This blog describes my life with Schizoaffective Disorder, formerly diagnosed as Schizophrenia. I am a feminist activist and an advocate for mental health awareness, insurance parity, and outreach to people who live with mental illnesses (also called consumers). I describe my activism as well as my own treatment, which includes therapy, a lot of necessary medication, and various coping skills. The purpose of this blog is to educate the general reader about mental illness, and to let those of you who have a mental illness know that you are not alone.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Mon. 3 Nov, 2014 (9:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
- Thu. 6 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm - Fri. 7 Nov, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)