72 Noble Street
Looking for the 2016 BUST Holiday Craftacular?
The Bust Craftacular returned for the 10th Annual BUST Craftacular Holiday Craft Fair at the bigger & better Brooklyn Expo Center in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. We brought a one-stop shop paradise for your last shopping hurrah the weekend before the Christmas holiday.
Free early-bird goody bags went to the first 300 shoppers, featuring a free copy of BUST Magazine's latest issue and awesome swag fromSchmidt's Deodorant, Penguin Publishing, RUNA Tea and iheartkeenwa.
- We created Holiday cards for New Yorkers in need with Felicia Ramos-Peters
- We made our own summer-ready headpiece at our flower crown bar
- We learned to make samosas and henna design with NY's fair favorite Samosa Queens
- We joined Tenaya Hurst of Rogue Making and help STEM girls make rad wearable LED jewelry!
- PLUS, an All-vinyl DJ set by ALI GRUBER and performances by THAT'S SO RABEN (PUSSYPOWER) and SHEILA B
Admission was only $3 (and free for ages 12 and under).
Questions? Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org!