Zelda Lily is a women-focused blog with the tagline "Feminism in a bra." We're aiming to make feminism more accessible to young women who may feel the term connotes things they don't relate to or don't feel a part of. We write from a non-traditional feminist standpoint, and the goal is to demonstrate that the power in being a woman need not have its roots in anger.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)