The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 183 184 185 186 187 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
LoveMyPugs
post Oct 19 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #3681

freckle - i tried explaining to mr. pugs that the babies need christmas pj's last year and that we should order them online along with a cute little bathrobe so that they don't get a chill. he just looked at me and said, "They're dogs..." However, my one pug Pinky does have a cute little red fleece jacket she wears in the snow and Shelby has a t-shirt that says killer. laugh.gif That's all though. They need more clothes. Mr. Pug is so selfish not buying his girls some cute little outfits.

*stumps like a two year old out of the thread*

It's not fair!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 18 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #3682

beachcomber

confession:

I hid a small rubber snake in the midst of a Halloween Trick or Treat bag full of candy in the care package I am sending the mr this week.

= bad freckle! bad Bad freckle! laugh.gif ==

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 18 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #3683

beachcomber

phobia- too cute!

pugs, tell me you're Not going to order that cute little robe for your babies?
w/ winter coming bath time can get so cooold! ( I picture a shower cap on top to complete the look! )

I confess that I actually said the words ' I want to be the neighborhood Hot Mom' to the trainer at the gym I think I am going to join.. and now I am mortified!!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Oct 18 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #3684

Mr. Pug won't let me dress up our pugs. *sniffle, tear*

+Quote Post
phobia
post Oct 18 2007, 08:56 AM
Post #3685

Hardcore BUSTie

Oooh....I must confess I just checked my bellybutton for stench biggrin.gif

For all you weird dog dresser-uppers, I give you Stuff on My Mutt.

+Quote Post
LoveMyPugs
post Oct 18 2007, 08:18 AM
Post #3686

not a poster in this thread but i'd like to add

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Oct 14 2007, 11:38 AM) *
My bellybutton gets a strange smell if I don't wash it.

ch - I tell this to Mr. pugs all the time. It smells like old soap or something. It's nasty. I clean it out with a q-tip sometimes cause it's gross. laugh.gif

you also confessed that your confessions are of a sexual nature most of the time. i'll make you feel better. i L O V E to be spanked. I'm obsessed with it. i think about it too much and want it every day. I think they call people like me spankos or something. it's embarrasing. i good spanking for me is better then sex. i love, love, love it and sometimes it makes me feel like a complete freak.

QUOTE(nickclick @ Oct 15 2007, 10:10 AM) *
i wouldn't walk near the swamp in the park last weekend because i'm so afraid of snakes. i'm also a baby about mice, most bugs, slugs and snails, and bats.

***shivers****

nickclick - I...HATE...BUGS!!! they are so gross and creepy crawly EWWWW! last night for some reason we had nats all over the window in our home office. they were all over. they were on the ceiling, window, walls, carpet. OMG! i ran to get the vacuum and suck those fuckers up. i want all bugs to die. in our little town we have the biggest most ginormous spiders as well. i scream like a little bitch when i see one. ever seen Ace Ventura Pet Detective II. the part where he runs through the forest with the white bat sceaming. that's me whenever there is a bug. (eww, eww, eww i got the hebbie jeebies now) mr. pugs and i own a snake and feed it rats so i'm not so scared of snakes and mice.

(hangs head in shame) also guilty of the overdue library book issue. i had three out for over a year and my fine was over $100 dollars. turned out that i didn't have to pay it because of something to do with the fact that i was under 18 when i checked them out or something. you'd think skimming past that fine would have taught me a lesson. nope...i still return books late when i check them out of the library. so most of the time now i don't check them out i just go and buy them at the bookstore so they are mine forever. ha ha haaaa

i must confess that i think my sisters boyfriend is a complete ass. what a total waste of space. i wish she'd dump his ass.

Added:

admit it...this is adorable

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 17 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #3687

beachcomber

you're welcome knorl! tongue.gif
I know it's really mean to torture my dog like that (he looks just like the doggie model in the ninja costume) but dagnabit it he's so danged adorable, and long suffering... maybe I'm not really as good a doggie mama as I always thought I was that I would do that to him anyway?

I confess that I have used a derth of colorful power puff girls bandages to seal the cracks around the insides of my doors.
I figure what better '1st line of defense' than girl's who kick ass?

