Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 213 214 215 216 217 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
neverending
post Jan 30 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #4281

Hardcore BUSTie

Pianogirl: I was doing some more research and I came upon a thing called Vagifem. It has estradoil in it. Are things not working or what? I feel sad! I was hoping this would work for everybody.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 30 2007, 04:56 PM
Post #4282

BUSTie

I sill take folic and a b-complex but i won once the jars are empty. Doesn't seem to do a thing for me. I sure as hell hope the estroil does though! Their sales must have jumped so much in the last week....

+Quote Post
deprime
post Jan 30 2007, 10:38 AM
Post #4283

BUSTie

According to the Estroil website, "Directions: Use one suppository nightly for 3 weeks. The second three weeks use every other night. After that use twice or 3 times a week to maintain healthy tissue. "

I just got mine in the mail!

+Quote Post
latinrican
post Jan 30 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #4284

BUSTie

Hi Ladies... I haven't been here since Dec so It took me forever to read what has been going on. Well... my BV is still here but not as bad as it used to be. I still use BA every so often. I noticed u guys stopped talking about Folic Acid... R ya'll still taking that? I havent tried the HP yet so I'll head to the store and get a bottle. I saw that some of ya'll were talking about colonics and things such that.....wellll , I think Im going to try to do this "Master Cleanser"and see how that works out. U may want to read up on it... Let me know if some of ya'll r on the folic acid and how that's working out.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 29 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #4285

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Jan 29 2007, 05:16 PM) *

So I just got the estroil (!!!!!!!!!) but I thought I had ordered the kit or whatever that Pianogirl posted a link to. all I got is three jars of the 2mg suppositories. No directions except to insert vaginally. No nothing. Just jars.

So Neverending and Pianogirl, do you use it once or twice a day? morning or night? How long should I use it daily and when should I switch to maintenence? If I'm using it for maintenence how ofen should I use it?

P.S. Just started my period about 2 days ago...does this effect use at all? Should I wait 'till it's over (god I don't want to wait, I want to use it right now!)

I got mine too ad no instructions sad.gif

The smell was bad this morning so I decided to try the hydrogen peroxide in the morning before work...by this evening I wasnt in the mood to do anything as the smell was still there...I guess the hydrogen peroxide really does nothing for me...

sad.gif

This sucks

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 29 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #4286

Hardcore BUSTie

Geez, It's been a while now. I think I just used one at night. I'll try to find the directions I had. Hope everything goes well. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 29 2007, 03:59 PM
Post #4287

BUSTie

So I just got the estroil (!!!!!!!!!) but I thought I had ordered the kit or whatever that Pianogirl posted a link to. all I got is three jars of the 2mg suppositories. No directions except to insert vaginally. No nothing. Just jars.

So Neverending and Pianogirl, do you use it once or twice a day? morning or night? How long should I use it daily and when should I switch to maintenence? If I'm using it for maintenence how ofen should I use it?

P.S. Just started my period about 2 days ago...does this effect use at all? Should I wait 'till it's over (god I don't want to wait, I want to use it right now!)

+Quote Post
tgifcanigohomeye...
post Jan 29 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #4288

Hi girls,

It's been a long time since I came to visit...been really busy with work and school etc so you know this also means the bv is raging. I've been doing the boric acid but of course, like all of you, I found it didn't work after a while. So I'm going to take a while and read the old posts, catch up on what's been happening, just wanted to say me too...

and there's one other thing. Because life's a bitch and all, I recently started having the best sex of my life with someone and i've noticed sometimes we have problems with the condom getting overly dry, though I'm not dry...has anyone else had this problem? Usually I do the boric acid for a few days before he comes over (not right before, I'm scared the condom will melt) so its not horribly bad....

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 29 2007, 10:28 AM
Post #4289

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, I did! It took about 3 mos. for it to work but I did'nt have a smell just very very slight discharge which I believe was still the estroil. I don't think Pianogirl has anything to worry about, but then again everyone's body is different so I don't know for sure.

