Slinky and limber, pumped and severe; the music of Jane Fontana presents a hybrid of restrained electronica and extroverted rock. Subversively feminist, the themes are certainly sex and drugs and the longing for more of everything, or are they? They weave through your brain and BAM! ...you suddenly realize you're humming songs about something else entirely: love, respect, honesty, being present in your life. You can’t quite put your finger on it, but you know she really wishes you would.
Reviews (0)Be the first to review this listing!
On Newsstands Now: Dec/Jan 2015
Trending on BUST
- Wed. 28 Jan, 2015 (8:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Fri. 1 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sat. 2 May, 2015 (All day)
- Sun. 3 May, 2015 (All day)
- Mon. 4 May, 2015 (All day)