Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
auralpoison
post Nov 3 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #121

Big Fat Bitch

OMG, yes! It was a knockoff of "Rebel Without a Cause" with our favorite wooden man in the James Dean part.

I, too, miss the old Lounge. In a few weeks it will be the year anniversary of the Great Bustie Exodus. I knew the anger ran deep, but I had hoped there would be at least a trickle of returning Busties by now. SADS. sad.gif

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Nov 3 2010, 07:04 AM
Post #122

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(missjoy @ Nov 2 2010, 06:09 PM) *
I confess that, although I bragged about knowing alternative and punk music, the songs I guessed in my work's music trivia were Milli Vanilli's Blame it On the Rain and Paula Abdul's Rush Rush.

I also miss the busy Lounge - I liked that I could always come back here and jump into a conversation.

Hoooooolllly crap, RUSH RUSH! I had many good times with that song in the early 90s when I was a child. Wasn't Keanu Reeves in that music video?

+Quote Post
missjoy
post Nov 2 2010, 06:09 PM
Post #123

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that, although I bragged about knowing alternative and punk music, the songs I guessed in my work's music trivia were Milli Vanilli's Blame it On the Rain and Paula Abdul's Rush Rush.

I also miss the busy Lounge - I liked that I could always come back here and jump into a conversation.

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Nov 1 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #124

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I've been listening to "Come on Eileen" every morning on the bus ride to school.. and I like it a lot.

I also confess that I am very sad that the whole bust forum here is not as hopping as it once was sad.gif

+Quote Post
missjoy
post Oct 30 2010, 08:15 AM
Post #125

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: My house is a disaster area and I'm sitting on the couch with my dogs watching Food TV and web surfing.

Confession: I just ate the last part of a bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips for breakfast

AP: does someone listen to/read Dan Savage? - love the term leotarded

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 29 2010, 09:18 AM
Post #126

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Oct 27 2010, 02:22 PM) *
Ain't mine, dunno where the Busties got it, but it stuck.

Also, (((((Archegonia)))))

Confession: I am so NOT proud of many of the friends I have here. Seriously. A lot of these people are so dumb & goddamn backwards. EG: I do not care if a person is actually from China, it is not appropriate for you to refer to them as a "Chinaman". It's just not cool. And it's even worse when the person is Cambodian or Lao or Japanese; "Chinaman" is not a catchall term for all Asians. Do not even get me started on "oriental".

Confession: I recently ignored a forum post in which the writer said she "didn't judge anyone...not even homeless bums". I thought she was making an obvious kind of joke, at first. But reading the rest of the post, it was clear she was serious. So I just rolled my eyes, but left her post unchallenged so she can go on thinking she's the patron saint of openmindedness.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 27 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #127

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(archegonia @ Oct 21 2010, 09:34 AM) *
AP: love the expression crotchfruit

Ain't mine, dunno where the Busties got it, but it stuck.

Also, (((((Archegonia)))))

Confession: I am so NOT proud of many of the friends I have here. Seriously. A lot of these people are so dumb & goddamn backwards. EG: I do not care if a person is actually from China, it is not appropriate for you to refer to them as a "Chinaman". It's just not cool. And it's even worse when the person is Cambodian or Lao or Japanese; "Chinaman" is not a catchall term for all Asians. Do not even get me started on "oriental".

Confession: I feel like such an elitist, PC asshole every time I cringe inside when somebody says something leotarded. If I were at home I'd flay some people alive for shit that I let slide here just because I view these people as largely being simple-as-a-motherfucker-Forrest-Gumpian. Which really isn't fair. But then, what the fuck is?

Confession: I had a friend that used to fancy herself model material. I always thought she was ugly. She wound up going goth in junior high. Now every time I see a picture of Marilyn Manson I can't help but think of her. Except his skin is somewhat better & his eyebrows aren't plucked all to fuckin' hell.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Oct 21 2010, 08:34 AM
Post #128

Hardcore BUSTie

i confess that i really want happy wrinkles. the kind you get from smiling for decades. and i do smile. but the last year has been hell and now that it's leveled out i see a blueprint of concern/worry/sad wrinkles! if i smile all day, even when i dont mean it maybe i'll turn it around. if i look harder for happiness....

AP: love the expression crotchfruit

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 17 2010, 12:06 AM
Post #129

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I do not know how it is that no male in my old man's family can wait until they are of a reasonable age & reasonable wage to sprout crotchfruit. Seriously. Almost every one of my male cousins has a couple of curtain climbers running around. Now the next to youngest one has managed to knock up his off/on girlfriend & he cannot even drink legally! This kid had PLANS! Now he's going to get sucked right back into the cycle of getting married/having kids too young & he's NOT going to have the magic umbrella of my grandparents' charity to keep him afloat. In short: he is FUCKED & his kids will reap that fuckage in their own lives.

