Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 149 150 151 152 153 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
girltrouble
post Aug 6 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #3001

new highs in personal lows daily!

i was talking to one of my exes, and she was telling me about how her boyfriend's exwife was gay bashing her all night at this party, (she's bi), and at one point this woman put a hand on her, and my ex, grabbed her, threw her on the ground, subdued her, one hand holding her hair, the other holding both hands behind her back and told her not to fuck with her. she's this petite little thing who, you'd never suspect has been thru hell and back.

my other ex is going on the amateur mui thai kickboxing circuit.

i confess:
i love that my exes are such bad ass chicas. i get crushes on them all over again. they are some of the funniest, coolest, smartest women anyone could ever meet, and tough as nails. i hope someday that i can grow into a woman even a 10th as cool as they are.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 6 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #3002

it's cards on the table time

I confess to hating my stepdaughter's mother and wishing she had no impact on our lives whatsoever. She screws up things for her child and we take up the slack. Fucking cow.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 6 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #3003

Hardcore BUSTie

when I am feeling too lazy to get dressed I opt for nakedness every time. I did not wear one stitch of clothing yesterday

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Aug 6 2008, 09:32 AM
Post #3004

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I missed my ten year reunion because I didn't want to spend the money on a plane ticket back to Minnesota and I felt like I hadn't progressed on my career, AZ Guy and I were fighting, and was depressed over everything. I've run into a couple people I've graduated since then, and it turned out the people who planned the thing held it at the same time as a classmate's wedding, so a lot of people decided to go to that instead. Also, they didn't tell anyone who didn't live in the area that there was going to be one (the only reason I found out was because my parents read the local paper), so the turnout was really low.

I still feel a little behind my classmates, but at the same time, I know that I'm trying to do something I want to do and I don't really care about the whole family/spouse thing; I'd rather have a good group of friends and travel.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Aug 6 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #3005

Pacifism kicks ass!

I'll be sure to tell SmokeBoy that the male muu-muu has gotten a positive response. He'll get a great kick out of that. By the by, he dressed up as The Dude for Halloween a couple years ago, so that image is extremely appropriate, Polly.

The year of my high school reunion, I had broken up with SmokeBoy, got fired from my job, and was suffering from suicidal depression amongst other things. That was when I ran away to England. I ended up missing the reunion because I was still across the pond, but at least if anyone asked one of my old friends where I was, they could say, "Oh Rose? She couldn't be here because she's living in England," instead of "Oh, Rose? Her entire life fell apart & she went crazy so she had to be locked up in an institution." I've seen some photos from the reunion & I'm surprised how few people showed up - maybe just 10% of our class.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 6 2008, 08:02 AM
Post #3006

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

QUOTE(mouse @ Aug 6 2008, 01:00 AM) *
inexplicably i find this mental image attractive.

Reminds me of The Dude:

QUOTE(deschatsrouge @ Aug 5 2008, 11:41 PM) *
My ten year h.s. reunion is next year and I don't feel like I've gotten as far as my peers.

Ditto. At least you have a year. Mine is in 6 weeks or so. Yeah, made a New Years resolution to lose weight, never happened.

I don't even know if I'll go. Anyone who I'm interested in being friends with, I still talk to. I'd just be going as a voyeur. We'll see how much they want to charge. I've heard from my older friends that it was like $75 to go....$75 to hang out with people I don't like that much and drink watered-down well drinks? Uh, no.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Aug 6 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #3007

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, mouse.. my sentiments exactly. that's why it tickled me so much. I would give belly pinches of love to that guy for kickin it so.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Aug 6 2008, 01:00 AM
Post #3008

Most Likely Procrastinating

QUOTE(roseviolet @ Aug 5 2008, 09:09 PM) *
Just imagine a guy, 6'4", 260 lbs, full beard, in a flowery muu-muu. It was his favorite thing to wear around the house on lazy weekend mornings.

inexplicably i find this mental image attractive.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Aug 6 2008, 12:57 AM
Post #3009

Hardcore BUSTie

Deschat----mine is next week. I have to miss it cause I don't have the cash to get there. I feel entirely the same way you do. But, I did want to show off that I have a tan and a natural hair color. I was way goth in high school, complete with Christian Death and Cocteau Twins tees, long black hair and betty bangs... And explain that though I don't have my career together, nor really anything else in terms of marriage, babies, etc....
That I am in fact cultured and a great makeup artist. derr... I think everyone would expect me to be the jeanine garafolo of the bunch. Not so. I'm way to colorful and gregarious now.

But honestly, I just wanted to see a few old friends anyways.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Aug 5 2008, 11:41 PM
Post #3010

A symphony of atrocities.

My ten year h.s. reunion is next year and I don't feel like I've gotten as far as my peers.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Aug 5 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #3011

Hardcore BUSTie

haha! that's just amazing, RV! Thank you for that.

And I would def rock a muu-muu. Especially right now, out of sheer spite and apathy. And as a way to wrap my own arms around myself and give me a big hug for having decided to do so.

I confess again that the crap in my world is actually helping me to embrace myself even more so than I think I have ever done so before, or at least in the last couple of years.

