Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 140 141 142 143 144 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
stargazer
post Sep 17 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #2821

brown delicious

well, see, gt, that's what makes chicago such a great option. we are the city that works hard. now, that phrase can be interpreted in a number of ways. alot of business is booming in this city. there is the potential for the olympics in 2016. you want working class city...dood, chicago is the epitome of working class city. we are extremely down to earth without pretension.

and if that is enough for you, we have a mayor who called our gov cookoo. come on! now that is class wink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 17 2008, 04:38 PM
Post #2822

new highs in personal lows daily!

freckle, remember that woman was not a healthy 'energy' in your life. you decided to push her out of your life before the accident. unless you really, really think she's changed....

i've only spend half a day in chicagoland. interesting. and i could hang out with busties, very cool busties, i might add. lol... i'd probably mellow me in the lounge and i think we all know that'd be a very good thing. it'd be a huge step, but maybe that's what i need.

east coast might be nice. i miss the energy of nyc, but i think i'm to old to live there now. that's a young woman's sport. wink.gif

the election thing has got me thinking canada, the only other country i've visited. maybe vancouver (seattle north?) or maybe somewhere else north.... hmmmmmm....

right now i've got a terrific love of lower/working class life, so perhaps i should call tree and we should live out our flashdance fantasy...oooooo. shiny! but maybe i need contrast-- maybe it's time for a bit of sophistication....

which makes me think of sf, or "the yay area", but rudder i've lived in the bay, and in the words of common (sense) "i used to love H.E.R."

i'm kind of at mid to late transitional 20's... perhaps i need more growing up. switching gender is like hitting the life reset button back to your adolescence, which is what i blame my immature stupidity around here on. (yes, lol.... i am sooooo admitting it.)

i need something new... but i do miss the dressing up of "'frisco" *snicker* but i like the "east coast swing" to borrow some bell, biv, divoe.... and stateside things are poop. i need a canadian city with a little bit of working class style and welding work, some dress up old culture (read:not overrun with condos and a cool kitch/art scene)....

or whichever comes closest.....

*sigh*

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 17 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #2823

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Chicago's quite lovely, too, gt! *elbow nudge to the ribs*

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 17 2008, 12:32 PM
Post #2824

beachcomber

confession: the girl who's husband was in the bad motorcycle wreck called just now & I screened;
of course she left me a message, but she sounded so.. down. damnit.
but I'm not calling her back. I have enough of my own w/out needing more.

confession: that makes me wonder if I've lost most of my compassion and empathy for others that I can be so cold?

gt: where are you thinking about moving to?
I've heard the east coast can be quite nice... biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 17 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #2825

brown delicious

gt and bunnyb, i feel the same way about the cds and books i have. i want to just own the essentials. basically just enough stuff to fit in my car. blah.

--------------------

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 17 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #2826

lilac, start drawing and painting again. don't worry about it being something meaningful-- you don't need to be trying to get in to the lourve, make it about you, what makes you happy, not what you are trying to say, if it's going to be good product or anything else. make it about exploring, playing and having fun. that's when painting is the best-- when it's about just trying something to see if it works for you. so swirl that paint, and if you don't like what comes out? even better! you get to start over and see what happens the next time. remember this is about you playing!

--add me to the too-much-time-online list.

i want to move....really really bad.
i love my hood, but i feel like i'm just so very stagnant. you've got books, bunny, fuck i've got records. practically a closet filled top to bottom with them, and more. i've been in seattle for 10+ years and i want out. i want to start over. i never thought i'd be here this long. and as much as i treasure my friends still here, sour is seeping in at the corners. it's time to saddle up, and i am afraid of losing the first family i've had in 10 years.

+

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 17 2008, 06:05 AM
Post #2827

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Count me in on the spending too much time online. Case in point: I should be packing my life up as we speak as I am moving to a new city next weekend but instead I am procrastinating online. I also have errands to run and things to freak out about.

I own too many books; there, I said it. I need to whittle them down as I'm only taking a few boxes with me for the time-being but doing that is proving incredibly difficult.

I want to cry, I'm so stressed.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 16 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #2828

brown delicious

confession: loss of confidence is a bitch. how did i get in this situation? do i really suck that bad? it is hard to listen to the good things happening to other colleagues and to NOT feel jealous and envious.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Sep 16 2008, 12:16 AM
Post #2829

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I spend way too much time online too. It isn't that there isn't other stuff to do, but if I sit down in front of my computer, I end up doing very little else.

Confession: I really want to create art again.

When I was younger, I painted, drew and did photography. As the years went by, I gave up the first two, but I still remained interested in photography. Now I want to try painting again.

