The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your List (abbrieviated And/or Anonymous If You Want, You Slut!), Who'd you do it with?
light&laughter
post Jul 21 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #21

Hello all! I have returned, was in the lounge for a short while as bella coola last year, and I'm back. Here is my list

The Chronicles of L&L's Vajayjay:

O - number one, very manipulative. I 'gave in' to his constant pressuring about sex... it wasn't great. He was average sized. I unearthed a bunch of emotional baggage in regards to that recently - Lesson learned! Lasted two weeks (after the 'giving in').

R - first one night stand. Freaked me out a little with his 'mm yeah you like that??' and ass slapping and what not, being so new... really big cock. Decent

D - cowboy, well sized - hit all the spots. Another one nighter (but 3xs). Could have been more attentive, but it was nice

J - another 'you like that??' kind of guy, but he called me angel and I liked that. Two hours... I was walking funny for a week afterwards. Smaller in size - poor technique but good enthusiasm (one night)

J - and... another one night'er. It was terrible, he was very inconsiderate, didn't even bother to pull out (unprotected - I know, yes I do know)

L - neither of us were really in to it, shouldn't have been done. Good size and respectful though - dated a month

D - Long, not that thick. Terrible technique. Dated 3-4 months... nice enough guy

J - Nice guy, one night... small, terrible lay.

R - one night - freaky guy, amazing body, horsecock, good technique, little high strung. Pretty good

W - one night, I was fairly drunk and in the midst of passing out. He took advantage - I take responsibility for consent but still feel like it was iffy. He was huge, I was dry, it hurt... not good. Dirtbag

D - good guy, playful and passionate. Good size, good technique... short fling but good heavens. Ripped my (button-down) shirt open, gah

G - one night - good size, allright guy. So vanilla that that's all I really have to say

D - one night, party night - I just wanted to fool around. My hands told him no but he went ahead... not cool. Avg size, bad lay

S - dated for a month, humped the whole time... 12 years my senior but the skill didn't match. Big unit, bit ego, not open to (much needed) learning

M - one night... amazing body, well endowed - poor technique.

L - one night (New Years) - small, poor technique... terrible lay. Awful. The end of the one night'ers

So none were particularly good! That is why I am holding out for a boyfriend that I deem worthy. The last time was New Year's of '06... I'm getting a li-ittle anxious! Oh well, I'll be worth it

Good Maude I hope it'll be worth it (*nervous laughter*)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
toastybean
post Jul 16 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #22

Hardcore BUSTie

the only position it happens in for me is me on my back, knees pulled up to my chest.....and probably a little drunk too.

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Jul 11 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #23

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, it was dark, we were tired, I was in kinda a weird position, what can I say? smile.gif

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 11 2007, 08:19 AM
Post #24

Hardcore BUSTie

I have never had a guy make that mistake. I mean, really, if they can't figure out the difference between your vagina and your asshole they shouldn't be having sex! They should be looking at an anatomy textbook!

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Jul 9 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

See my post in the anal thread about an accidental anal where my guy didn't realize that's where it was. I thought he did realize, though, and when we figured things out it was pretty funny. It can happen to the best of them! (not to excuse anyone being lame and trying to "sneak" it in the ass, of course!)

+Quote Post
toastybean
post Jul 9 2007, 02:41 AM
Post #26

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ Jul 4 2007, 12:14 PM) *
and it's not totally about length either, for me, it's more girth. my man now is just under 8, but a good circumference too. i'd rather have a fat stubby than a long, thin jabby. ewww. but if you can't get it up and keep it up, it doesn't matter what size you are. (and you have to put it in the right orifice, i mean, come ON guys, they aren't that similar)

yes yes and yes. skinny dicks kinda gross me out, its like im gonna break it or something.

oh and the right orafice, seriously...it couldnt be THAT hard...its happened more than once. one time i even cried it hurt so bad. he said it was an accident, i secretly think he was trying to put it in my butt without asking. I've never even had any anal sex, i would like to eventually with a guy who respects my boundaries, but i feel like unless youve talked it out, that hole is a no go.

+Quote Post
pinkmartyr
post Jul 6 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #27

Hardcore BUSTie

1. R- way too old for me, wrong situation, should have been prosecuted. boyfriend.

2. D- on the floor at a girl's house when her mother wasn't home. was my earth science lab partner and we had fun keeping our little secret all the time. one night stand.

