Thousands of dedicated holiday shoppers are expected to attend the BUST Magazine Craftacular and Food Fair Holiday 2011 -- don't miss your chance to participate in our popular shopping extravaganza! Vendor applications are open until November 7th. This year's event will take place on Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th at 82 Mercer St. in SoHo, New York City.
The BUST Magazine Craftacular and Food Fair Holiday 2011 will feature:
- The first ever two-day holiday Craftacular!
- A beautiful event space at 82 Mercer Street, located in the heart of SoHo (foot traffic galore!).
- More than 200 crafters and food artisans -- any and all handmade crafts and specialty foods are welcome.
- Live demos and book signing for The BUST DIY Guide to Life book.
- Food trucks, drinks, and delicious goodies from our BUST Magazine Craftacular food vendors!
Have more questions? Visit Frequently Asked Questions.
Application deadline is November 7th, 2011.
The opinions expressed on the BUST blog are those of the authors themselves and do not necessarily reflect the position of BUST Magazine or its staff.