294 Pages V  « < 251 252 253 254 255 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
anna k
post Aug 13 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #5041

Hardcore BUSTie

I am really dreading returning to school

I hate school too. I transferred two years ago and lost credits, so I've had to do a ton of classes to finish up. I've taken a winter classe and three summer classes in addition to my fall and spring classes, and have to do another year of school to graduate. I'm lucky to have my parents and grandparents' money for tuition, but I hate being nearly 23 and seeing my peers from my old school graduate and live with their friends while I finish school and live in a hotel in NYC. I'm itching to leave and start my post-college life. I also repeated a grade as a kid because of a learning disability, so I feel sick of being in school.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Aug 13 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #5042

PANTIES! ew.

I hate doctors and I hate hospitals even more than doctors.

My dentist was a gay guy who would talk about John Waters movies with me while he examined my mouth. That was fun! But then he had to go be an ass and stop accepting any and all insurance, so I have to find a new one now.

My confession is that I signed up to go to an alumni event for my college. When I signed up for it, I thought, oh cool, I should have done this years ago, I hope there are some people there that were in my graduating class. And now as the day is approaching, I'm secretly hoping that I don't know anyone there. I have very mixed feelings about becoming reacquainted with my old college friends. Sometimes I want it, sometimes I don't. And I still haven't called the parents of the one friend who I dearly miss. Their phone number is the same as it's always been. I have it written down here at my desk and I don't know how long it's going to be before I pick up the phone and talk to my friend's parents with the hopes that I get to see my dear old friend again. I don't want her to think I'm some psycho stalker former friend or someone who can't let go of the past or whatever. Then again, maybe she's wishing that we were friends again, too. It's hard to read the mind of someone I haven't talked to or heard from in several years. I secretly hope that she and her husband aren't together anymore; none of her college friends liked him because we all knew he was a manipulative jerk. I fear calling her house, only to get him on the phone or leaving a message on the machine that I know she'll never get. He'll intercept the call like he always did for her college friends, never tell her that I called, and then I will still be left wondering what the hell happened.

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Aug 13 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #5043

Hardcore BUSTie

I truly despise my living situation, but I feel bourgeouis guilt about it since I don't live in a third world country.

I hate my roommate's cats. I mean, I really do. Sadly.

I think perhaps I am narcissistic because I love modeling for my friend.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
Rockabetty
post Aug 13 2006, 12:00 AM
Post #5044

I love going to see my gynecologist... because he's hot.

I just hope it's not too obvious sometimes!

+Quote Post
tesao
post Aug 12 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #5045

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

i ADORE my husband, but a fuck buddy from the past has found me via the internet and he was SOOOOOOOOOOO hott and i can remember him vividly, and i reeally want to fuck him.

it is a VERY good thing that i live in africa.

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Aug 12 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #5046

belligerently lazy

I am sitting here alone in my bf's apartment on a Saturday night (he's out doing his geeky roleplaying stuff), while the unit below is throwing a very loud, huge party. Half of me would like to go down there and walk in, just so I don't feel like such a loner, but the other half is scared that they would be like, "who are you? why are you here?" I know that wouldn't happen..They usually invite us to their parties (probably so we won't get too upset about the noise), and there are enough people who are all so drunk that no one would even notice me. What would really feel odd is that I don't know anyone there, and I'm afraid no one will talk to me. I like going to parties full of strangers, but have at least one friend with me.... I think I just sort of sunk into my loner-ness tonight as well and don't feel like coming out of it. But the music is blasting and I keep thinking about how much more fun I could be having..

is this really a confession?