3. S- i thought he had the longest penis ever. he took it out of his pants, and it kept going and going. crappy guy, though. boyfriend.

4. C- cool punk boy that gave fantastic oral. the first boy that was ever concerned about my satisfaction. unfortunately, i was on a heavy anti depressant at the time and had trouble with orgasm, plus, i wasn't comfortable with my body, even though he thought i was really cute and adored me. boyfriend.

5. T- best boyfriend ever. took his virginity. he was adorable and smelled like soap. first boy i had a shower with. whoever ended up with him is a lucky girl.

6. K.P.- it hurt, had a huge penis, never called me again. felt sorry a few months later and took me out for chinese and coffee. one night stand

7. J- poet boy from new york. turned out to be a total jerk. boyfriend.

8. m- goth boy! had a big bed and i liked sleeping in it. we stayed, and remained, cool for years, even though we were never more than friends. when i see him out to this day, i can count on him buying me a drink. sex pals.

9. j- another boy from goth night. slept over a few times. once i had a bad ear infection and he put drops in my ear for me the next morning, then held my hand all through breakfast with our other party pals. i was so sick and loved the tlc. i adored him for that. sex pals.

10-d- had my period and bled on his underwear. he was a virgin. boyfriend.

11- s- dated and lived with him for about a year. he was great at oral sex.

12- r- i totally should not have slept with him. he was just gross. you guys know what i mean. boyfriend, sadly.

13- m- we took pills, drank forties, and he stole my credit cards. he was trying to marry me, thank goodness i never did that. boyfriend.

14- ok, i don't remember this guy's name. it was two nights before i moved away. it was awesome sex. he fed me all kinds of crap about how he'd come visit me, and never did. one night stand.

15. j- we had pretty good sex, or as good of sex as someone can have when they live with their parents. boyfriend.

16- ok, don't recall his name, either. shows you how memorable this one was!

17. b- best sex ever. best sexual chemistry. couldn't stop doing it even after we broke up. still texts me about how great it was. is a major temptation. boyfriend.

18- ok, don't remember this guy. had anal sex with him for the first time. didn't care for it. sex pals.

19- hot guy with lots of muscles who had no problem buying me drinks. had a shorter penis than i expected, and didn't last long. bummer. dated him.

20- don't remember this guy's name. he was pretty cool. we got up the next day and had gin and tonics. we did it on two seperate weekends, a couple of months apart. sex pals.

22- e- we were stuck together like glue for about a month. huge penis.

23. my husband. did it on our first date. i like having sex with him, but he doesn't do oral at all, and we only do it about once a month. i want to do it much more often, but have a hard time getting him to say yes.

and now for the ladies!

1. s- i really adored her but she decided she'd rather have a guy. we dated.

2.- c- it was pretty hot with her. she's the first lesbian i did it with. she had a strap on, but unfortunately, i never saw it!

yes, i did get around. my husband doesn't know how many people i've had sex with. i'm not ashamed of it or anything, but i have just never felt the need to go there. this is the first opportunity i've had to give the list and know i won't be frowned upon!

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Jul 4 2007, 04:01 PM
Post #28

Hardcore BUSTie

karate swords? wow....that is....i don't even have the words.

we should really start a 'best penis ever,' thread.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
laurenann
post Jul 4 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #29

Hardcore BUSTie

candycane, i'm pretty sure most guys know about girth. three of the last four guys i've been with had thick weiners, but only one had any sort of length to write home about (my last boyfriend, sigh).

jeff: my first, we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" for a few months in high school. i was 15 and he was 17 but already leaving for college (he went on to become an engineer or something) and talked me into sleeping with him before he left. we did it to a bob dylan song. it hurt a lot, he came within seconds, and that was that.

justin: my first serious boyfriend, we dated my junior and senior years of high school and he was two years older then me. it was awesome hanging out with him and his older friends, but we didn't really click sexually - of course i didn't know that at the time, but now i know. we didn't have sex very often, and when i left to go to college in boston we agreed that we were better being friends (which lasted, oh, a few weeks).

adam: we became quick friends when freshman year started, and had a brief fling. he was straight edge and in a hard core band and had sweet tattoos. then he got back together with his high school girlfriend, but i was happy to get that beginning of college romance over with.

