The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 85 86 87 88 89 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
nbdx0645
post Nov 5 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #1721

Hardcore BUSTie

Push up padding is truly, truly evil. I hate the way it traps smell and is annoying to wash. Also, there's nothing more awkward (for me, anyway) than a guy grabbing your boob and you can't even feel it. It's even worse when they go searching across the padded cup for your nipple. :X Or taking your bra off and *woosh* it's a boobie vanishing act.

I like having my breasts/nips played with, but I still get somewhat embarrassed about it, since I'm quite shy of a handful. :/ It's not visually pleasing for me to see. I hate looking down to see my boyfriend high-fiving my breasts instead of being able to cup them. =*( Every once in a while, I get embarrassed when he's touching them. When he ignores them, I get mad at him. Poor kid can't win.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 5 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #1722

Hardcore BUSTie

Can I take a moment to vent?

Ok what's with Bra's lately? Why oh why are the bra manufacturers putting the adjustable bit of the straps on the back? WHERE YOU CAN'T REACH IT AND HAVE TO TAKE THE BRA OFF TO ADJUST THE DAMN STRAPS! Seriously??? You know it was a damn man that thought that was a good idea! Sure I like the fact that you don't see the little adjustable do-dad from the front but it's seriously inconvenient to adjust the straps when that bit is on your shoulder blades! I went bra shopping today and almost all the bra's in Target were back adjustable ones! WTF? Like I didn't have enough of a problem bra shopping as it is? I like their bra's and the 32B fit great (and cheap at $8!) but damnit I don't want to take the bra off to adjust the straps everytime! Needless to say Target didn't get my $$

Another thing, what's with the overly padded bra's with the lacy overlays? Seriously? They look like crap under anything remotely flimsy. You see all the lace ripple through the top. Any why does nearly EVERY bra have push up padding? GRRRRR

ok vent over, continue with your normal conversation smile.gif

+Quote Post
sevenseconds
post Nov 5 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #1723

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 5 2009, 09:30 AM) *
Having found such fun with my first guy like that, I always at least try to squeeze in a little pec/nipple massage...

Mmmm, the boytoy's nips were like that, Aural. It was honestly like tuning some mad pain/pleasure radio, tweakin those things. I must be a mind-reader because without knowing nothing, that was the first sexy thing I ever did (after feeding him an orange, but that's subtle;), find a nip through his shirt and treat it like a cigarette butt. He was shaking for a few minutes, shaking. I adore men/and women/ with sensitive nips, and sorry ladies, I know this has little to do with this thread. But let's not get implants and kill all that joy.(...relurks)

--------------------
Every story is a cup so empty it can be drunk from again and again. - MJH

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 5 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #1724

Hardcore BUSTie

Heheh yeah I'd look silly with bigger boobs, but then I do think some women with implants look plain ridiculous with their huge boobs. Like two balloons on a stick I believe the expression is? I'd like to have kept my B's before I lost some weight/fat but like they say, you can't have everything. Let's all rock out little boobs!

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Nov 5 2009, 06:28 AM) *
And just to weigh in one the subject of implants... yeah, i wouldn't really consider it either. I am sorta okay with my size because bigguns just wouldn't look good on my small frame. BUUUUUUUUUUT... i still wouldn't mind a B cup. i am not gonna lie. biggrin.gif But my breasts are like uber sensitive which i love during certain relational times if you know what i mean. wink.gif I am not gonna mess with a good thing!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 5 2009, 09:30 AM
Post #1725

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 5 2009, 09:08 AM) *
Ha, made me think of an ex. One of very few good memories I have of him/our relationship was his sensitive nips! He must have played with his own (though I never asked). He would literally GRAB my hand and put my fingers on his nipples, and my stroking, etc. would send him over the edge! Was way cool. Never encountered that before, or since, which is honestly kind of disappointing.

Having found such fun with my first guy like that, I always at least try to squeeze in a little pec/nipple massage. Some feel nothing, some dig it, some REALLY dig it, & I've had a few freak the hell out. "What what whwhwhwhat are you doing?" The look on his face you'd have thought I'd stuck my fingers up his culo without permission/lube! And there was a muscle guy that was borderline crazy about chest manipulation because of his weird muscle fetish.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 5 2009, 09:28 AM
Post #1726

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 3 2009, 04:07 PM) *
Kera, you and I are at opposite ends of the age spectrum in here but I just want to say you sound like such an incredibly cool, smart, and mature girl for your age. You keep on rocking your booblets - the world needs more awesome chicks like you!

