Get Excited for the 2013 BUST Craftacular!
For seven years, the award-winning BUST Craftacular has presented folks around the world with some of the best handmade stuff out there. This year, we're setting up our festival in the gorgeous Brooklyn neighborhood DUMBO for an afternoon you won't wanna miss. We'll have over 120 vintage and handmade stalls, food trucks, a DJ booth courtesy of Onkyo Home Audio, raffles, and so much more. The best part: it's free!
Here are just some of the sights and sounds you can expect at this year's festivities:
- A ton of fantastic craft workshops with Brooklyn Charm, Make Workshop, Twig Terrariums, and Miniature Rhino. DIY with the best of them, just in time for Mother's Day!
- A food court with over 15 food and drink trucks with a ton of vegan, vegetarian, and kid-friendly options
- A Kid's Zone with craft projects and a photo booth for all ages
- Complimentary bike tune-ups from Polaris Pop-Up Bike Shop
On Newsstands Now: Oct/Nov 2014
Trending on BUST
- Thu. 4 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 7:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (11:00 am - 6:00 pm)
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 8:00 pm - Sun. 7 Dec, 2014 8:00 pm
- Sat. 6 Dec, 2014 (All day)
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)