Brooklyn-based indie singer-songwriter Hailey Wojcik blends witty lyrics with unique guitar, ukulele and keyboard musings to come up with something beautiful on her newest album, Jealous Sees. Hailey's music is refreshingly original and unforgettable, with songs ranging from achingly earnest ballads about jealousy, heartbreak and feminism, to hilarious sarcastic songs about quitting dead-end jobs and getting dug like a dinosaur bone.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)