Awww, thanks. But i assure you i am just an average girl trying to navigate her way through a world of breasts! wink.gif

And just to weigh in one the subject of implants... yeah, i wouldn't really consider it either. I am sorta okay with my size because bigguns just wouldn't look good on my small frame. BUUUUUUUUUUT... i still wouldn't mind a B cup. i am not gonna lie. biggrin.gif But my breasts are like uber sensitive which i love during certain relational times if you know what i mean. wink.gif I am not gonna mess with a good thing! Besides i am also a "late bloomer" (started my first period at 15, got enough to fill a "real" bra a year after), so who knows what the future may hold? ooooooh the anticipation of womanhood. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 5 2009, 08:08 AM
Post #1727

Hardcore BUSTie

"If they were meant for male enjoyment then men would be playing with their own wouldn't they?"

Ha, made me think of an ex. One of very few good memories I have of him/our relationship was his sensitive nips! He must have played with his own (though I never asked). He would literally GRAB my hand and put my fingers on his nipples, and my stroking, etc. would send him over the edge! Was way cool. Never encountered that before, or since, which is honestly kind of disappointing.

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 4 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #1728

Hardcore BUSTie

I can tell you based on studies that 10 years ago the average size was 34B I know this because I was a 34B (not now) and I was 'average', now the 'average' is a 36C. However that's not because boob size is increasing (well it kinda is but read on), it's because women's body size in general is increasing due to the obesity rates rising. I think nbdx0645 hit on an interesting point too, if we smallies are buying ours in the teen section are these surveys including that in their studies? And ditto with implants. They aren't natural so IMO shouldn't be included either, and if they are that would surely skew the results for larger breats. She also hits on the point that studies say women are wearing the wrong bra size, something like 80% of women are wearing the wrong size, so how do they know really what is average if everyone is wearing an incorrect size? Crazy!!! I'd also like to see a breakdown of height/weight/boobsize, I too love stats like that. IMO that's the only way to form an "average" as each body size differs greatly. However even then, boob size/shape differs too so I don't think there can ever be an average really. Like penis size I guess?

Allison, Honestly the main reasons for me not having breast implants are the same as yours. I have so many health issues to contend with as is, that I really don't need something else with the potential to 'explode' pardon the pun. But in all seriousness with everything I have had in my life I would be that implanted woman with the wonky pointing nipples, the half coconut look, and the infections and the hardening/migrating etc. I just don't do well with artificial stuff. Heck I had to have half my ear lobe removed because of cysts, I've had cervical cancer scares and had other lumps and have hereditary illnesses also! I can only imagine what my body would do with implants! Plus having new ones every 10 years. I won't lie though, I have thought about it, seldom, but I have. I just know that those moods pass and for the most part I am perfectly happy 98% of the time with my little boobies.

I will also mention anothermajor reason for me is that there is a big risk of losing sensation, sorry but I get pretty turned on by my boobs (yep as small as they are they work pretty well in that respect), no-one is messing with that! I know there is a rumor that a big boob celeb in the UK has very little sensation in her boobs since her ops and doesn't let her partners touch them, I feel kinda sorry for her. Boobs aren't there to turn men on, they are there to turn US on. That's why they are attached to us! Sure they may be fun for men to look at and touch, but WE get all the stimulation from the touching! If they were meant for male enjoyment then men would be playing with their own wouldn't they?

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Nov 4 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #1729

Hardcore BUSTie

Strongirl, you always have such good remarks that follow my posts. Same goes for everybody. Thanks for the help. I'm so glad this forum was created. I can tell that my body image is improving and I'm more confident -- even when I don't have a 'bump' where breasts usually are. I'm so glad we're all here to educate and support. Man, I thought I would never get over these feelings. I thought I was hopeless. But I think I am starting to. After I finish this beast of a post I'm going to do something unrelated to titties (haha, word correct wants to change titties to tittles. I love it.)

For the "average bra size," I wish that they did more of a height/weight breakdown + cup size (I love stats.) The average may be a 34C, but I am not average in height, build, and weight. That brings me to another point...I'm buying AA bras in the teen's section. I doubt they're counting my boobs into this. Also: A-cups have a limited size/color/style selection, across many major US brands. Maybe the size is shifting because 34~38C has the most options. Perhaps C's buy the most bras. Limited selection + special sizing = less available sales. Period. I'd like to see a large random sample where women were measured by a professional. (Most people buy the wrong size bra to begin with.) Could it also be some sly marketing by the manufacturers to get more women into their "golden zone?" I don't see how it's possible for a manufacturer to come up with one size. I would think they'd say a range. I wonder how strongly correlated the plot would be, then. If the 34C is the median, but the plot isn't showing a correlation, how valid is the result? I want a correlation coefficient, dammit! And even though I am that little blip on the far reaches of space, I'm going to be proud of it. I know I'm not alone, and we'd like some more options.

