Elizabeth Merrick founded the Grace Reading Series and Miss Grace's Salon to support and celebrate women literary writers. We have a monthly reading in New York, as well as online monthly book recommendations and interviews with women writers whose work we love. Plus, we do the math on the literary establishment's sexism in granting bylines, review space, and awards to women writers.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)