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 29 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #4290

BUSTie

Neverending - didn't you say it took about 3 months to get results with the estroil? If this is the case than Pianogirl doesn't have anything to worry about then, right?

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 28 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #4291

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 28 2007, 11:11 AM) *

If estroil does not work then look up estradoil(I think thats how it's spelled) and see if you can buy those online. Your bodies needs one or the other and yes they are both estrogens but after taking birth control we don't know which estrogen the birth control lowered/stopped. Anyway, still doing more research.I will get back to you all soon.

Hi Neverending,

I am going to keep using it, the smell is not so bad but its there. I will keep using it and see what happens.

My happened when I was on BC pills and I believe yours did too so I do hope that what worked for you will work for me.

smile.gif

Thank you

PG

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 28 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #4292

Hardcore BUSTie

If estroil does not work then look up estradoil(I think thats how it's spelled) and see if you can buy those online. Your bodies needs one or the other and yes they are both estrogens but after taking birth control we don't know which estrogen the birth control lowered/stopped. Anyway, still doing more research.I will get back to you all soon.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 27 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #4293

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(deprime @ Jan 27 2007, 02:05 PM) *

PG: I have the same issues -- everything will work for a few days but then won't be as effective. I did order the Estroil the other day, though, so hopefully this will be the cure that I'm looking for.

I think the key is initially flooding your system with the product (in most cases) and then gradually tapering off until you can reach a stage of maintenance.

G-d... I have so much hope for this product. I hope it works!

Keep us posted on your progress. smile.gif

Thanks Deprime.

I inserted 2 last night and today there is still a very very faint odor. I will wait and see what happens.

smile.gif

Good luck!

+Quote Post
deprime
post Jan 27 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #4294

BUSTie

PG: I have the same issues -- everything will work for a few days but then won't be as effective. I did order the Estroil the other day, though, so hopefully this will be the cure that I'm looking for.

I think the key is initially flooding your system with the product (in most cases) and then gradually tapering off until you can reach a stage of maintenance.

G-d... I have so much hope for this product. I hope it works!

Keep us posted on your progress. smile.gif

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 26 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #4295

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 26 2007, 08:22 PM) *

pianogirl: It might be that the 1mg is not strong enough.I did rhe 2mg. Are you using it everyday?

Neverending

I am using it everyday. I just inserted 2...hopefully this will work!

smile.gif

Thanks
PG

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 26 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #4296

Hardcore BUSTie

pianogirl: It might be that the 1mg is not strong enough.I did rhe 2mg. Are you using it everyday?

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 26 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #4297

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(chantelhugo @ Jan 26 2007, 05:39 PM) *

thanks for your concern neverending, i really appreciate it.. so now i need this buffergel ASAP! or even metro gel .. does anyone know where i could get it?

Hey I might be wrong but I dont think its available yet.

sad.gif

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 26 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #4298

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi Ladies,

Sad news my discharge is heavy and white today and there is a very, very faint smell not fishy though.

I did in fact order the wrong estroil (I ordered 1 MG suppositores without the cream). However I have since ordered the correct package (the 50 dollar one).

Tonight I am going to put 2 suppositories rather that 1 mg. I will keep you ladies posted. I am a fan of the estroil because it did infact work for a few days but my dosage might not be high enough.

I am still very confident about the estroil.

smile.gif

Thanks Ladies,

PG

A

+Quote Post
chantelhugo
post Jan 26 2007, 04:22 PM
Post #4299

BUSTie

thanks for your concern neverending, i really appreciate it.. so now i need this buffergel ASAP! or even metro gel .. does anyone know where i could get it?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 26 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #4300

Hardcore BUSTie

It does'nt sound like you have an hormonal imbalance.
has anyone tried buffergel? I heard about it! I heard it's supposed to make the vagina more acidic. That will be perfect for your special day with your new guy but where do you get it?
I did'nt mean to scare you but I wanted you to be careful. These docs could care less but I have been there and I care what happens.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 213 214 215 216 217 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
10 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 22, 2014 - 04:33 PM