I hope I'm making some sense, there. What I'm trying to say is "Women's sizes vary to such a high degree. Wouldn't it be best to take the data, and instead going "HERE IS THE MIDDLE" saying, "holy dang, there's a fair amount of variation here. What are we going to do about this? Do we want to open up our size run? How can we display our data to show women that large variations in size are normal, and they should buy our brand because we understand this?" Really, they should only be allowed to say, "34C is our highest selling band/cup size." I could see the band being larger, the cup size being larger/smaller/the same.

I say this, unaware of a legit study. If one exists, I apologize for word vomiting all over the internet. Not like it's never been done before. =P

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Nov 4 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #1730

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ Nov 3 2009, 04:07 PM) *
Kera, you and I are at opposite ends of the age spectrum in here but I just want to say you sound like such an incredibly cool, smart, and mature girl for your age. You keep on rocking your booblets - the world needs more awesome chicks like you!

I can vouch for that myself, Kera is indeed a great person smile.gif

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Nov 4 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #1731

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 4 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Well for me reasons not to get boob jobs outweigh the "yay I can fill out a bra"! The majority look obviously false, they don't look natural at all. For us smallies the breast tissue would most likely stretch causing unsightly stretch marks. They'd be uncomfortable. The don't move like natural breasts and tend to 'sit' on the chest rather than hang. But yes the rupture risks, the hardening, the loss of sensation all those are very good reasons to not get implants! Plus there is the risk of them looking in different directions.

Thanks but I'll keep my small pert itty bitties rather than risk all that!

Despite what I have been through with my self-image and comments from others about my breasts being on the small side, I have rarely considered breast augmentation. It is just an unnatural feeling to me both physically and mentally. I cringe of having something artificial surgically placed in me and the risks and feelings that come with it. Also I could never achieve full satisfaction that my breasts became the size that they are through nature or even genes.

Easier for me to believe all of this now this since I am straying into "average size" territory, being a 34B now. I felt differently at 32A or 32B. But hey, that's a good thing !

I wonder what is the average bra size of an adult female, I have heard somewhere between 34B and 36C, anybody have an idea?

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 4 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #1732

Hardcore BUSTie

Well for me reasons not to get boob jobs outweigh the "yay I can fill out a bra"! The majority look obviously false, they don't look natural at all. For us smallies the breast tissue would most likely stretch causing unsightly stretch marks. They'd be uncomfortable. The don't move like natural breasts and tend to 'sit' on the chest rather than hang. But yes the rupture risks, the hardening, the loss of sensation all those are very good reasons to not get implants! Plus there is the risk of them looking in different directions.

Thanks but I'll keep my small pert itty bitties rather than risk all that!

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Nov 4 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #1733

Hardcore BUSTie

Since I noticed people were posting about boob jobs, I thought I would jump in with another reason NOT to get them. Besides the fact that you won't really feel any better about yourself and breast implants can be dangerous, if you ever decide to get pregnant you might have real trouble with mastitis (an incredibly painful infection of the breast tissue caused by clogged milk ducts). Women with implants can obviously get pregnant and they can breastfeed...but I've seen such women have too many unfortunate problems from the implants and most have to give up breastfeeding because of the reoccuring infections. Just another thing to think about.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Nov 4 2009, 09:12 AM
Post #1734

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(starship @ Nov 3 2009, 05:03 PM) *
on the face/body thing...i think it just upset me because I don't see myself as having a good body.

Starship, forgive me whilst I lovingly slap you upside the head. wink.gif
Remember a few months back in here, when a bunch of us exchanged photos? I saved everyone's (no, not a stalker, just can't remember shit) and just took another look and DANG, grrl, you are BEAUTIFUL! I certianly don't see any "big 'ol childbearing hips" on you, and even if you did have 'em, you are so amazing it would certainly only add to your beauty, as far as curves and stuff. Rock, that body, grrl, You got it!!!!
<<RANT CONCLUDED>>

+Quote Post
spot-on
post Nov 4 2009, 12:33 AM
Post #1735

Hardcore BUSTie

nbdx0645, sounds like you had a good wake-up call with your meeting! Like I've said before for the most part I am happy (content?) with my boobs. For the most part I wouldn't want bigger ones because I am active and they'd most likely be uncomfortable and I'd have to wear more supportive sports tops/bras, whereas now I can get away with just a bralet type sport top. But there is that nagging in the back of my mind, that little voice that occasionally creeps into the forefront and puts doubts in there. Usually PMS time or if I am stressed about something else. I'd say negative thoughts don't occupy much of my day really. Now general boob thoughts of "hey I look hot, and my boobs look good in this top" that's a whole other story! I think I am in the start of a love affair with my own breasts, but then my sex drive in general has increased over the last 6 months so that maybe something to do with it? Hell if they were big boobs I could have a serious body loving problem! rofl! If you haven't been to the 007b.com site yet, go and look at the boob gallery there. Lots of regular womens boobs, small to large and everything in between. There is NO normal! The problem lies in the fact that we're bombarded with the image of the perfect woman having (usually fake) bigger boobs. When realistically if you just look around at your family and friends you see that's not the case. Heck look at actresses and celebrities, they are all different sizes too!