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Aug 12 2006, 08:52 PM
Post #5047

Hardcore BUSTie

I like going to the dentist too. All my friends thought I was nuts growing up, but I just like getting my teeth cleaned. Maybe it's because I didn't have a cavity until last year. Plus he's easy on the eyes. tongue.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 11 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #5048

how can you hate a dentist? a good one anyhow. by the time i go to see him i'm usually in an agony of pain which he oh so gently and effectively makes go away. i'm so grateful by the end of it that i generally drool out words of adoration until the receptionist pushes me out the door. that even happened after a tooth extraction! and it's not that happy gas either, i've never even had a whiff of that stuff.

i have to confess to having told more than one chiropractor that i love them too. it just slips out after they make you feel so lovely all over the achey bits. i mean it when i say it too.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Aug 11 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #5049

Hardcore BUSTie

um funnybird, i leave dental surgery in a relaxed daze as well. its called happy gas and pain killers lol. not sure if you can attribute it to the dentist.

apparently dentists have the highest rate of suicide in terms of professions cause every hates them (including myself). you guys should start a "save a dentist club", i am sure they would love to hear how you guys enjoy going:)

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Aug 11 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #5050

Hardcore BUSTie

Heehee I share the dental fetish! It doesn't matter if the vet is male or female, I like going.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
funnybird
post Aug 11 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #5051

Hardcore BUSTie

I love the feeling of dentists' gloved fingers in my mouth too. My dentist is also incrediby softly spoken, and I always leave his surgery in a lovely, relaxed daze.

--------------------
What I'm thinking is delicate. If I breathe I might lose it...

+Quote Post
mivee
post Aug 11 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #5052

BUSTie

Hee i thought i was the only person with the dentist fetish. Doesn't matter if the dentist is male or female, good-looking or not. Shame it's so expensive, otherwise i'd be spending time in the chair every month or so.

--------------------
Le paradis terrestre est ou je suis.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 11 2006, 08:49 AM
Post #5053

Hardcore BUSTie

That's OK. I like going to the dentist because I like his gloved fingers in my mouth and him looking directly at me.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Aug 10 2006, 06:35 PM
Post #5054

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a slight crush on my gyno. He is a really thoughtful and caring doc and he is kinda cute. I would never try to hook up w/ him or anything that would be wierd. But I don't loathe the anticipation of my anual pap smear as much .

Is that wrong?

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 8 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #5055

(o)(o)

I am, yet again, having a sexually explicit conversation with a coworker. Its getting me hot.

I am sad that I am not returning to university in the fall, I am done my first degree and am taking a year off from my Masters'. But alas, I miss it.

I am lying and saying that i am student so I may keep my job with the job I am currently at.

If I had to go back to retail I would cry. For a long time.

I went to the park with the other dog I have, and I felt like I was cheating on my old dog that my ex has. I cried. I wasn't ready. I miss her. I would steal her from my ex to get her back. I just want her, and I miss her more than anything.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Aug 8 2006, 07:49 AM
Post #5056

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

I am really dreading returning to school, so much so that I'm having panic attacks about it three weeks before it all starts. I have a long, annoying commute and long hours (even a fucking saturday class). I understand my program is rigorous, but they honestly tell you that you shall have no life outside of the conservatory. Or if you do, it should in no way intrude on work. As it should be, but do they have to be such dicks about it? I'm probably freaking unnecessarily; I'm not 18 years old, this is not my first college experience, all their talk about the adjustment being difficult probably doesn't really apply too much to me...

I'm terrified that this is going to fuck my relationship up. I'm going to be getting home late, probably be too tired for sex, Mr.Luci has no clue about theatre shit, so I can't even involve him really.

We are being royally screwed on the rent in our illegal sublet, so we're planning to take some legal action if necessary in order to take over the lease. According to every source we've sought out, we're in the right and our sublettor really doesn't have a leg to stand on, but I'm still scared that it's going to backfire and we'll be homeless. This guy is such a dick; according to his mail (which is still sent to our apartment, since he can't be bothered to change his address) he's apparently already in some legal trouble and the lease is up for renewal. He's getting married, but he's overcharging us by well over the legal 10% limit, so I'ma thinking he's going to keep the lease on this place because it's a nice source of drinking money or some such shit. I really want to screw him over here and the intensity of that scares me. Usually I'm really nice, over-accomodating, and take a lot of shit. Meh - I should just go with it, I guess.