mike: we also became quick friends at the beginning of freshman year, and became really close as the year went on. he confessed that he loved me in april and we first slept together a few weeks later. i was his first, and he was so nervous and couldn't keep it up. we had a try a few more times before it was successful. thankfully he got it together and we had really great chemistry for a while, and kept sleeping together for a few months after we broke up.

guy: i knew his name once, but can't remember now. we met at a zombie-themed valentines party when he overheard me complaining about being single to my friends. he asked me if i wanted to go to the make out closet, i said yes, and then ended up going home with him. i was wasted. all i remember is that he came on my stomach and he had karate swords on his wall. i swore off one-night stands after that.

neal: we just broke up about five weeks ago sad.gif i was with neal for over four years. we slept together after our third date. he was nothing special sexually, but i felt comfortable with my self and my body with him from that first night. he could almost always make me cum, and he could keep it going forever. unfortunately we got lazy by the end of the relationship, so that's probably one of the reasons that it ended. now i'm so used to that level of comfort in sex, i'm not sure how i'm going to manage sleeping with a new guy!

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 4 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #30

Hardcore BUSTie

lol at the orifice comment!

I totally agree on the girth thing too. Do guys realize this or not? Cause I haaaaaaaaate skinny dicks. I must sound really picky but I'm not! It's kinda funny though, that with the amount of guys I've been with I've never had an uncut guy.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Jul 4 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm with you on the whole size thing, candycane. now average, (i'm talking around 5 inches or so) that i can work with, you don't have to be hung like a horse. i can't imagine 10, i think i might be able to feel that up around my small intestine, but i have a tiny vagina anway. but anything less than 5? i hate to say it, but they better master cunnilingus, and fast.

and it's not totally about length either, for me, it's more girth. my man now is just under 8, but a good circumference too. i'd rather have a fat stubby than a long, thin jabby. ewww. but if you can't get it up and keep it up, it doesn't matter what size you are. (and you have to put it in the right orifice, i mean, come ON guys, they aren't that similar)

i am still compiling my list, in between editing my data, what's sick is that i know my number, but when i think of all the names it doesn't add up to that number....who am i missing here?

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 4 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #32

Hardcore BUSTie

toasty, that's not being a bitch, that's just being worn out and finally giving up!

Y'know, it's funny that so many of these bad experiences have to do with small penises and guys that go soft easily. I mean, I'm sorry, but whoever says size doesn't matter is lying! I was with a guy once who was 10 inches and thick and it was amazing. Of course, he also knew what he was doing!

But anyway, the worst sex I ever had was with a guy who couldn't have been more than 3 inches when he was completely hard! It was soooo awful, but what am I gonna do, say "oh gee, I didn't realize you have such a small penis so I think I'm gonna go"? I felt kinda bad for him because it was obvious that he was trying. I tried to just get through it but at one point the condom slipped off. I know that can happen with regular size guys but I must stipulate that it's never happened to me with a regular size guy.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Jul 4 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #33

Hardcore BUSTie

when i first meet i a guy, i always try to imagine his face at the peak of orgasm, if you can't deal with that face, you'd best to just walk away.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Jun 15 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

oooh yeah.. a soft noodle just doesn't....work.

I just remembered this one time... this guy made the weirdest pathetic high pitched "girl orgasm" sounds when he came.... it was so bad, that I had to put my face in the pillow to hide my laughing. i mean.. geez. and it wasn't good sex either.

+Quote Post
toastybean
post Jun 15 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #35

Hardcore BUSTie

worst fuck....ive had a few really bad ones

the worst worst was probably the last guy i slept with. he had the tiniest penis...and he had only had sex TWICE before he had sex with me. the first few times we did it he couldnt stay hard, but he (being totally inexperienced) didnt know that soft dick does not go in real well...so he kept trying and trying. this lasted for about an hour before i was like fuck it im tierd, so i rolled over and went to bed. (im a bitch, i know) and then the times when he could get hard, he was nervous about cuming and just couldnt do it. he told me a few weeks later that this all happened because he had a lot of anxiety about being with me because he had this huge thing for me for like four years or something, and hes younger, and inexperienced. but other than that he was fun to mess around with....i had to teach him what to do when he went down on me...it was worth the effort.