Strongirl, yep like you I've got friends who've had breast cancer. Two who have had mastectomies, and more with lumpectomies, plus the chemo after. Thankfully all my friends have survived through it, but it does give you a "what the fuck was I worrying about their size for?" slap in the face.

My own mother had a breast cancer scare a few years ago also. She has big breasts and often talks of the discomfort. I often wonder about genetics cos I sure didn't get my boobs from her! But then I've seen her naked and let me just say, gravity when you are older can be a bitch! At least I don't have to worry about that! That kinda worries me about some of the ladies with BIG fake boobs. How will they hold up to gravity and won't that hurt? Especially the women who opt for the ginormous implants for their body size. That has GOT to hurt! Seriously! I go without a bra sometimes, and if I have to run un-bra'd the breasticles do jiggle about, I wouldn't want to do it unbound for an amount of time. Seriously some of those big implanted women must not run/walk or do much indeed!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 3 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #1736

Hardcore BUSTie

nbdx, I have expressed concerns in here before about the risk of becoming obsessive and spending way too much time on the topic. I think the things you said below are important.

The encouragement we give each other and the positivity that we share in here are great ways to feel better and free ourselves up from wasting time thinking negatively about being small-breasted. But sometimes I think we (I) need to slap ourselves upside the head and just get over it, too. There's a very sad recent post in the large breast forum by a woman who is in severe physical pain. I posted in here a couple months ago about my large-breasted friend who suffers similarly. I read an article recently about a 26 year old woman who lost a breast to cancer, cancer that is likely to kill her in 1-2 years. She and her boyfriend are back to enjoying sex, but the adjustment to losing her breast was huge.

Every smallie who posts in here should thank her lucky stars and reach down and lovingly caress those little cuties right now.

+Quote Post
nbdx0645
post Nov 3 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #1737

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi everybody,
My office does a "Monday huddle" and we brought in a speaker from another department. She's an intelligent, spunky lady who is so great at her job. She said her favorite quote was "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can do." It made me realize...I spend way too much time looking for women who look like me. I also spend a large amount of my time worrying that I'm freaking people out with my chest. Sometimes, I wish people would just say "You're flat!" so that I can try to tell them off. Say something cool. Verbally kick their ass. Would I be over it, then?

I work 40 hours a week. I think I worry about my breasts 7 hours a week, now. When I stopped fitting into small A-cup bras, I'd take my too-big bra off, crawl into my bed, and stay there for the rest of the night. I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening, and why I was shrinking at 24, without losing weight. I still don't know why. =/ Has anybody else calculated how much time they worry about their breasts per week? Try to break it down by hours per day. It's frightening.

I've felt so much better since I joined this board. I also have a great coworker who is a bit bigger than me (I'd say a small A) but wears unpadded triangle bras to work and doesn't care. She's so awesome.

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Nov 3 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #1738

Hardcore BUSTie

Hmm just saw a VS commercial for a new push-up bra thats supposed to add 2 cup sizes, and it comes in 32AA. If someone tries it on please let me know how it fits, I unfortunately won't have time for shopping for awhile!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Nov 3 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #1739

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Nov 3 2009, 02:12 PM
Post #1740

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Nov 3 2009, 08:44 AM) *
OUCH!!!!! ohmy.gif Getting carded is flattering but THAT must hurt!

Yes. rolleyes.gif Thank God for my growth spurt!

QUOTE(spot-on @ Nov 3 2009, 01:25 PM) *
In my 37 years I have NEVER had any complaints from men about my body/looks, the only time I ever had a negative image from men was a guy teasing me about my braces, but hey they weren't permanant so not counting those. Women on the other hand can sometimes be bitches with their comments, and I myself can be a real bitch to myself and tear myself down about my own body.

I hear that. Especially freshman and sophomore years at school I was teased SO MUCH about my tiny booblets. Surprisingly, it's mostly from the other GIRLS. I dunno, it's like they feel like they are superior to me or something just because they have bigger boobs (and taller AND have hips). We need to get off this stupid notion that bigger boobs = being more womanly. I blame the media. wink.gif

My "bad booby days" are when i find myself around younger girls with bigger breasts than me. This includes BOTH my "little" sisters and a good number of junior highers. *SIGH* But I can't let it get me down. I'll just have to keep rocking my booblets extra hard. cool.gif

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 85 86 87 88 89 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 21, 2014 - 05:15 AM