A quilt is a bed covering composed of two layers of fabric and a layer of wadding in between, made by the technique of quilting. Many quilts are made with decorative designs; indeed, some quilts are not used as bed covering at all, but are rather made to be hung on a wall or otherwise displayed.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)