Confession: I know the reasons why none of us girls has gotten knocked up. I wouldn't wish that on anybody, but jebus, family. Keep it in your goddamned pants!

--------------------

+Quote Post
anarch
post Oct 16 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #130

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(koffeewitch @ Oct 16 2010, 05:51 AM) *
"Essentially a good person" and "making many rude comments" about your weight/appearance just don't go together in my book. What a rude, self-righteous fucking bitch. We'll all chase her from the board together and make her cry.

I'll be there too. Justice for epinephrine!

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 16 2010, 07:51 AM
Post #131

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(epinephrine @ Oct 13 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Confession: Since coming to China, the most difficult thing hasn't been homesickness or culture shock or adjusting to any of the unfamiliar things I've encountered - it's been learning to live with my incredibly obnoxious roommate, a fellow Canadian. Even though she's essentially a good person, I cannot fucking stand her.

Confession: When my roommate and I were assigned to the same class, which was way too hard, I transferred to an easier one partly just to get away from her. And when she began to consider transferring to my class, I tried to convince her it wasn't necessary, even though I knew my class was better suited to both of us.

Confession: My roommate has made so many rude comments about my weight and appearance that I've decided to retaliate by exploiting her weakness for sweets in a bitchy, passive-aggressive and diabolical plan to make her fat. Every time I go shopping now I buy a few bags of her favourite treats, knowing that she'll be powerless over them and will scarf them all before I even have a chance.

"Essentially a good person" and "making many rude comments" about your weight/appearance just don't go together in my book. What a rude, self-righteous fucking bitch. We'll all chase her from the board together and make her cry.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Oct 13 2010, 01:39 AM
Post #132

Hardcore BUSTie

Dude, I would so pay to watch that.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Oct 13 2010, 12:08 AM
Post #133

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(epinephrine @ Oct 13 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Confession: I talk about BUST so much my roommate mentioned joining. I told her that wouldn't be a good idea. I didn't tell her that was partly because I use BUST as a place to bitch about her.

Tell her big mean ol' AP will make her cry! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Oct 12 2010, 11:34 PM
Post #134

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: Since coming to China, the most difficult thing hasn't been homesickness or culture shock or adjusting to any of the unfamiliar things I've encountered - it's been learning to live with my incredibly obnoxious roommate, a fellow Canadian. Even though she's essentially a good person, I cannot fucking stand her.

Confession: When my roommate and I were assigned to the same class, which was way too hard, I transferred to an easier one partly just to get away from her. And when she began to consider transferring to my class, I tried to convince her it wasn't necessary, even though I knew my class was better suited to both of us.

Confession: My roommate has made so many rude comments about my weight and appearance that I've decided to retaliate by exploiting her weakness for sweets in a bitchy, passive-aggressive and diabolical plan to make her fat. Every time I go shopping now I buy a few bags of her favourite treats, knowing that she'll be powerless over them and will scarf them all before I even have a chance.

Confession: I talk about BUST so much my roommate mentioned joining. I told her that wouldn't be a good idea. I didn't tell her that was partly because I use BUST as a place to bitch about her.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Oct 8 2010, 06:59 AM
Post #135

Hardcore BUSTie

My Mom slurps her tea, and it is so LOUD. Do not ever ask her to stop or point it out though, you'll get your head bitten off.

+Quote Post
pants
post Sep 30 2010, 06:31 AM
Post #136

Hardcore BUSTie

Zoya I feel your pain. This is how one of my coworkers eats everything. It makes me want to scream and punch and cry

--------------------
I am not a reliable narrator
This is a place where I talk about other stuff, and try to make it interesting.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 30 2010, 06:28 AM
Post #137

uh huh.

my co-worker likes to bring soup to her desk to snack on and she fucking slurps. It makes me physically want to slap the soup out of her hand when I hear it and I have to remove myself from the room. ugh.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Sep 27 2010, 03:16 AM
Post #138

Hardcore BUSTie

Koffeewitch, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 24 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #139

brown delicious

Confession: I'm addicted to really dramatic R & B breakup love songs. Doesn't matter if I'm in a relationship or not. I like this one. Oh, and I like this one too. My all-time favorite dramatic it's ovah, i'm gonna burn your shit song is Not Gon' Cry.

ETA: Ugh. I forgot about this one.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Sep 24 2010, 04:35 PM
Post #140

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Persiflager @ Sep 24 2010, 10:45 AM) *
I confess that every other month I find myself in an irrationally pissy mood, can't think of any reasons why, blame the weather/my boyfriend/next door's cat, and then am astonished and relieved to discover that there was actually a reason. Yes, I suffer from PMS-amnesia.

Yep, every month I have a day where I feel exhausted, depressed and inexplicably tearful. And then (usually to my complete surprise) I start my period. Like, DUH, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 26, 2014 - 03:50 AM