With Halloween just around the corner, one spooky trend has started popping up on porches, in windows, and all over social media — the Donald Trumpkin. Zombies, vampires and werewolves are not that scary anymore, but the racist, mysoginistic demagogue running for President definitely is. From the #TrumpTapes to the endless verbal sewage of lies and hatred, we've got a lot of reasons to be terrified of the election results on November 8th. In honor of our favorite candy-filled holiday, we've compiled some of our favorite, terrible Trumpkins to remind you to register to vote and submit your ballot next month.
1. Believe me, this pumpkin creation will spook all of the trick-or-treaters in your neighborhood.
2. He probably won't win the election, but at least he got 5th place in the Oklahoma State Fair.
3. This one's almost too realistic. You can practically feel the misogyny oozing from this orange-hued gourd.
4. This pint-sized Republican Party candidate will be a great addition to your spooky Halloween party decorations
5. Trump: "Nobody respects women more than I do." Every woman in America:
6. Donald Trumpkin Carving Tip #48: pumpkin guts make for an excellent hairpiece (bonus: rotting pumpkin smell to emphasize how Trump will ruin America)
8. Classic pumpkin design. Spotted in Union Square:
9. Techincally not pumpkin carving, but the fake hair is a nice touch, really captures his insane, hate-mongering essence.
10. Last but not least, we proudly present the Donald Trumpkin Spiced Latte.
More from BUST
Kathleen Hanna On Embracing Hillary Clinton After Feeling The Bern
Don't Find Hillary Clinton 'Likable'? Here's Why
Lisa Bonet Says, 'When Your Great-Great-Granddaughter Asked What You Did In The 2016 Election, What Will The Answer Be?'