me is licking and sucking on her teeth, I'm having such a difficult time concentrating, I just want to go and deck her. That is my confession.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Sep 30 2009, 05:20 AM
Post #915

Hardcore BUSTie

I know! But this is far, far too deeply ingrained in my psyche to be extracted by any sort of logic.

I could be listening to a lecture by a north american Professor of English Literature, who's written more books on the language than I'm capable of reading and has much better grammar than me, and I'd still be thinking "ha! she said aluminum" and feeling superior.

Obviously, aluminium is an important literary concept......

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Sep 30 2009, 04:47 AM
Post #916

it's cards on the table time

Oooh, them's fighting words Persi! Being from the US but having lived in Britain, you can believe I've had this debate several times. After all, there are more people living speaking North American English than British English... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Sep 30 2009, 03:44 AM
Post #917

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: Deep in the prejudiced depths of my heart is an unshakeable conviction that only the English speak English properly. And when I say English, I really mean central England - none of these Yorkshire or Cornish dialects. And not the Midlands. Or most of London. We're basically talking about the Home Counties (minus Luton and Watford) plus Cambridge and Oxford. And minus anyone who speaks 'mockney'.

Essentially, the entire population of the rest of the world could agree on standardised English pronunciations, and I'd resist until I died still clutching P.G. Wodehouse and listening to Radio 3.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 29 2009, 02:43 PM
Post #918

(o)(o)

All I want to do is go home and get high then meditate (which leads to some cool ass shit). BUT I'm forcing myself to go for a run before I do anything.

Zoya, doooooooooooooooo it!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 29 2009, 03:47 AM
Post #919

uh huh.

I'm locked and loaded, got my finger on the trigger and the target in the crosshairs. Watch out, Mister 26 year old cute funny guy, you are so walking right into my clutches and you will have so much fun once you're in them. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Sep 28 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #920

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I'm too lazy to PM this...

RV, I've been in the state you're in, for different reasons. Having just an hour a week, over a year, of support from my therapist was amazingly helpful for taking the steps I needed to get reconnected with myself and get what I wanted out of life. I couldn't have gotten out of that ugly period of my life without her help, and I hope this gentle reminder gives you another option for coping to consider.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 11:44 AM