I don't know if I like NYC very much. So much of it is so corporatized and sterile, and our neighborhood is slowly going the way of the uber-gentrified areas of Manhattan, thanks in part to NYU. But I don't want to move to Brooklyn, for a variety of reasons. Sometimes I just wanna pack up and move to a commune in Oregon...

+Quote Post
pepper
post Aug 8 2006, 12:20 AM
Post #5057

i get so offended when i open up my email account and there aren't any emails in it from anyone. like what the hell?
same with the mailbox. what's a day without mail? i get so pissy, it's an effort to snap out of it.
it's ok with the mailbox 'cause i only check that once but the email, well, i can check that out a thousand times a day. it makes for an irritable start and finish to my day sometimes. good thing i can't check it from work or i'd be pissy all day long.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Aug 7 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #5058

uh huh.

I've been missing this guy who I was involved with earlier this year a lot lately. He was so great at the beginning, but at the end he turned into a spineless shithead who could not tell me that it just was not working for him, but instead, dragged me through a shitpile of passive-aggressive emotional fucked-up-ness making it seem like it was my fault when all I was trying to do was figure out where it all went wrong and get him to communicate like the guy I had always known. It put me in a shit ass tailspin for months and at this point, I never wanna be in the same building with the guy again.

And still I miss him. ugh.

I love young, pretty boys.

+Quote Post
tallgirl
post Aug 7 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #5059

BUSTie

I wish my grandfather would die. He's a hateful, miserable, controlling old man who makes my life hard. He belittles my schizophrenic mother and laughs at me when I stand up to him. He's an old-school homophobic right-wing Christian zealot sexist martyr and it burns me up. No one can do anything right but him. I'm so sick of everything he does and says, I wish he would just get on with it and die and leave the rest of us in peace.

I'm terrified about my mother coming to live with me. She'll be here in less than two weeks, and while it's a relatively temporary arrangement, I'm still scared. I'm worried I'll lose my patience with her. I'm worried she won't be happy. I'm worried I'll stress out too much and make myself and my husband miserable. I'm worried that after all these times I've told her and others that she's capable of so much more than she realizes, I'll turn out to be wrong. It has to be done. Grandpa needs to be in a retirement home with people who can keep a closer watch on him than Mom can. But it's going to be so damn hard. More so because she's terrified of the move as well. I feel like I'm going to be raising two children for the rest of my life.

--------------------
One day... one day there will be peace in my heart, order in my head, and simple silence all around. I just hope I live to see it.

+Quote Post
free_spirit
post Aug 6 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #5060

BUSTie

I must confess,
I feel jealous of my childrens father. I have all of the responsibility and he has none. I hate that I still love him dearly, when it seems that he has forgotten that I exist. I feel jealous of the fact that it seems he has moved on mentally and emotionally, when I feel like I haven't moved on as much. (Though I don't want to be with him, I don't want anyone else to have him) sad.gif
I want to get rich quick.
I want things to be handed to me.
I sometimes feel that my dreams are too big, even though I know that should never be the case.
I want plastic surgery.
I don't ever want to work.
I think I am unreasonable and unrealistic about my life.
I am closer to my best friend than most of the people in my family, but I wasn't raised to let "outsiders" supersede (sp?) family.
I feel like I want to have an addiction to something, but I'm too strong to let anything consume me in such a manner.
I started becoming "fast" (in my own eyes) after my children's father hurt me, but, amazingly, I didn't feel like a whore or slutty about it, I felt*free* with life, in charge and in control. - I don't know if I am in denial about this issue though. I used to be very strict and uptight about who I slept with, now not so much. I don't know if its age, experience, or what, but I feel like its not *so* bad if I do something I choose to do, even if soceity thinks otherwise.
(ETA: I have since stopped, don't know why though, its FUN.)
I don't really care too much for my little sister.

Confessions are hard when they can be judged by someone else.

--------------------
Don't Follow Your Dreams... Chase Them.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 251 252 253 254 255 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30, 2014 - 12:18 PM