The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bought Into The Whole Touch Screen Phad?
humanist77
post Nov 24 2008, 11:47 PM
Post #1

belligerently lazy

Trust me, Blushed-this is the wrong place to do your market research. I suppose there's a lot of info on the boards that a company can gather if they lurked for awhile, but we don't respond to direct, obvious questions. It's not that they're too 'personal', they're just plain tacky and we can see right through your intentions. We're feminists-we're not interested in helping corporate interests. If you were actually interested in getting to know the members here without any other motives, we'd welcome you just like anyone else.
Go try the Cosmo forums or something.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 24 2008, 07:40 PM
Post #2

(o)(o)

*rolls eyes*

blushed, not to be rude, but it's pretty obvious that you are plugging motorola, why not get feedback from, oh, say, the motorola website???

Trust me, you keep on asking questions like this and the outcome won't be nice.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
Blushed
post Nov 24 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Nov 21 2008, 08:14 PM) *
yeah, motorola is poop. i like their name. but then i like anything that ends with "ola". but motorola's products are pretty crappy. poorly designed and cheap. but the thing that bugs me most are the people who work for motorola. really. anyone who would use their free time to post about products at work? live a little, huh?

no, motorola employees are schmucks.
imho.

First off, I apologize if my threads were too personal or offensive to anyone.

I do work with Motorola so that's how I know all the info on the new Motorola Krave. Can I possibly get some feedback on why you dislike Motorola products? I mean, did you own a specific product before that was not as reliable as you wished it to be?

Again, if my questions are too personal...I understand. Hope you all are having a great day so far.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Nov 21 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #4

new highs in personal lows daily!

yeah, motorola is poop. i like their name. but then i like anything that ends with "ola". but motorola's products are pretty crappy. poorly designed and cheap. but the thing that bugs me most are the people who work for motorola. really. anyone who would use their free time to post about products at work? live a little, huh?

no, motorola employees are schmucks.

imho.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 21 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #5

(o)(o)

Hee hee, humanist. Shit that made me laugh. A lot.

Bunny, glad to be of help. smile.gif

I personally find motorola to be a crud product. I do not like their phones. I am a nokia baby myself. I'm up for a new one, but I really love the one I have.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Nov 21 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #6

belligerently lazy

well....there ya go~

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 21 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #7

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

CH makes me laugh.

Blushed works for Motorola (so says her profile) rolleyes.gif.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Nov 21 2008, 04:43 PM
Post #8

belligerently lazy

wow, CH-I'm surprised by your civility on this one, considering all of his/her other posts! I can't help it though : P Hmm...12th post is a new thread talking about some amazing new product. All other posts were one-liners (incl. two other product shills) made within minutes of each other. MUST REACH...THAT MAGIC...TENTH.....POST!

She/he did have the good sense to start in Newbies, but that doesn't make all the difference.

We don't take too kindly to product shilling/dumb new threads here, blushed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 21 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #9

(o)(o)

Blushed, since you are new around here, I'll be nice about this.

1) Do not start new threads without consensus from the community forum. We are self moderated so there is no one to delete the threads. If you can't find something, go the community forum and ask, the thread may have slipped out of view, someone can bump it up for you.

2) Do not start threads without consensus from the community forum.

and

3) Do not start a new thread without consensus from the community forum.

The community forum can be found here.

New, useless threads do nothing but clog up the boards.

Regards.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blushed
post Nov 21 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #10

BUSTie

Every phone company seems to have a touch screen now! I remember when the iPhone was its own competition. Do you have a touch screen phone yet?

What do you think of this phone?
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/gos...racer/Kraze.jpg

It's a flip screen phone with touch screen features. It's called the Motorola Kraze.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 06:23 AM