And ya know what, I think I'm pretty fuckin cool. tee-hee! tongue.gif

And I think my busties are the bestest. but I didn't really need to confess that or anything. that's a known!

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Aug 5 2008, 11:09 PM
Post #3012

Pacifism kicks ass!

My ex-boyfriend, SmokeBoy, owns a muu-muu. It is covered in tiny neon-colored flowers & splotches. Acid green & orange and pink and blue. Just imagine a guy, 6'4", 260 lbs, full beard, in a flowery muu-muu. It was his favorite thing to wear around the house on lazy weekend mornings.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 5 2008, 06:59 PM
Post #3013

beachcomber

Ooooooooooooooo ! - squee!-
ap that is so very Un mrs roeper! the mr might be quite taken w/ me in it as well... wink.gif
mayhaps that may be what I meet him wearing approx 90 more days from now eh?

and I am a firm believer in using the caller id for all it is worth; not picking up when you are in the mood to do verbal destruction is absolutely the right thing to do and goes right in line w/ what our mothers always told us about if you can't say anything nice..

gt mi amiga amore, you always say the sweetest things; but it is precisely bc I Have seen "those people" before that I get anxious to start with! let's just say that a lot of them have asstributes that didn't come naturally and have the shallow egos to match.
me, meh, I'm just me and I'd rather look good old-school & be proud of that rather than buying it in surgery.
alas, I wore a short (knee) black tiered cotton skirt & brown v polo & tortis heeled flip flops (w/ my black cat eye & tiny pearl & rhinestone sunglases, w/ large straw tote) & know I probably looked as good mostly as them buttttt
still felt such a fake. damn the shallowness. the difference is however, I wore what was comfy for Me, bc I love being girly & makes me feel good. and I scooted in & out like a skittish cat, but I did talk to one of the mr's nco's, in fact, he talked to Me 1st (over the snots) & then I ran like hell.

= sorry to derail so badly! rolleyes.gif

I wanna see the hummingbird dress !!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 5 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #3014

come to think of it i'm of the whatever makes you happy school, when it comes to your own house. i used to tease the mr. for taking her pants off when she came home, and now.....ok, i still tease her about it, but it's her house, she should wear what makes her happy even if it's just her colored tighty whiteys.

and freck, you know i adore you, i would cheer for you if you wore a lampshade on your head all day, i'd still think you are just one of the sweetest busties (i swear i smile when ever i see you or pugs post cos you're both so sweet) evah.

as for your embarassment level? i think it will be a 2. you'll be a bit nervous, but it will pass. you've seen those people before, and i'm sending you a hug too. so there tongue.gif.

ETA: oh my god, aural.... that is beautiful... oh god i want one in the worst way now.... (it does remind me of my humming bird dress.... i really do have to take a pic of it just so i can post it here.... i may be in the caftan category...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 5 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #3015

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Ooookay, caftans are more forgiveable, freckle! They're really easy to make yourself- just double the length of fabric, sew down the sides, leaving the arm holes open and cut a hole for your head, with a slit for the neckline. Sooo easy.

If you got fabric with finished sides (or finished them yourself), you could leave the seams outward (does that make sense?) like the one in AP's link.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 5 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #3016

(o)(o)

Oh, that is gorgeous.

I want this purpl silk scarf I saw at a store, and it's expensive because it's curelty free. I shit you not, little mothy and wormy get to live out their life cycle. But it's such a perty purple.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 5 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #3017

Big Fat Bitch

Pssssst! Freckle. Pretty, but pricey caftan.

Confession: I turned the ringer off on the phone. I check the caller ID to make sure I don't miss anything important, but I don't want to talk to anybody right now. I'm just not feeling nice.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 5 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #3018

beachcomber

CAFTAN!
yes yes!!! that's more what I think I meant ( & I am NOT backpeddling just 'cause y'all made such fun or me, pictures N all) but bc I had the wrong word to start with. but Had I meant to use MUUMUU, I'd have stuck to it, and see?
I'm clearly not the only one. they still look just Damn Comfy.

confession: on a moment of weakness while checking (out of boredom) classmates and seeing a sweet ex (ok 20 years past & then some ex) boyfriend had signed my Guestbook, w/ frecklette egging me on, I joined for a whole year there and am now completely OBSESSED.
it's sad. most of those people never even left our home state, let alone the actual Town, my life is (coughcough) super cool in comparison, but yet, I get all nostalgic & sentimental & envious and want to be back in touch w/ a few of them. can't spell Loser w/out the Big L !

confession: I only got about 2 hrs sleep last night bc my book got scary & I was afraid to stop reading, and now I have to go to the mr's workplace & act normal, something I'm not good at when running on all cylinders and not 1/2 crazi w/ anxiety. - who wants to lay bets for the scale of embarrassment ahead?

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 5 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #3019

heh *rubs her hands together* i tol' you!

personally i love pug's pic of homer

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Aug 5 2008, 08:01 AM
Post #3020

(o)(o)

You know you'd have to wear a muumuu without panties so you could slip the botton up for the UPS guy.

GT, that was hideous!!!!!!!!!! my eyes, my eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. I jus tstarted laughing when i saw it. sooooo ugly.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 149 150 151 152 153 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 28, 2014 - 10:24 PM