One of a kind original retro art work, crafts, jewelry and clothing. Most materials come from estate sales and re used for jewelry and art. My art is inspired by the 1920s-1940s and usually revolve around women who had fire in their bellies. All paintings are mine and original. I sketch by hand and do not use computer programs or photo shop to make my paintings and collages. I welcome one of a kind orders. I am proud to have shown my work locally and overseas in Europe. Recycled art is a passion of mine, and I would be honored to share it with my community.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Sat. 22 Nov, 2014 (All day)
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 8:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (All day)