1- "You Must Be My Lucky Star" silver plate necklace from Wear That There 2- Penny's Purses Knitting Kit from The Craft Closet3- Swag bag of kits and badges from Craftivist Collective4- 101+ Things To Do With Glitter by Momtaz Begum-Hossain
The BUST London Christmas Craftacular is this Sunday, December 16, from 12 - 6 PM! Expect shopping, crafting, dancing – and LOTS of merry-making!
Don't miss out on the fun, including:
- The season's top wrapping paper – screen-printed and signed on site by Rob Ryan
- Crafting with Jazz Domino Holly
- Hula-hooping performances from Miss Constance Irkles
- Cakes galore at the Bake and Crafthouse café
- Prizes to be won from Tatty Devine and more (see above)
- And glorious goodie bags for the first 100!
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16
12 PM - 6 PM
5-15 Old Ford Road, London E2 9PJ (1 minute from Bethnal Green tube station)