I'm out of practice, though, have almost no supplies, and have no inspiration. All I want to do is swirl paint around on a canvas, see what happens.

Also, I'm afraid of creating something that isn't any good, or will create something that looks like I could have produced it twelve years ago in terms of themes and colors. I'm also a little worried that this means I'm regressing back to being a less mature person, or that my mental state is taking a turn for the worse, because I haven't had the urge to create anything for years, unless it was an image imprinted on film or a craft project.

Or, it could be that I repressed it all these years and now it's reemerging because I'm in a position where I am free to express it, I'm not sure.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
i_am_jan
post Sep 15 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #2830

Hardcore BUSTie

ej: sheesh, it's been 4 yrs now since I removed my labret *sigh* dry.gif but good luck with everything, sounds like you're moving in a forward direction wink.gif

now confession: *to myself*: you're spending way too much time on the internet/yourass. Let's get it together soon. Is this how studying gets done? skills practiced? books read? comics doodled? no. it isn't. You're spending way too much time online. I wonder how to limit you on this.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Sep 15 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #2831

the moistiest

confession: i am HAPPY!

...and i don't want it to end.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Sep 15 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #2832

beachcomber

confession: tho the mr won't be home for several more weeks yet (don't actually even know quite exactly)
I booked the reunion (late, during the 1st holiday) hotel w/a whirlpool for us for a short get-away! Hellllllo Mr & Helllllllllo Mr Bubble!! wink.gif

confession tho this is probably a sin really: I am planning on most likely buying an suv in the future.
we need the space- really!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Sep 15 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #2833

Hardcore BUSTie

It is a good thing and I feel good about it but I wish I could move things along a little faster. The mls is the real estate site because I'm looking to buy rather then rent. Financially I'm sound to make the investment (no debt, nearly perfect credit, RRSP's, permament position) but my job still isn't full time so I'm not making enough per month right now to survive. The wheels are turning though...The government of Canada puts out this great workbook called "First Time Home Buyer Step-By-Step Guide" that really walks you through all the steps and has all these worksheets and tells you exactly what the process is.

My other confession, GT, is that you totally have me thinking a lot more about parkour. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 15 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #2834

ej, it sounds like you are kinda getting ready for some changes in your life. it's a good thing. what with the looking at new places to live (i'm assuming that's what mls.ca is). i think it's kinda cool that you're thinking about these things...

--------------------

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Sep 15 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #2835

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I am very seriously thinking of removing my vertical labret for the first time since I got it almost 4 years ago. This makes me kind of sad. I think I'll keep it for a month or two more at least but I have a feeling the time has almost come to retire it. sad.gif For some reason it's feeling like a major life decision.

Also, my parents come home tomorrow from their trip. After having them away for a month I don't think I can stand living with them much longer. I'm secretly starting to check out my finances and I'm stalking the MLS.ca website.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 15 2008, 10:25 AM
Post #2836

(o)(o)

Bwahahahahahaha. Lunch launch. I like that.

confession: I am jealous of GT's very clever word usage. seriously.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 15 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #2837

oh yeah. tongue is very good. my grandma used to make it. it's very tender and, ironically, flavorful. you should try cabasa, or brains in a burrito. it's super yummy, but DON'T reheat it for leftovers.... i tried it reheated once. never again. two words: lunch launch.

there is a food movement up here that is all about using the whole animal. it's kind of interesting. seattle is really food trendy right now in an ecological sort of way-- there is also a move to use local, sustainable food sources that take less energy from field to the table too. raw foods, indigenous foods both have small movements as well

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 15 2008, 07:56 AM
Post #2838

(o)(o)

I've had cow tongue before, it was in taco's and very very tasty.

At least the whole cow is getting used.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 15 2008, 12:07 AM
Post #2839

oh i love dimsum! i have one of the best (cheapest with lots of shrimp dishes), dim sum places across the street from my apartment. (i live in chinatown) i think it's one of the reasons i don't want want to move... well that, and every bar in my hood sees my face and they start making mai thais...

i actually tried chicken's feet for the first time about 2 weeks ago.... it wasn't bad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Sep 14 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #2840

Hardcore BUSTie

i had dim sum for the first time this year, with my mom, we got some chicken dumplings, it was kinda greasy, but delicious. i saw a lot of carby looking things, but i don't like pastries and what nots that much.

my mom is so ghetto, but i love her. and she is so friendly with people, she doesn't judge people, she talks to everyone, and makes friends easily from all walks of life.

my boyfriend is drunk right now. eta: he is loving the gossip and pj harvey like never before.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 140 141 142 143 144 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 08:24 AM