It's your last chance to be a vendor at the BUST Magazine Craftacular and Food Fair Holiday 2011 in NYC -- applications close today!
This year's holiday shopping festivities will take place on Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th at 82 Mercer St. in SoHo, New York City.
Join us for everything you know and love about the BUST Magazine Craftacular, along with some exciting new changes:
- The first ever two-day holiday Craftacular!
- A 25,000 sq. ft. event space at 82 Mercer Street, located in the heart of SoHo (foot traffic galore!).
- More than 200 crafters and food artisans -- any and all handmade crafts and specialty foods are welcome.
- Live demos and book signing for The BUST DIY Guide to Life book.
- Food trucks, drinks, and delicious goodies from our BUST Magazine Craftacular food vendors.
For more information about the event, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Photographs by Gabi Porter.
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.