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Oct 16 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #3688

Hardcore BUSTie

freckle: oooh! thank you so much for that laugh. those pictures were adorable!

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Oct 16 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #3689

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Hey! My belly button gets a strange smell too (if I don't wash it.) I don't know why I am so excited to share this w/you all.

I also confess...that I tend to...abuse...the ellipses...when I write...

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 15 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #3690

Most Likely Procrastinating

polly, how do you KNOW how behind your ears smells? tongue.gif

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 15 2007, 06:33 PM
Post #3691

beachcomber

lilac,
why not try admitting to her that you haven't had a close friend in awhile & are a little gun-shy about getting together so often? maybe she'll get the hint that too much is just that till you are more comfortable.

I confess that I want to get this for my dog for Halloween:
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601-6...gt_adv_XSP10001
and this: http://www.target.com/Rock-Superstar-Pet-C...6443883-6396954

and this one too:
http://www.target.com/Ninja-Pet-Costume/dp...6443883-6396954
I know I have no shame but he looks so doggone cute in his darth Puppy Costume.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 15 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #3692

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

The last time I had all my library fines paid up was a month ago, and I have a book that is overdue. I like to think of it as donating to the library too. laugh.gif

There's a woman from my last work place who wants to be my friend. We've hung out twice and the last time felt like a reenactment of a Saturday night for me 10 years ago (driving around aimlessly and finally ending up hanging out with some guys she wanted to talk to), and I didn't like it. She's been calling me about twice a day since, and I feel like a bitch because I can't handle it. I don't like talking on the phone, have trouble coming up with shit to talk about, and we really don't have many common interests. My life has been busy lately and I need time to relax and rewind, and the best way for me to do that is to spend a day alone with a book and a pot of tea, not on the phone trying to make conversation with someone I just talked to. She is very lonely, and I want to be her friend, but it's too much too fast, and I'm afraid I'm going to botch it up somehow.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Oct 15 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #3693

Hardcore BUSTie

i wouldn't walk near the swamp in the park last weekend because i'm so afraid of snakes. i'm also a baby about mice, most bugs, slugs and snails, and bats.

***shivers****

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 15 2007, 12:36 AM
Post #3694

Hardcore BUSTie

I feel like I'll never have a romantic relationship or fall in love.

I practice kickboxing so I can fantasize about being an action movie star.

The men I am most sexually attracted to are very intimidating to me (usually having a sleazy/mysterious look to them), so I have dated guys who were sexually unsatisfying for me. I don't have the balls to flirt or seduce the ones I really get interested in.

I don't like fire, and don't like to light matches or light the gas oven.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 14 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #3695

(o)(o)

I also don't know how to cook a turkey, chicken, ham, or start the barbeque.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Oct 14 2007, 03:06 PM
Post #3696

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

So does mine, CH laugh.gif Also, behind my ears smells like romano cheese, even if i just took a shower that day. Weird.

My mom wants to apply for a new position at the company she works for and i don't have the heart to tell her she's probably not qualified for it. It sounds like it just takes a lot of self-motivation and organization and she just doesn't have it. unsure.gif

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 14 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #3697

(o)(o)

My bellybutton gets a strange smell if I don't wash it.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Oct 12 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #3698

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that if I was humanist, I would totally keep the book. You are so good.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Oct 12 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #3699

belligerently lazy

So..I think I'll go return the book. I checked the online catalog on the library's website, and it says the book is on the shelf. If they think the book is still there, then what's the risk in just slipping it back on the shelf? *knocks on wood*

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post Oct 11 2007, 03:07 PM
Post #3700

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I dread when my mom and brother come home, each and every day, for no good reason.

I've been so chronically late returning books to the library that I've been forced to pay the replacement cost of a couple of them.

It still annoys me that someone else here is using "my" (or something extremely close to "my") font color, even though it's been months and months now since she started. Of course, I realize this is a very petty thing to get worked up over, especially since I'm not exactly the most frequent poster on the boards these days.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 183 184 185 186 187 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 26, 2014 - 01:44 AM