+Quote Post
Jam
post Jun 9 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #36

Worst fuck - Ironically, a fuck-buddy. He had a skinny little dick and no sense of rhythm. I spent a lot of time on top of that boy, just to make anything happen. Also had trouble coming. He was fun to teach though, made me feel awful experienced. Also one of the most enjoyable lays, since there were no emotional strings attached and we didn't take ourselves too seriously. Spent a lot of time joking while in bed, we could've been a dirty sitcom. tongue.gif

My list is pretty short, makes me feel like I have a lot of catching up to do in the coming years (no pun intended):
KM - First serious bf, took my virginity. It was horrible, really painful and it took forever to get it in. I wasn't ready, totally freaked out and tense. I stayed with him for a little over two years, though, and the sex improved by leaps and bounds. The kinkiest boy I've ever met, and you'd never suspect it! We stretched our boundaries so far, I can barely see mine anymore.

LP - A rebound lad. Great at eating out, lovely technique, and nice, big cock. And what stamina, followed by such a short recoup time! It was really great sex, I only regret that I ever had to say stop - even though my poor snatch would probably have fallen out if I'd let it go on as long as he could go.

PD - The worst fuck, as detailed above.

CS - My current boy. A good student. With just a little coaching, he's caught on quickly to what I like best. An admirable pussy-eater, too, very talented and willing to spend as much time as I want between my legs. Pretty vanilla most of the time, but has some hidden kink I'm just finding out about. Apparently, he made a headboard specifically for bondage...? Yum! And cums like a river - very nice.

+Quote Post
dayglowpink
post Jun 8 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

Worst fuck- I was sort of going out with this guy, but I didn't want to have sex with him right away for some reason, so we had only fooled around but in a very minor way; I hadn't even seen his dick yet. Finally one time I was like, let's just go ahead and do it. I honestly don't really know what happened. I couldn't feel his dick in me at all, because it was so small, and then he lost his boner immediately. I didn't know whether we had actually had intercourse or not, and then he nearly had a panic attack, because he was afraid that he would mess things up between us somehow. I didn't really care too much, but I definitely wasn't much into things after that, so I guess it did mess it up in the end. But it wouldn't have mattered when it happened, it would have been the beginning of the end at any point. Ugh. I feel gross thinking about it, because the sex was so bad.

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Jun 8 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

Here's one: what's the worst lay you've ever had?

I'll go first....

cocky about himself before hand then comes the ... small flacidish penis... lasted two seconds...and then looks up at me and says "was that good?"

I couldn't even open my eyes to look at him... and I'm pretty sure my lips were tensed up. Needless to say, that was the end of it.

+Quote Post
smurfin
post Jun 8 2007, 05:04 AM
Post #39

BUSTie

I think this thread merits a return to BUST. That, and the fact I'm meant to do work right now.

So, my list. Although, list...

I've only really got one. The big Smurf to my Smurfin, so to speak. So yeah, I'm getting a bit of a self-worth problem here. I'm not sorry I've only ever slept with one guy, as the place I grew up in doesn't really look kindly to 'experimenting'. And, ever since escaping, I've been with my bf. And I'm not one to cheat, although I did get rather close at one time. But yeah, just the one. And I do wonder. I would have liked to be able to experiment a little. wink.gif

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Jun 7 2007, 06:04 AM
Post #40

Hardcore BUSTie

A- My high school boyfriend. I really wanted to have sex, but we didn't know what we were doing. Every time we tried it was excruciating. I don't think we got more than a couple thrusts in at once, and I spent a lot of time whining to my mom and my best friend about how I thought I had a defective vagina. He dumped me when he found out I told my mom about it and it took me forever to get over him. I don't even know if this counts. Probably not.

W- My current boyfriend. I got with him a year after I broke up with A. We fooled around for a month and then had sex with no clenched-up-vagina or serious pain. Perfectly shaped/sized dick. A few weeks later we decided to make it official and it's been 3 years. I love him, he's great, we can experiment with anything. He compliments me endlessly and loves getting head, which works for me. I think our sex drives are perfectly matched. I don't know what else to say since I don't have much of a frame of reference in terms of actual intercourse... out of all the guys I've fooled around with he's the most realistic and accepting about girls in general, probably because HIS list is a whole lot longer than mine.

S- fucked him for a little while during a group situation with my boyfriend, his girlfriend, and a few other people. Huge dick because he is a huge person- like over 6 feet tall. I don't know if this counts either.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 24, 2014 - 02:10 PM