A mom baffled by New York's mom-zombie culture, who hates mingling at playgrounds especially when there are no cocktails, likes to write about why having a kid can't possibly save your marriage, talk about her toddler peeing on power strips, and make up new rules for parents such as this: "No matter how cute and strange and creative a name you come up with for your progeny, it will never fill up your endless need for attention."
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)